Deadline: 'Atlanta' Renewed For Fourth Season By FX - Ob Veeusly speaking
2019-08-09 21:06:29 UTC
Deadline: 'Atlanta' Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
August 7, 2019 at 1:30:37 PM MST
https://deadline.com/2019/08/atlanta-renewed-fourth-season-fx-1202662451/
‘Atlanta’ Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
By Denise Petski
August 6, 2019 9:30am
Wasn't this the show that Obveeus loved?
Hey Anim8r,

Wow, that is good news...and surprising given that I had doubts about them
ever doing the third season. With Lando Callrisian and Domino off saving the
world, I didn't think that they'd ever get back to ATLANTA. ATLANTA's
parody/humor is so much more sophisticated than the humor done on DEAR WHITE
PEOPLE with their parody TV shows mocking how white people portray black
people on TV.

In other random news, the cable company is digging holes and running new
'pipes' all over my neighborhood. Rumor has it that we may actually be
getting upgraded to fiber. I didn't think that I'd ever see that day.
Hopefully that is actually what they are doing.

Take care,

Ob Veeus
Robin Miller
2019-08-10 01:18:36 UTC
[...]
Nice to hear from him! Thanks for sharing ...

--Robin
anim8rfsk