Media Gaslighting: Black Criminals are Really White
2021-04-07 09:45:55 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.

2021-04-07 08:39:49 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
And this surprises you after they declared the guy Trevon attacked to be a
"white hispanic" man?

Trump won.
FPP
2021-04-07 11:53:28 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
Pretty pictures mean very little. Have an actual source, or not?
Otherwise, it's just another of your fucking random lies that you post
to Dropbox.

Do you really think we're THAT stupid?
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
FPP
2021-04-07 22:01:19 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
Pretty pictures mean very little.  Have an actual source, or not?
Otherwise, it's just another of your fucking random lies that you post
to Dropbox.
Do you really think we're THAT stupid?
Well, I see our resident lawyer hasn't responded. Anybody wonder why?
Because he got caught posting another doctored image.

Proof of another Thanny lie? Sure, glad to oblige.
Here are Thanny's image (from above), and the REAL image:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9lT6vUW0AEzVPp?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wjw-dark-white-steve-stephens/

Oh... and I took a screenshot, for when Thanny deletes the evidence of
his lie, like any good RepubliQuan would.

Or maybe THIS is the REAL image?

trotsky
2021-04-08 11:00:36 UTC
[...]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlt0l8fvuyqxh2o/Is%20This%20Thanny.jpg?dl=0
Hey you have to give Derp credit for keeping Snopes in business. I'm
sure he'll apologize to the group, though, for looking like an asshole
yet again.
trotsky
2021-04-07 12:28:15 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
It's on a Fox channel so you'd expect it to be fucked. Thanks for
further proof of that.
FPP
2021-04-07 13:01:48 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
It's on a Fox channel so you'd expect it to be fucked.  Thanks for
further proof of that.
Don't blame Fox for Thanny...

trotsky
I don't blame Fox I blame weasels.
Ed Stasiak
2021-04-07 22:16:49 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
The government and media have been listing crimes committed
by Hispanics as being “White” crimes for years now, as otherwise
they’d have to admit the awkward fact that the crime rate among
actual White-Americans is on-par with Belgium…
FPP
2021-04-07 22:18:45 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
The government and media have been listing crimes committed
by Hispanics as being “White” crimes for years now, as otherwise
they’d have to admit the awkward fact that the crime rate among
actual White-Americans is on-par with Belgium…
I just proved Thanny's image was a fake, Ed.
Pay attention, will'ya?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wjw-dark-white-steve-stephens/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9lT6vUW0AEzVPp?format=jpg&name=medium

Or don't you mind that he's playing your for a fool?

Ed Stasiak
2021-04-08 01:14:03 UTC
The government and media have been listing crimes committed
by Hispanics as being “White” crimes for years now, as otherwise
they’d have to admit the awkward fact that the crime rate among
actual White-Americans is on-par with Belgium…
I just proved Thanny's image was a fake, Ed.
Pay attention, will'ya?
https://i.postimg.cc/0QkLxs4J/texas-10-most-wanted-fugitives.png
Now, I show you a faked image that Thanny got caught posting, and this
is your answer?

So you DO like being played for a fool?

trotsky
2021-04-08 11:06:17 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
The government and media have been listing crimes committed
by Hispanics as being “White” crimes for years now, as otherwise
they’d have to admit the awkward fact that the crime rate among
actual White-Americans is on-par with Belgium…
I just proved Thanny's image was a fake, Ed.
Ironic since "Ed" is an obvious fake too.

Adam H. Kerman
Isaac Hayes?
RichA
Dark white? Like a deep tan? Still won't explain the flattened nose, the big lips and neanderthal brows will it?
ZZyXX
2021-04-08 01:35:54 UTC
If a criminal turns out to be the wrong race and inconvenient for the
garbage media narrative, he stops being black and becomes "dark white".
Yep, checks out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8mrvcehcpt0i5/DarkWhite.jpg?dl=0
Dark white? Like a deep tan? Still won't explain the flattened nose, the big lips and neanderthal brows will it?
that only happens due to white conservative in-breeding