Supernatural resuming production on Season 15
2020-07-04 20:15:39 UTC
I was reviewing old press releases. We've had no updates on Superntural.
In March, the producer tweeted that episode 13 was the final episode
broadcast. Production had wrapped on episodes 13-18 but they couldn't
complete post production as their facilities were closed.

In May, they said something vague about Jared Padelecki and Jensen
Ackles returning to shoot two more episodes. Does anyone know? Did
season 15 have a 22 episode order that got chopped to 20 episodes? In
any event, I've seen nothing about production resuming. They said that
the two studios are making sure that Padelecki's production weeks on
Walker won't interfere with his unfulfilled commitment to Supernatural,
but again, this was back in May.

Do we know for certain that any show anywhere has gone back into
production? At this point let's take Japanese and Korean programming.
Jim G.
2020-07-04 22:36:16 UTC
I was reviewing old press releases. We've had no updates on Superntural.
In March, the producer tweeted that episode 13 was the final episode
broadcast. Production had wrapped on episodes 13-18 but they couldn't
complete post production as their facilities were closed.
In May, they said something vague about Jared Padelecki and Jensen
Ackles returning to shoot two more episodes. Does anyone know? Did
season 15 have a 22 episode order that got chopped to 20 episodes?
Season 15, like season 14, was always scheduled as 20 episodes. It was
what J & J wanted so that they could do more seasons and still have more
time back in Texas with their wives and kids.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
In
any event, I've seen nothing about production resuming. They said that
the two studios are making sure that Padelecki's production weeks on
Walker won't interfere with his unfulfilled commitment to Supernatural,
but again, this was back in May.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Padelecki specifically included
that in the contract. The cast and crew of SUPERNATURAL have been
tighter than the cast of any other show that I've ever heard of.
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Do we know for certain that any show anywhere has gone back into
production? At this point let's take Japanese and Korean programming.
Nothing has restarted as far as I know.
"I'm really glad we're at this place in our relationship where we can
dig up graves together without having to talk." -- Major Lillywhite, iZOMBIE
Robin Miller
2020-07-04 22:44:05 UTC
I was reviewing old press releases. We've had no updates on Superntural.
In March, the producer tweeted that episode 13 was the final episode
broadcast. Production had wrapped on episodes 13-18 but they couldn't
complete post production as their facilities were closed.
In May, they said something vague about Jared Padelecki and Jensen
Ackles returning to shoot two more episodes. Does anyone know? Did
season 15 have a 22 episode order that got chopped to 20 episodes? In
any event, I've seen nothing about production resuming. They said that
the two studios are making sure that Padelecki's production weeks on
Walker won't interfere with his unfulfilled commitment to Supernatural,
but again, this was back in May.
Do we know for certain that any show anywhere has gone back into
production? At this point let's take Japanese and Korean programming.
I haven't seen anything.

--Robin