Who is the Phantom Menace?
2020-10-16 02:52:59 UTC
I'm trying to figure out who the Sith Lord is behind America's dysfunction.
Is it Darth Venomous (Pelosi) or is she like Plagueis-- the kingmaker
rather than the king-- and it's Darth Horriblus (Harris) who will assume
dictatorial 'emergency' powers and then dissolve Congress to bring order to
America?

Whoever it is has been doing a masterful job of enacting the Sith Grand
Plan. They've already turned the reputation of the Jedi Order (police) from
heroes to villains, used the Techno Union (Silicon Valley) to sow
discontent and strife among the populace, and bogged down the Senate in
endless and pointless negotiations and debate that go nowhere and
accomplish nothing.
FPP
2020-10-16 07:06:24 UTC
I'm trying to figure out who the Sith Lord is behind America's dysfunction.
Is it Darth Venomous (Pelosi) or is she like Plagueis-- the kingmaker
rather than the king-- and it's Darth Horriblus (Harris) who will assume
dictatorial 'emergency' powers and then dissolve Congress to bring order to
America?
Whoever it is has been doing a masterful job of enacting the Sith Grand
Plan. They've already turned the reputation of the Jedi Order (police) from
heroes to villains, used the Techno Union (Silicon Valley) to sow
discontent and strife among the populace, and bogged down the Senate in
endless and pointless negotiations and debate that go nowhere and
accomplish nothing.
yawn. fuckwit.
--
There's nothing more American than demanding to carry an AR-15 to
"protect yourself" but refusing to wear a mask to protect everyone else.

If you hired a guy to "Make My House Great Again", and he hired his
incompetent children, stole your money, gave it away to your richest
neighbors, let everyone get sick, killed your grandma, backed over your
mailbox, burned down your house and blamed it on your black friends next
door... would YOU hire him AGAIN?

REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.
Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Ubiquitous
2020-10-17 00:37:29 UTC
I'm trying to figure out who the Sith Lord is behind America's dysfunction.
Is it Darth Venomous (Pelosi) or is she like Plagueis-- the kingmaker
rather than the king-- and it's Darth Horriblus (Harris) who will assume
dictatorial 'emergency' powers and then dissolve Congress to bring order to
America?
Whoever it is has been doing a masterful job of enacting the Sith Grand
Plan. They've already turned the reputation of the Jedi Order (police) from
heroes to villains, used the Techno Union (Silicon Valley) to sow
discontent and strife among the populace, and bogged down the Senate in
endless and pointless negotiations and debate that go nowhere and
accomplish nothing.
yawn. fuckwit.
Yet you felt upset enough to post a followup...

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
Ubiquitous
2020-10-17 00:15:21 UTC
I'm trying to figure out who the Sith Lord is behind America's dysfunction.
Is it Darth Venomous (Pelosi) or is she like Plagueis-- the kingmaker
rather than the king-- and it's Darth Horriblus (Harris) who will assume
dictatorial 'emergency' powers and then dissolve Congress to bring order to
America?
Whoever it is has been doing a masterful job of enacting the Sith Grand
Plan. They've already turned the reputation of the Jedi Order (police) from
heroes to villains, used the Techno Union (Silicon Valley) to sow
discontent and strife among the populace, and bogged down the Senate in
endless and pointless negotiations and debate that go nowhere and
accomplish nothing.
I thought it was Barack Milhous Benito Hussein Obama, who set up the soft
coup soon and shadow government after the Trump campaign began.
kensi
2020-10-18 02:24:46 UTC
I'm trying to figure out who the Sith Lord is behind America's dysfunction.
Vladimir Putin.

Haven't you been paying attention?
in here." ~Checkmate