BBC: Biden: 78 going on 120.
2020-11-20 23:50:27 UTC
He's lived 28,470 days and not one of them was spent working at a real job. Why? Because he's so accomplished!! Just tell me which law-firm wouldn't want him?

wiki:

In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, and was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.[25] While in school, he received student draft deferments,[26] and afterward was classified as unavailable for military service due to asthma.
ZZyXX
2020-11-21 22:05:58 UTC
He's lived 28,470 days and not one of them was spent working at a real job. Why? Because he's so accomplished!! Just tell me which law-firm wouldn't want him?
In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, and was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969.[25] While in school, he received student draft deferments,[26] and afterward was classified as unavailable for military service due to asthma.
your hero has never worked, period. he's just about 1000 days younger
than Biden and has never got over being bullied in school. and he has
the best lawyer in the world in Rudy.
A Friend
You misspelled Streaky.
FPP
2020-11-22 09:55:06 UTC
He's lived 28,470 days and not one of them was spent working at a real
job.  Why?  Because he's so accomplished!!  Just tell me which
law-firm wouldn't want him?
In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College
of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, and was admitted to the
Delaware bar in 1969.[25] While in school, he received student draft
deferments,[26] and afterward was classified as unavailable for
military service due to asthma.
And, yet, he beat your boy like a rented Army mule... Man, that's
embarrassing.
--
"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."

The Million MAGA March is mostly men... probably because the men aren't
very good at getting their women to come. Or so I've heard...

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
RichA
Hardly. Biden also lost ground to the useful idiot brigade, the blacks and some Latinos.
trotsky
Sorry, I don't believe anonyshits on Usenet are black or Latino.
FPP
2020-11-22 13:36:03 UTC
He's lived 28,470 days and not one of them was spent working at a real
job. Why? Because he's so accomplished!! Just tell me which
law-firm wouldn't want him?
In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College
of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, and was admitted to the
Delaware bar in 1969.[25] While in school, he received student draft
deferments,[26] and afterward was classified as unavailable for
military service due to asthma.
And, yet, he beat your boy like a rented Army mule... Man, that's
embarrassing.
Hardly.  Biden also lost ground to the useful idiot brigade, the
blacks and some Latinos.
Sorry, I don't believe anonyshits on Usenet are black or Latino.
Most votes by ANY candidate in American history. Yeah, he's being used
- all the way to the White House.

Donnie Bumblefuck, on the other hand, is headed right to the Big House.

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
trotsky
2020-11-22 15:18:17 UTC
[...]
My only regret is he won't be tried as a traitor by a military tribunal
and shot by firing squad.
super70s
2020-11-22 20:07:50 UTC
[...]
I don't know why Trump and Republicans would think he has a snowball's
chance in hell of getting elected in 2024, if he even got more votes
than Biden in 2020 Biden or whoever he's running against would get
millions more. Also he likely wouldn't even keep all the states he won
this time. Richard Nixon pulled off a win in 1968 after losing as the
sitting VP in 1960 but he didn't have nearly the baggage Trump has.

And those elusive tax returns could be made public in the meantime,
and/or he could become a convicted felon.

As soon as blood is in the water all those other 2024 Republican
hopefuls will finish him off once and for all.
A Friend
2020-11-22 22:30:35 UTC
In article
Post by super70s
He's lived 28,470 days and not one of them was spent working at
a real job. Why? Because he's so accomplished!! Just tell me which
law-firm wouldn't want him?
In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University
College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, and was admitted to
the Delaware bar in 1969.[25] While in school, he received student
draft deferments,[26] and afterward was classified as unavailable
for military service due to asthma.
And, yet, he beat your boy like a rented Army mule... Man, that's
embarrassing.
Hardly.¬Ý Biden also lost ground to the useful idiot brigade, the
blacks and some Latinos.
Sorry, I don't believe anonyshits on Usenet are black or Latino.
Most votes by ANY candidate in American history. Yeah, he's being used
- all the way to the White House.
Donnie Bumblefuck, on the other hand, is headed right to the Big House.
I don't know why Trump and Republicans would think he has a snowball's
chance in hell of getting elected in 2024, if he even got more votes
than Biden in 2020 Biden or whoever he's running against would get
millions more. Also he likely wouldn't even keep all the states he won
this time. Richard Nixon pulled off a win in 1968 after losing as the
sitting VP in 1960 but he didn't have nearly the baggage Trump has.
This isn't about Trump running for president again. He really doesn't
want to. This is about him raising millions from suckers without any
need to exert himself. The money will just pour in.

Nixon almost lost that election. Humphrey did better than anyone had
expected him to, and might have pulled it off if the election had been
a day or two later. You could almost feel the worm turning.