Another Day, Another Armed Mob Attacks Innocent People on the Street
2020-07-01 18:50:56 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't his day
to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.

How much more of this are we going to take?"

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
trotsky
2020-07-01 18:53:42 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't his day
to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
What the fuck is that? Where is that? When was that? Is Twitter your
main source of "news" now? How fucked in the head are you?
Ed Stasiak
2020-07-01 19:22:51 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
What the fuck is that? Where is that? When was that? Is Twitter
your main source of "news" now? How fucked in the head are you?
It was in Provo Utah but the two (2) news article I found mentioning
it won’t allow access to the story without letting them sell your data
to Wall Street.

Maybe you should be asking why the national Mainstream Media is
ignoring this incident (and its not the first one either) and we have
to get our news from fucking Russia?…

https://www.rt.com/usa/493416-utah-protesters-shoot-vehicle/

Black Lives Matter rioter shoots at driver in Utah, then CONTINUES to protest ( VIDEOS)

A Black Lives Matter rally turned violent in the city of Provo, Utah, when a protester fired in the window of a vehicle at point-blank range. The injured driver floored the gas and escaped, as the gunman fired at him again.

Footage captured on Monday night shows the driver of an SUV approaching a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters, who swarm the vehicle as the driver attempts to make a right turn at an intersection. After a gunshot rings out, the driver pushes through the crowd and escapes along University Avenue at full speed.

According to Provo Police, the driver was shot through the passenger side window. As he fled, the cops said another bullet was fired, smashing the rear passenger window. Zoomed in and slowed down, video footage clearly shows a masked gunman aiming his weapon at the driver and opening fire.

Police say that the suspect then concealed his handgun and returned to the demonstration. Later on Monday night, he was reportedly seen smashing the window of another vehicle with his gun. As of Tuesday afternoon, police were still working to track him down.

The driver is just the latest victim of a protest movement that has become marred by violence and thuggery. Two black teenagers were shot, one fatally, in Seattle earlier on Monday. The pair were shot by armed Black Lives Matter protesters inside the so-called Capitol Hill Organized Protest, a six-block tract of the city occupied by protesters and blockaded for nearly a month.

In Kentucky a day earlier, a protester was arrested for shooting a photographer dead in Louisville’s Jefferson Square Park. Both suspect and victim were apparently supporters of the Black Lives Matter protests, and both had attended several rallies in the park before the fatal incident.

Altogether, at least 25 people have died during the recent wave of protests, which kicked off following the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin late last month.
Rhino
2020-07-01 20:50:31 UTC
[...]
PJMedia covered this event as well - I read it there a few hours ago -
but it's gone now. I'm not sure what became of it.
2020-07-01 23:51:39 UTC
[...]
Just 'a few bad apples,obviously! And PJ Media is a sewer... it
probably got flushed with all the other shit.
--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
RichA
Why not just answer the question, idiot?
trotsky
Answer a rhetorical question, you stupid fuck? You make me want to vomit.
FPP
2020-07-01 23:50:32 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't his day
to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?

Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.

BTR1701
2020-07-02 00:08:32 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.

Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
FPP
2020-07-02 00:40:56 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.
Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
It's the common refrain we see from Police brutality excuse makers. You
fit that bill.
Post by BTR1701
BTR1701 Jan 12, 2015, 11:46:05 AM
As Bill Maher said, "If there's that many bad apples, then there's
something fundamentally wrong with the orchard."

BTR1701
2020-07-02 01:27:57 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.
Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
It's the common refrain we see from Police brutality excuse makers.
Ah, so when you attribute that to me, especially using quote marks,
you're completely full of shit as usual.

Thanks for the clarification.
BTR1701 Jan 12, 2015, 11:46:05 AM
As Bill Maher said, "If there's that many bad apples, then there's
something fundamentally wrong with the orchard."
Yes, that's why I said "referring to cops". That was in reference to
Muslim terrorists. And it wasn't even my quote. It was Maher's.
FPP
2020-07-02 01:29:28 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.
Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
It's the common refrain we see from Police brutality excuse makers.
Ah, so when
I don't undersand? Try to complete the thouht!

FPP
2020-07-02 01:30:14 UTC
[...]
What? I can't understand what you mean when I arbitrarily snip out your
reply.
Please try again.

FPP
2020-07-02 01:31:22 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.
Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
It's the common refrain we see from Police brutality excuse makers.
Ah,
What's that? I'm not getting your meaning just because I snip out what
you're saying.
Can you try harder?

FPP
2020-07-02 01:31:51 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.
Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
It's the common refrain we see from Police brutality excuse makers.
Ah, so when you attribute that to me,
Which I never did.

FPP

FPP
2020-07-02 01:33:32 UTC
"They surrounded the SUV, and when the driver decided it wasn't
his day to beaten and likely killed, they shot at him.
How much more of this are we going to take?"
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1278045147167690752?s=20
Looks like 'a few bad apples', doesn't it?
Thannyworld: A few groups of bad protesters represent ALL protesters,
but a few hundred killer cops are 'just a few bad apples'.
You keep saying that using those special quote symbols you claim mean so
much when used to reference your words, but I don't recall ever saying
anything about bad apples. Searches of the file that archive all my
posts using the term 'bad apples' returns zero results.
Please quote back any posts I've made referring to cops as 'bad apples'.
It's the common refrain we see from Police brutality excuse makers.
Ah, so when you attribute that to me,
Which I never did. Is the repetition helping?

Where did I say YOU used the phrase? Don't bother looking... I never
said YOU used it.

Is the repetition helping at all? Or do you just snip out what you
don't understand?

Ubiquitous
2020-07-02 19:36:01 UTC
[...]
... just his way of admitting he has lost the debate.
BTR1701 Jan 12, 2015, 11:46:05 AM
As Bill Maher said, "If there's that many bad apples, then there's
something fundamentally wrong with the orchard."
Yes, that's why I said "referring to cops". That was in reference to
Muslim terrorists. And it wasn't even my quote. It was Maher's.
Damn! SIX rapidfire followups from FPP!
#Triggered

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.