CP24 90% of Toronto shootings commited by 1st gen immigrants
2021-04-06 19:54:36 UTC
Mostly black, of course.

Another arrest has been made in connection with the fatal shooting of a 23-year-old man in Midtown in January.

Sirac Tesfay, 23, was killed and a 27-year-old woman was also injured following a shooting in a laneway near Yonge Street and Summerhill Avenue at around 8 p.m. on Jan. 29

Tesfay was pronounced dead at the scene and the female victim suffered life-threatening injuries but survived the attack.
Related Stories

Police make arrest in fatal laneway shooting near Yonge and Summerhill

Henok Mesgena, a 20-year-old Toronto resident, was subsequently arrested in connection with the homicide and on Tuesday, police confirmed that a second suspect is now in custody.

In a news release, Toronto police said 20-year-old Lee-Davis Rurimirije was arrested and charged today.

He has been charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder.

Police are asking anyone with additional information about the deadly shooting to contact investigators.
anim8rfsk
2021-04-06 22:41:53 UTC
[...]
Where are first GEN black immigrants coming from?
Jamaica, Somalia, other Commonwealth ex-colonies and a handful from the U.S.
anim8rfsk
ZZyXX
2021-04-08 01:24:30 UTC
[...]
oh donald, you forgot your cite again