Satan Has Some Notes for Biden Voters
2024-06-10 02:08:18 UTC
"Until the election, can we at least pretend we're not batshit crazy?"

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1799776826132152320/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/EAZc6up65J35N4wU.mp4?tag=12
Adam H. Kerman
2024-06-10 04:02:53 UTC
"Until the election, can we at least pretend we're not batshit crazy?"
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1799776826132152320/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/EAZc6up65J35N4wU.mp4?tag=12
Well, see... My people are victims. So we can rape, murder, and call for
genocide, and it's pretty much totally justified.
Adam H. Kerman
2024-06-10 04:06:13 UTC
"Until the election, can we at least pretend we're not batshit crazy?"
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1799776826132152320/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/EAZc6up65J35N4wU.mp4?tag=12
Well, see... My people are victims. So we can rape, murder, and call for
genocide, and it's pretty much totally justified.
Satanic cults are into big-time pandering.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/satanic-temple-christian-nationalism-school-chaplains-rcna151276
Adam H. Kerman
2024-06-11 21:38:06 UTC
"Until the election, can we at least pretend we're not batshit crazy?"
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1799776826132152320/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/EAZc6up65J35N4wU.mp4?tag=12
Well, see... My people are victims. So we can rape, murder, and call for
genocide, and it's pretty much totally justified.
If anyone hasn't seen the video, use this URL.

trotsky
2024-06-10 09:03:21 UTC
"Until the election, can we at least pretend we're not batshit crazy?"
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1799776826132152320/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/EAZc6up65J35N4wU.mp4?tag=12
Trump totally has this beat with his tales of giant batteries and
sharks. But then the Trump video is real and this is just poorly
realized mental masturbation. Do you physically masturbate too while
you watch this?
super70s
I always knew Satan votes Republican, this is proof positive.
trotsky