Devastating
2021-05-04 09:07:49 UTC
Someone call the coroner. Whitmer's been destroyed.

https://twitter.com/rgigliotti12/status/1389406465404899330?s=21
trotsky
2021-05-04 09:44:22 UTC
Someone call the coroner. Whitmer's been destroyed.
https://twitter.com/rgigliotti12/status/1389406465404899330?s=21
I gotta give credit where credit is due, you find the highest grade of
horseshit on Twitter.
FPP
2021-05-04 11:04:54 UTC
Someone call the coroner. Whitmer's been destroyed.
https://twitter.com/rgigliotti12/status/1389406465404899330?s=21
Yeah big time. Cuz Twitter.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
Ubiquitous
2021-05-04 16:32:20 UTC
Someone call the coroner. Whitmer's been destroyed.
https://twitter.com/rgigliotti12/status/1389406465404899330?s=21
Yeah big time. Cuz Twitter.
Yet you have no problem with Twitter when it supports your position...

--
Trump won.

Rhino
2021-05-04 13:19:09 UTC
Someone call the coroner. Whitmer's been destroyed.
https://twitter.com/rgigliotti12/status/1389406465404899330?s=21
If only it were true. But if Granny Killer Cuomo is still in office
despite thousands of deaths and much sexual creepiness, I don't see
Whitmer going down over a mere vacation. Should she? Sure! Will she? I
doubt it.

Of course I doubt either of them has much chance for re-election. Cuomo
has an election next year and it's going to be hard for him to wash the
stink off himself that soon. Mind you, anything is possible. Whitmer
also has an election next year. As I understand it, she also sent COVID
patients into nursing homes and killed some Michiganders. Here's hoping
there's a prosecutor with some testicular fortitude that will find a way
to prosecute her for that. Failing that, I hope a better candidate
materializes to challenge her.