Deadline: 'Katy Keene' Canceled By The CW
Robin Miller
2020-07-03 02:00:48 UTC
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/

‘Katy Keene’ Canceled By The CW After One Season; ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff To
Look For New Home

By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
RichA
2020-07-03 02:06:59 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
‘Katy Keene’ Canceled By The CW After One Season; ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff To
Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Bore little resemblance as well to the overrated and dull "Riverdale."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10312964/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Ian J. Ball
2020-07-03 03:56:31 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
‘Katy Keene’ Canceled By The CW After One Season; ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff
To Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Well, The C-Wub finally got one right.

I did always think this one was only 50-50 to come back...
It frees up room in the schedule for something worse.
Robin Miller
2020-07-03 17:12:39 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
'Katy Keene' Canceled By The CW After One Season; 'Riverdale' Spinoff
To Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Well, The C-Wub finally got one right.
I did always think this one was only 50-50 to come back...
It frees up room in the schedule for something worse.
That made me laugh. So true.

--Robin
Ian J. Ball
2020-07-03 17:45:17 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
'Katy Keene' Canceled By The CW After One Season; 'Riverdale' Spinoff
To Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Well, The C-Wub finally got one right.
I did always think this one was only 50-50 to come back...
It frees up room in the schedule for something worse.
That made me laugh. So true.
--Robin
If that "something worse" is the "Arrow" spinoff with Katherine
McNamara, I'm ALL IN!! :)
Oh, Ian, I had already anticipated blaming you for that.
anim8rfsk
2020-07-03 03:57:44 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2
-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
‘Katy Keene’ Canceled By The CW After One Season; ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff To
Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Hopefully the dominos have begun to fall
2020-07-03 04:14:24 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
‘Katy Keene’ Canceled By The CW After One Season; ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff
To Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Hopefully the dominos have begun to fall
Someone pointed out that this is the third Lucy Hale show to be
cancelled off The CW after one season (the others were "Life Sentence",
and "Privileged" from quite some time ago). I pointed out that Lucy
Hale might develop a reputation as a "show killer" - that didn't do
Paula Marshall any favors!! ;)
2020-07-03 16:49:23 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-season-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
'Katy Keene' Canceled By The CW After One Season; 'Riverdale' Spinoff
Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Hopefully the dominos have begun to fall
What exactly is your theory on how this leads to the demise of the
C-Wub? It's unkillable from what I can tell.
anim8rfsk
2020-07-03 21:42:50 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-seaso
n-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
'Katy Keene' Canceled By The CW After One Season; 'Riverdale' Spinoff
Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Hopefully the dominos have begun to fall
What exactly is your theory on how this leads to the demise of the
C-Wub? It's unkillable from what I can tell.
Did you see BTR's article about the retard reporter who wants to defund
superheroes along with cops? That would certainly go a long way toward's
crumbling Berlanti's water monopoly empire. We have to hope for them to start
cannibalizing their own.
2020-07-03 22:45:57 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
n-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
'Katy Keene' Canceled By The CW After One Season; 'Riverdale' Spinoff
Look For New Home
By Nellie Andreeva
July 2, 2020 5:45pm
Hopefully the dominos have begun to fall
What exactly is your theory on how this leads to the demise of the
C-Wub? It's unkillable from what I can tell.
Did you see BTR's article about the retard reporter who wants to defund
superheroes along with cops? That would certainly go a long way toward's
crumbling Berlanti's water monopoly empire. We have to hope for them to start
cannibalizing their own.
But I want the C-Wub defunded!

If superheroes destroy a city and nearly everyone in it is maimed or
dead to avoid being enslaved to aliens, will they now have to pay the
damage out of their own pockets?

Tony Calguire
2020-07-03 07:52:19 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2020/07/katy-keene-canceled-the-cw-one-season-no-sea
son-2-riverdale-spinoff-series-shopped-new-home-1202976671/
‘Katy Keene’ Canceled By The CW After One Season; ‘Riverdale’
Spinoff To Look For New Home
So, the CW started the year with Kate Kane and Katy Keane, and now they have
neither!
anim8rfsk
2020-07-03 14:51:45 UTC
"Katy Keene" Canceled By The CW After One Season
Huh. I thought they had already cancelled it.

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.