Virginia highway seizure debacle. Poorly handled
2022-01-09 22:28:53 UTC
This could have been cleared in a few hours by bulldozers. What a f----up.
They didn't want to "further damage" vehicles using a brute-force approach so people had to spend 20 hours idea, in freezing temps with no food or water.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/videos/gallery/motorists-stranded-for-20-hours-with-no-food-and-fuel-in-virginia/sharevideo/6290024396001/most_popular
JG Rove
2022-01-09 22:37:32 UTC
Typical of the former Confederacy. Maybe decendants of General Sherman should be appointed by the new GOP governor.
RichA
I think the problem, fabled "global warming" hasn't taken hold and near-southern states are getting hit by snow and cold weather...
trotsky
2022-01-10 09:21:35 UTC
Post by JG Rove
This could have been cleared in a few hours by bulldozers. What a f----up.
They didn't want to "further damage" vehicles using a brute-force approach so people had to spend 20 hours idea, in freezing temps with no food or water.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/videos/gallery/motorists-stranded-for-20-hours-with-no-food-and-fuel-in-virginia/sharevideo/6290024396001/most_popular
Typical of the former Confederacy. Maybe decendants of General Sherman should be appointed by the new GOP governor.
I think the problem, fabled "global warming" hasn't taken hold and near-southern states are getting hit by snow and cold weather...
I agree, "global warming" was an obvious misnomer and you correctly
identified an example of climate change. Welcome to the club.
--
---