California Democrats Move to Keep Pedophiles Off Registry
2021-11-26 03:32:43 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he ca
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.

2021-11-26 03:50:38 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
I think I had mentioned to you that last year a registered sex offender who
somehow got convicted on federal charges of molesting a minor moved in down
the street. I’ve still got the card the cops sent me. We were looking for
the address last week and found out much to my amazement that his address
no longer exists. Somehow they actually changed the house number and it’s
not only on the house it’s on any map I can find online.. So effectively he
got himself off the registry.

2021-11-26 04:17:40 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
I think I had mentioned to you that last year a registered sex offender who
somehow got convicted on federal charges of molesting a minor moved in down
the street. I’ve still got the card the cops sent me. We were looking for
the address last week and found out much to my amazement that his address
no longer exists. Somehow they actually changed the house number and it’s
not only on the house it’s on any map I can find online.. So effectively he
got himself off the registry.
Wow - the only time I've ever heard of a house number being changed
was a couple of years after my folks sold the house we lived in in my
college days. The new owner figured they made $25k on the value of the
house in changing # 1340 -> # 1338 just from the "value" of Chinese
numerological superstition appeal.

No other change to the house other than the numbers next to the door
and on the mailbox on the street
Rhino
2021-11-27 00:04:32 UTC
[...]
When I was living in Toronto, I remember hearing that MANY Chinese
house-buyers there were making strenuous efforts to get certain house
numbers changed. As I recall, they liked houses with a number whose
Chinese name sounded like the Chinese word for "lucky" and would try to
change their house number to contain that digit but another digit
sounded like the word for "death" so they'd try to change it to
something else.

I was rather surprised by this, thinking that such superstition didn't
have a place in this century or even the last few centuries....
2021-11-27 04:07:22 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:04:32 -0500, Rhino
Post by Rhino
When I was living in Toronto, I remember hearing that MANY Chinese
house-buyers there were making strenuous efforts to get certain house
numbers changed. As I recall, they liked houses with a number whose
Chinese name sounded like the Chinese word for "lucky" and would try to
change their house number to contain that digit but another digit
sounded like the word for "death" so they'd try to change it to
something else.
I was rather surprised by this, thinking that such superstition didn't
have a place in this century or even the last few centuries....
I've told the story about our old home several times and almost nobody
in Vancouver was at all surprised.

The department of motor vehicles in Hong Kong has a list of "lucky"
numbers and they offer the most popular 100 numbers by sealed bid.

10 years ago I was told the most popular number ("8888") had been sold
for something like $1.5 million US.

I'm not aware any US state or Canadian province auctions popular plate
numbers.
moviePig
2021-11-26 03:59:02 UTC
Where's any reference to "gay"?
trotsky
LOL! Maybe he got a DM from Anim8r while he was typing that.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-11-26 04:41:42 UTC
A ten-year age difference? My ghod
anim8rfsk
2021-11-26 11:01:30 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
A ten-year age difference? My ghod
The peach says a seven year age difference is all that’s allowable no
matter what the peoples ages or the relationship. You aren’t even allowed
to date anyone more than seven years different of your current age.

2021-11-26 11:07:56 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
A ten-year age difference? My ghod
The peach says a seven year age difference is all that’s allowable no
matter what the peoples ages or the relationship. You aren’t even allowed
to date anyone more than seven years different of your current age.
Good thing my parents never met her. They were 8 years apart and yet
the marriage lasted till my dad passed away a few years back
The Horny Goat
2021-11-26 18:02:16 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 06:07:56 -0500, shawn
Post by shawn
The peach says a seven year age difference is all that’s allowable no
matter what the peoples ages or the relationship. You aren’t even allowed
to date anyone more than seven years different of your current age.
Good thing my parents never met her. They were 8 years apart and yet
the marriage lasted till my dad passed away a few years back
Only a complete idiot or someone hellbent on denying responsibility
thinks 18 and 10 is the same as 38 and 30.

Years ago I knew a couple who the fellow was a 2nd year music teacher
and she had been a student till she graduated the previous year. 25
and 18 or something like that. They recently celebrated their 40th
anniversary. (They don't all last that long but I'm assuming we all
know that)
BTR1701
The peach would not be pleased with me, then.
trotsky
ONE MORE REASON FOR THE TWO OF YOU TO BE AS GAY AS YOU ARE.
Rhino
2021-11-27 00:49:46 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
A ten-year age difference? My ghod
The peach says a seven year age difference is all that’s allowable no
matter what the peoples ages or the relationship. You aren’t even allowed
to date anyone more than seven years different of your current age.
You'd better not tell her about a couple I know where the husband is 25
years older than the wife; he's in his mid-70s and was married two times
previously; it's her first marriage. As far as I can tell, they're very
happy together and show no signs of discord. And talk about differences:
he spent most of his career as a truck driver and finally as a concierge
at a hotel; she has a PhD in Philosophy but got tired of academia and
has been working as a physiotherapist's assistant. She is of similar age
to his daughters from his first marriage.
2021-11-27 05:40:18 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
A ten-year age difference? My ghod
Looks like Rhode Island looked at California's law and said, "Hold my beer."

https://twitter.com/Nicoletta0602/status/1464274246016933895?s=20

This is the sort of thing that's in junior high and high school librarie
these days?
trotsky
2021-11-27 18:42:35 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
A ten-year age difference? My ghod
Looks like Rhode Island looked at California's law and said, "Hold my beer."
https://twitter.com/Nicoletta0602/status/1464274246016933895?s=20
This is the sort of thing that's in junior high and high school libraries
these days?
I'm sure you worry about depictions of sucking cock often.
RichA
2021-11-27 04:26:53 UTC
Send every democrat a free membership in NAMBLA. Kill those who sign-up for it.
trotsky
2021-11-27 19:25:11 UTC
See friends, as long as the 18-year-old only sodomizes the 8-year-old, he can
just claim they were both being gay and be spared the sex offenders list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gelhfofjzwpyq2g/SB145.png?dl=0
Send every democrat a free membership in NAMBLA. Kill those who sign-up
Sign up is two words. Your mind is totally fried.