Counselor Troi Cameltoe
It's the Principle!
2008-11-26 01:13:39 UTC
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.

Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
--
Brandy Alexandre

Inspiring. Isn't it? A government of the people for the people... and
answerable to the people. At least that's the idea... -- Tom Zarek
m***@hotmail.com
Video captures, or it didn't happen. :)
It's the Principle!
2008-11-26 02:44:51 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
On Nov 25, 8:13 pm, "It's the Principle!"
Okay.  You pervs are starting to rub off on me.  Quickie FYI, if
it hasn't already been noted.  I was just watching ST:TNG
"Ensigns of Command," and there are several seconds of Troi
sporting a serious cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are
trying to negotiate with an alien.  It's a recorded ep, but I
don't know how to chop it into a piece to put on YouTube or
somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though.  ;)
--
Brandy Alexandre
Inspiring.  Isn't it?  A government of the people for the
people... a
nd
answerable to the people.  At least that's the idea... -- Tom Zarek
Video captures, or it didn't happen. :)
But I don't have the equipment! Well, I probably do, just don't know
how to use it.

Okay:

1. Burn segment to DVD
2. Load DVD into PC

Umm... I have GigaPocket, Click to DVD, DVGate... How do I use my many
aps???

Anim8rFSK
2008-11-26 11:08:41 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Post by m***@hotmail.com
[...]
Without buying a Mac? I can't help you. :(
Crap Trek 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
Michael Black
2008-11-26 03:25:36 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
I suspect they were too busy looking at her deep cleavage.

Michael
Brian Smith
2008-11-26 07:11:22 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
--
Brandy Alexandre
Is this the scene you are referring to? About 1:25 into the clip?

Brian
Ron
2008-11-26 08:21:11 UTC
Post by Brian Smith
Okay.  You pervs are starting to rub off on me.  Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted.  I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien.  It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though.  ;)
--
Brandy Alexandre
Is this the scene you are referring to? About 1:25 into the clip?
http://youtu.be/j8qbjiqXtzo
Brian
You mean these?

Audie Murphy's Ghost
2008-11-26 08:22:46 UTC
Post by Brian Smith
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
--
Brandy Alexandre
Is this the scene you are referring to? About 1:25 into the clip?
http://youtu.be/j8qbjiqXtzo
Brian
That must be it. The boards were loaded with chat about this at the
time. "Raise panty shields!" was a typical comment.
It's the Principle!

It's the Principle!
2008-11-26 12:25:34 UTC
Post by Brian Smith
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if
it hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG
"Ensigns of Command," and there are several seconds of Troi
sporting a serious cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are
trying to negotiate with an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I
don't know how to chop it into a piece to put on YouTube or
somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
--
Brandy Alexandre
Is this the scene you are referring to? About 1:25 into the clip?
http://youtu.be/j8qbjiqXtzo
Brian
Yeah, that's the one. :) You can see it better on mine, though.

Rob Jensen
2008-11-26 09:02:42 UTC
On 26 Nov 2008 01:13:39 GMT, "It's the Principle!"
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
Thanks for thinking of us, Brandy, but I have the unrated version of
The Dreamers. And a few dozen copies of Playboy.

8^P <-- In just this one case, this is me offering tongue (as long
as you really are a guuuuuurrrrrrrrl

-- Rob
--
LORELAI: I am so done with plans. I am never, ever making one again.
It never works. I spend the day obsessing over why it didn't work
victim of my own stupid plans. God, I need some coffee.
David Johnston
2008-11-26 18:35:23 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien.
And here I was thinking the actress was comatose. Careless reading
strikes again.
Mark Nobles
2008-11-28 12:15:57 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien.
And here I was thinking the actress was comatose. Careless reading
strikes again.
Judging by the acting in the clip Brian linked to, your reading was
quite accurate.
Ubiquitous
2009-01-23 19:06:02 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Okay. You pervs are starting to rub off on me. Quickie FYI, if it
hasn't already been noted. I was just watching ST:TNG "Ensigns of
Command," and there are several seconds of Troi sporting a serious
cameltoe in a segment where she and Picard are trying to negotiate with
an alien. It's a recorded ep, but I don't know how to chop it into a
piece to put on YouTube or somesuch.
Just though you'd like to know, though. ;)
I seem to recall it's been noted ansd recorded on some trekkie's
website somewhere... along withe the one of she and Dr Crusher
doing lesbian aerobics in leotards.
--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn