Clinton Secret Service On Flights - Sorry. No Girls
m***@hotmail.com
2019-07-29 17:53:37 UTC
Clinton Secret Service On Flights - Sorry. No Girls
No cite, means you're lying. Isn't that what YOU libtards say?
So... you've got the word from EVERY secret service personnel that there
was NEVER a flight with ANY "girls"?
I wanna see that in writing. Oh wait... I do.
Ever heard of Dan Bongino? Oh, he's a whacko Reich-winger, huh? Yeah...
thought you'd say that.
Because your precious LYING by omission left-wing media never reports
anything bad on fellow left-wingers...
Bear in mind THIS was written almost two years ago, BEFORE this shit got
dusted up again.
Why Do People Lie... So They Don't Get Assassinated By The Clintons?
=====
Bill Clinton Flew On Pedo Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" - Ex-Secret
Service Agent Threatens To Expose New Details
By Gary Maher - November 24, 2017
It's well documented former President Bill Clinton flew on convicted child
sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private jet. During a Twitter spat with
former Hillary Clinton aide Nick Merrill, former Secret Service agent Dan
Bongino threatened he may reveal new details about "Lolita Express."
Bill Clinton took repeated trips on the "Lolita Express" - the private
passenger jet owned by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein-with an
actress in soft-core porn movies whose name appears in Epstein's address
book under an entry for "massages," according to flight logbooks obtained
by Gawker and published today for the first time. The logs also show that
Clinton shared more than a dozen flights with a woman who federal
prosecutors believe procured underage girls to sexually service Epstein
and his friends and acted as a "potential co-conspirator" in his crimes.
The spat began following Bongino appearance on Fox News, where he called
Clinton the "manipulative political person in a position of power [he had]
ever met in my entire life."
The former communications director for Clinton replied to Bongino's
criticism, saying "I've worked for Hillary Clinton for a decade and 2
things are true. 1) She has enormous respect for the Secret Service & a
great relationship with the agents on her detail. 2) This guy was never on
the Clintons' detail, & I don't recognize him in the slightest."
Bongino shot back, "This guy is a fraud. She treated the Secret Service
terribly. So badly that a female agent threatened to quit rather than stay
in the Scooby van another minute with her (Unlike this loser, I have names
& dates). In addition, I have mounds of official documents backing up my
work."
Referencing Epstein's "Lolita Express.", the former Secret Service agented
then following up with "Dear Nick, are you guys sure you know everyone on
the Epstein planes?
Switching from Epstein's jet to the Clinton's email scandal, Bongino then
tweeted, "Dear Nick, are you sure you destroyed ALL of the Blackberries.
Was there govt property in the bunch? #PeopleKnow"
"This pic is from NY Newsday's inside cover taken at the US Open in 2001.
It's one of literally hundreds of operations I conducted with Hillary
documented throughly by official US govt paperwork of which I still have
copies. You're welcome to stop by & review the paperwork. Thanks,"
concluded Bongino, in reference to Merill's second point.
Sooooo... everyone lies, except the left wingers, right?
https://www.usapoliticstoday.org/bill-clinton-lolita-express-secret-
service/
--
Orange Man Good... White Woman Bad
Hillary Clinton is the only one we KNOW who colluded with Russia's Putin

-- https://news.yahoo.com/bill-clinton-flew-jeffrey-epstein-002254842.html;_ylt=A0geK.A9Mj9dS6QABNJpCWVH;_ylu=X3oDMTByNXM5bzY5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
m***@hotmail.com
2019-08-01 16:44:11 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
[...]
Yeah sure. Lowlife pigs (Thats what Clintons call cops) sat next to him on the
plane. You're so full of shit.
Yeah, name-calling first. Never any facts.
A Friend
2019-08-01 19:10:57 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Yeah, name-calling first. Never any facts.
I live in a fairly conservative congressional district. Bongino ran --
twice, I think -- for Congress here, and flopped. I understand he's
relocated to Florida to try again. They're welcome to him.
m***@hotmail.com
2019-08-02 16:39:59 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by m***@hotmail.com
[...]
And why do the pilots have "girls" listed and no Secret Service....
they have to calculate the weight of the cargo in order to fly safely.
If they neglect to mention some cargo then the FAA investigating a crash
would have to think it was pilot error if it was NOT accurate adn then
they might blame an accident on pilot error which was caused by some
other problem like a worker that didn't load enough fuel for the flight.
The error would then be listed as the pilots rather than as the fuel
depot and 5 secret service agents weigh about 1000 pounds of half ton.
Which is significant in a light jet when put in a holding pattern or
bucking a head wind to get to where you're going.
--
That's Karma
Judgment day is coming.
And who's the only one going to heaven? Trumpy boy?
b***@gmail.com
2019-08-11 23:49:15 UTC
On Monday, Clinton's press secretary Angel Ureña said in a statement: “In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: One to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation." Supporters of the Foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip.”

--https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214353/Clinton-Foundation-considered-sending-Bill-tyrannical-North-Korea-Congo-lucrative-speeches-Hillary-s-State-Department-shot-idea-down.html
RichA
Very surprised that agent isn't dead by now.
m***@hotmail.com
2019-08-12 16:10:46 UTC
[...]
The agents must not have anything. Sorry to disappoint you cons.