ANIMAL FARM Comes to Life: Occasional-Cortex at the Met Gala
2021-09-14 18:02:30 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across th
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while th
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.

https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20

I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress s
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury ca
but maybe that's just me.
trotsky
2021-09-14 18:22:09 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
When did you get so stupid? "Animal Farm" is about bigotry and fascism.
"Four legs good, two legs bad." That has fuck all to do with AOC.
RichA
is there a book about limousine-liberal hypocrisy?
BTR1701
2021-09-15 05:21:53 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned
across the back with a train carried by servants who have to wear
masks while the unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per
ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet
to a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
When did you get so stupid? "Animal Farm" is about bigotry and fascism.
"Four legs good, two legs bad." That has fuck all to do with AOC.
is there a book about limousine-liberal hypocrisy?
"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others."

--Orwell, ANIMAL FARM
trotsky
2021-09-15 07:31:04 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned
across the back with a train carried by servants who have to wear
masks while the unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per
ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet
to a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
When did you get so stupid? "Animal Farm" is about bigotry and fascism.
"Four legs good, two legs bad." That has fuck all to do with AOC.
is there a book about limousine-liberal hypocrisy?
"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others."
--Orwell, ANIMAL FARM
So you don't feel the MAGA horse paste insurrectionist crowd is being
treated fairly? That's funny as fuck.
The Horny Goat
2021-09-15 16:37:13 UTC
When did you get so stupid? "Animal Farm" is about bigotry and fascism.
"Four legs good, two legs bad." That has fuck all to do with AOC.
More likely he hasn't even read Animal Farm since anybody who knows
the book and when it was written knows it was a rather nasty parody on
the Soviet Union. It was written during 1942-43 but was not able to be
published till August 1945 as the Soviets were closely allied to
Britain during the war itself when it was written.

After that despite his service in the International Brigades in Spain
Orwell was forever persona non grata with the British Communist wing
of the left.
is there a book about limousine-liberal hypocrisy?
About the closest you get is "Crazy Rich Asians" but that's not all
that close to what you're asking.
--Orwell, ANIMAL FARM
moviePig
2021-09-14 18:29:52 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
BTR1701
And it being a charity event explains why only the poors had to wear masks.
Ubiquitous
2021-09-14 19:49:03 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across
the back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while
the unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to
a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
And it being a charity event explains why only the poors had to wear masks.
Speaking of whom, it is said that AOC was heard talking about her poor mother
being unable to pay her bills...

I think it's time to make another GoFundMe for her impoverished mother.

Trump won.
BTR1701
2021-09-14 19:54:30 UTC
[...]
Yeah, she keeps bemoaning her poor abuela but won't let anyone help her.

Curious, no?
trotsky
Cite?
moviePig
2021-09-14 20:45:42 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
And it being a charity event explains why only the poors had to wear masks.
"Under the Met Gala rules, attendees had to show proof they had been
fully vaccinated against coronavirus, provide a negative Covid-19 test
one day before the event and would need to wear a mask indoors except
when eating or drinking, according to Vogue."
BTR1701
2021-09-14 21:03:08 UTC
[...]
Which clearly was not happening. Only the poors were wearing masks while
indoors. All the glitterati were bare-faced.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1437574430071394304?s=20
BTR1701
2021-09-14 21:05:11 UTC
[...]
Let's call upon the Met to voluntarily give up their 501(c)3 tax-exemp
status, and "tax the rich" for one of the most well-funded museums in th
world that puts on one of the most indulgent events in history with th
richest people on earth.

Live the values you support, Met!
Ubiquitous
2021-09-15 08:33:29 UTC
Let's call upon the Met to voluntarily give up their 501(c)3 tax-exempt
status, and "tax the rich" for one of the most well-funded museums in the
world that puts on one of the most indulgent events in history with the
richest people on earth.
Live the values you support, Met!
++

Trump won.
BTR1701
2021-09-14 20:42:55 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dres
so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
You're right. We should express our gratitude to Collectivist Barbie. It'
well-known that the most effective way to tackle economic inequality i
through the medium of haute couture.
moviePig
2021-09-14 21:27:43 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
You're right. We should express our gratitude to Collectivist Barbie. It's
well-known that the most effective way to tackle economic inequality is
through the medium of haute couture.
Well, by wearing a "Tax the Rich" dress to their fabulous dinner, she
put her mouth where their money is...
trotsky
Or her ass as the case may be.
trotsky
2021-09-14 23:23:30 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
You're right. We should express our gratitude to Collectivist Barbie. It's
well-known that the most effective way to tackle economic inequality is
through the medium of haute couture.
And yet, queerly, she's not yet said anything about Jewish space lasers.
Jealous much?
Ubiquitous
2021-09-14 23:28:12 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
You're right. We should express our gratitude to Collectivist Barbie. It's
well-known that the most effective way to tackle economic inequality is
through the medium of haute couture.
You mean like this?
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Y9wkCK0dtVj2GIWL657t_Q--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTEyNDI7aD04MjU-/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/4k2_6a2xZnPSKrpuf_QkHQ--~B/aD0zNDYzO3c9NTIxNjthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/aol_yahoo_life_style_751/8b29528959df8fbcaec286d884e7eebf

Trump won.
BTR1701
2021-09-19 02:36:09 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dres
so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
Ha! It turns out that the woman who designed Collectivist Barbie's dress fo
her Met Gala publicity stunt doesn't pay her interns or her fair share o
taxes.

But the cute commie is really a champion of the working class. Just ask her
she'll tell you so.
moviePig
2021-09-19 04:18:05 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Note that the Met Gala is a charity event. Note also that her (highly
impractical) $3k dress will likewise be auctioned for charity. (I made
that last part up, but I like the odds...)
Ha! It turns out that the woman who designed Collectivist Barbie's dress for
her Met Gala publicity stunt doesn't pay her interns or her fair share of
Is she being indicted?
trotsky
By the Proud Boys? Of course!
Ubiquitous
2021-09-20 14:14:50 UTC
Ha! It turns out that the woman who designed Collectivist Barbie's dress
for her Met Gala publicity stunt doesn't pay her interns or her fair share
of taxes.
But the cute commie is really a champion of the working class. Just ask
her, she'll tell you so.
For some odd reason, I am totally unsurprised by this news.
Post by moviePig
Is she being indicted?
Nonresponse noted.

Trump won.
Ubiquitous
2021-09-20 17:08:41 UTC
[...]
Oh, this story gets even *better*!

AOC Launches "Tax The Rich" Merchandise Collection After Met Gala Stunt
https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-launches-tax-the-rich-merchandise-collection-after-met-gala-stunt

Trump won.
BTR1701
Why is this dingbat taken seriously in any way?
trotsky
2021-09-20 18:29:19 UTC
[...]
Compared to Miss Jewish Space Lasers? Seriously? That's your crowd,
dipshit, space lasers, horse paste, child sex trafficking==the whole
shebang.

Ed Stasiak
2021-09-14 19:24:54 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across
the back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress
so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
“Liberal bigots are the ones who trouble me most. I distrust the extremes.
Scratch a conservative and you find someone who prefers the past over
any future. Scratch a liberal and find a closet aristocrat.”

— Frank Herbert —
Ubiquitous
2021-09-14 19:30:39 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress
so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury
car but maybe that's just me.
How does that dumb cunt breathe unassisted?

Trump won.
Rhino
2021-09-14 21:30:48 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!

I hope someone remembers this when she makes her Presidential run in
2024....
2021-09-14 21:57:15 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:30:48 -0400, Rhino
Post by Rhino
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
It wasn't. As AOC stated government officials are often invited to the
Met Gala so no one paid for it. As for the dress it sounds like AOC
found the designer and paid for it herself.
Rhino
2021-09-14 22:26:09 UTC
Post by Rhino
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
It wasn't. As AOC stated government officials are often invited to the
Met Gala so no one paid for it. As for the dress it sounds like AOC
found the designer and paid for it herself.
That should be a significant relief to the taxpayers!
2021-09-14 22:43:19 UTC
Post by Rhino
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
It wasn't. As AOC stated government officials are often invited to the
Met Gala so no one paid for it. As for the dress it sounds like AOC
found the designer and paid for it herself.
Sure she did, with her syndicate's profits from black-market fetus
blood! Say, wasn't "Tax the Rich" written in RED???
BTR1701
2021-09-14 22:49:47 UTC
Post by Rhino
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
It wasn't. As AOC stated government officials are often invited to the
Met Gala so no one paid for it. As for the dress it sounds like AOC
found the designer and paid for it herself.
So if she can afford that, why is her abuela having such a hard time of it?
One would think taking care of a grandparent in dire need would be more
important than a fancy dress to wear to the Pan Em Ball.
trotsky
2021-09-14 23:26:58 UTC
Post by Rhino
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
It wasn't. As AOC stated government officials are often invited to the
Met Gala so no one paid for it. As for the dress it sounds like AOC
found the designer and paid for it herself.
So if she can afford that, why is her abuela having such a hard time of it?
Why do you fucking care? You're not concerned. You're just looking for
something to mentally and physically masturbate over.
Ubiquitous
2021-09-15 03:06:45 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across
the back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while
the unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet
to a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
Speaking of which, I see that a underpaid pink-haired female soccer player
was there dressed as a flag with "In Gay We Trust" on it.
Post by Rhino
I hope someone remembers this when she makes her Presidential run in
2024....
Ha ha, sauch an optimist...

Trump won.
BTR1701
We've reached the stage where celebrities dress only in virtue signals.
trotsky
Does this make suicide your only option then? Or more insurrections?
Ubiquitous
2021-09-15 08:37:38 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across
the back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while
the unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet
to a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
Speaking of which, I see that a underpaid pink-haired female soccer player
was there dressed as a flag with "In Gay We Trust" on it.
We've reached the stage where celebrities dress only in virtue signals.
Well, it's easier than doing that hashtag thing.

Trump won.
David Johnston
2021-09-15 04:35:50 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
Who paid for the $3,000 dress and the $30,000 ticket? I sure hope it
wasn't the taxpayers!
I suspect she got the dress (at least for the night) in return for
making sure to tell the media who designed it. Obviously she has no way
to make the taxpayers pay for her ticket.
David Johnston
2021-09-15 05:24:51 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
No. You stop being working class when you are elected to Congress.
That is not a working class job.
BTR1701
2021-09-15 05:59:30 UTC
Post by David Johnston
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet
to a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
No. You stop being working class when you are elected to Congress.
That is not a working class job.
Either way, someone needs to tell her because she keeps calling herself
working class.
trotsky
2021-09-15 07:35:13 UTC
Post by David Johnston
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your
dress so it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet
to a luxury car but maybe that's just me.
No. You stop being working class when you are elected to Congress.
That is not a working class job.
Either way, someone needs to tell her because she keeps calling herself
working class.
What do you call working as a bartender? Royalty, compared to the right
wing trash that has been sent to Congress?
trotsky
2021-09-15 07:32:19 UTC
She wears a $3,000 designer dress with 'tax the rich' emblazoned across the
back with a train carried by servants who have to wear masks while the
unmasked political elitist exits her $30,000 per ticket event.
https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1437778541433790475?s=20
I think you stop being working class once you have someone carry your dress so
it doesn't touch the street as you stroll down a red carpet to a luxury car
but maybe that's just me.
No.  You stop being working class when you are elected to Congress. That
is not a working class job.
Or shouldn't be. If you look at some of the right wing trash that has
been elected you have to wonder.