BBC: Migrants again. Teacher beheaded by Muslim in Paris
2020-10-16 18:55:09 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
BTR1701
2020-10-16 19:20:55 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
trotsky
2020-10-16 19:30:35 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
RichA
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
trotsky
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
FPP
2020-10-17 13:02:26 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Or Jim Jones,
--
There's nothing more American than demanding to carry an AR-15 to
"protect yourself" but refusing to wear a mask to protect everyone else.

If you hired a guy to "Make My House Great Again", and he hired his
incompetent children, stole your money, gave it away to your richest
neighbors, let everyone get sick, killed your grandma, backed over your
mailbox, burned down your house and blamed it on your black friends next
door... would YOU hire him AGAIN?

REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.
Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Shadow
2020-10-17 19:20:52 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Or Jim Jones,
Or Trump.
Drat, RichA beat me to it...
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Alan Smithee
2020-10-18 02:13:11 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Or Jim Jones,
Or Chuckles Manson.

the frog prince Macron is honoring the teacher by claiming that he stood
for the right to free expression. Taking someone's head off is
expression, too. I guess...
RichA
2020-10-17 21:16:09 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Hitler isn't Trump you sad excuse for an historian. BTW, the Muslim monkey died hilariously, he point a pellet gun at police and had his head ventilated by .40 cal ammo. I laughed.
BBC:
The man who beheaded a teacher in a street in France waited outside the school and asked pupils to identify his target, anti-terrorism officials say.
The man then posted images on social media of dead victim Samuel Paty, 47, who had shown controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his students.
The attacker later fired at police with an airgun before being shot dead.
Shadow
2020-10-17 21:54:08 UTC
Samuel Paty, 47, who had shown controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his students.
Why did he do that? Was it in his job description?
Tens of thousands have died for mocking jeesus. Study some
history.
I'm trying to figure out where you're going. No, not the Pride
Parade. I meant your thoughts.
[]'s
NoBody
2020-10-18 13:19:45 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Tell us what Trump should have done differently. If you recall a
large number of deaths have been attributed to Dem governors sending
covid positive cases into nursing homes to murder the elderly.
Ian J. Ball
2020-10-18 15:32:06 UTC
Post by NoBody
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Tell us what Trump should have done differently. If you recall a
large number of deaths have been attributed to Dem governors sending
covid positive cases into nursing homes to murder the elderly.
Trotsky wants those people dead. The more dead people, the better for Trotsky.
You're an idiot and always have been "Ian". I'm as liberal as they come.
The Horny Goat
2020-10-18 19:23:04 UTC
Trotsky wants those people dead. The more dead people, the better for Trotsky.
You're an idiot and always have been "Ian". I'm as liberal as they come.
You're several fathoms beyond 'liberal' Trots just like your namesake.

A true liberal believes in core values (most of which are closely
aligned to the US constitution - which for its day was a remarkably
liberal document not terribly surprising given who the authors were -
though compromised by the compromises required to get the southern
delegates on board) would be interested in others' views and not the
least hard core doctrinaire.

When you say "liberal" most people think Locke, Voltaire, Smith,
Jefferson, Mill, Thoreau, Rand, Friedman and their ilk - they don't
think of either your namesake or you.
FPP
2020-10-18 22:50:06 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand. Are you
phishing to be called assholes again?
Trump didn't kill anyone, prog.
Sure, neither did Hitler you stupid motherfucking dumb son of a bitch.
Tell us what Trump should have done differently.  If you recall a
large number of deaths have been attributed to Dem governors sending
covid positive cases into nursing homes to murder the elderly.
Trotsky wants those people dead. The more dead people, the better for Trotsky.
220,000 and counting...

trotsky

Hook Bandit
2020-10-18 15:32:25 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
Ah, the gift of multiculturalism keeps on giving!
Wow, one person compared to Trump killing 220 thousand.
Wrong! Trump never killed anybody for saying something against his
religion. This alone proves that he is more mentally evolved than
millions of muslims.

But even if he had, two wrongs don't make one right.

And please spare us with any excuses. It's an islam problem! Lots of
muslims (and some stupid westerners) excuse this behaviour because "you
shouldn't criticize religion" - Fuck them all. They all should be
deported to Saudi Arabia.
The Horny Goat
2020-10-18 14:47:35 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54573356
I just wish the western countries would say unequivocally that 'we
support free speech and you do NOT have the right not to be offended'
and 'if your response to being offended is to react violently you have
no place in our country and need to leave IMMEDIATELY'.

I mean honestly - I have my beliefs (and would describe myself as a
'person of faith') but I've never considered I have the right to
violence against those who offend me.

They might not get my business or my dollars but I wouldn't in a
gazillion years act violently against them. Freedom of speech most
especially "freedom of speech you don't agree with" is a central meme
of our civilization and if you can't accept that then you have no
place living among us.

Another of our societal memes is non-discrimination - at present our
store which I co-own has 5 staffers (we had 12 pre covid) - and this
includes Christians, Muslims and Jews. (Before the layoffs it also
included a Sikh but he was last hired so....) We have past staffers of
other faiths. Bottom line is if you don't hire who you consider the
best (or at least "pretty darned good") you don't survive in business
at the end of the day and the only criterion is 'can they make the
sale and send the customer home eager to come back soon?"