Who Saw This Coming?
2020-08-03 21:32:14 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html

The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
FPP
2020-08-03 21:48:24 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
Why would Dems be worrying? We already have seen Trump looking like a
befuddled fool almost every time he takes the stage.

He just praised a doctor as 'very well respected' who has said that they
use Alien DNA in vaccines, and whacking off lets the Devil in.

Your boy wants people to 'inject disinfectant' - and yet, you say it's
Biden who looks like he has dementia?

An American is dying of the Trumpen Flu every single minute. For the
math challenged... that's THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY 'Benghazi!(tm)'s' A
DAY!!!!

That's a 9-11 every 2 days!

You're a clown. Your ideas are clownish. Your golfing sociopath isn't
going to be saved by some debates. He has a record to run on now.
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-04 00:11:52 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol

2020-08-04 00:30:30 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
Another pretty picture that tells half a story. But, then, that's why
you only post the pictures, isn't it?

"Mr Biden, who is leading opinion polls for the 2020 Democratic
nomination, revealed the alleged phone call with Ms May - whom he
briefly confused with Margaret Thatcher - during a fundraiser on Saturday.

“Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian slip,”
Mr Biden said to laughter from top donors to his campaign, according to
a campaign pool report. “But I knew her too.

After a pause, he added: “The prime minister of Great Britain Theresa May."

Why not tell everybody that Biden corrected his slip two seconds later,
Ed? Because it doesn't fit your narrative, or because you're ignorant
of the actual facts?

Which is it?

moviePig
2020-08-04 02:56:25 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
"You had people like Margaret Tha… excuse me," Biden said, catching
himself.

“Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian
slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But
I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime
Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”

Hell, Biden's so addled he could wind up sending troops into Portland...
Barry Margolin
2020-08-08 13:40:04 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debate
s-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
"You had people like Margaret Tha
 excuse me," Biden said, catching
himself.
“Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian
slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But
I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime
Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”
Hell, Biden's so addled he could wind up sending troops into Portland...
And last week Trump couldn't pronounce "Yosemite", even though he tried
two times. He was giving a speech about a new conservation bill, and he
didn't know the name of one of America's most well known national parks.
--
Barry Margolin
Arlington, MA
Ubiquitous
2020-08-08 15:41:23 UTC
Post by Barry Margolin
[...]
That's the best you could come up with to Joe Biden's obvious dementia
leaving him unable to speak a coherant sentence, even when provided it
on a note card?

--
"It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock
market. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It
the Obama high mark."
FPP
Maybe even both of them at the same time!!
FPP
2020-08-13 21:07:40 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
"You had people like Margaret Tha… excuse me," Biden said, catching
himself.
“Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian
slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But
I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime
Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”
Hell, Biden's so addled he could wind up sending troops into Portland...
Maybe even both of them at the same time!!
Trump thinks we took the airports in the Revolutionary War.
Trump thinks Thighland is a place. (Obviously, where the Yo-Semites live.)
Trump thinks blood contains 'plozma'.
Trump thinks that the Spanish Flu ended World War II.
Trump thinks people dead from Covid-19 are 'fay-till-a tees'.
Trump thinks the last pandemic took place in 1917, instead of 1918.

I wouldn't worry about Biden, if I were you...

FPP
2020-08-13 21:11:36 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
    "You had people like Margaret Tha… excuse me," Biden said, catching
himself.
    “Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian
slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But
I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime
Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”
Hell, Biden's so addled he could wind up sending troops into Portland...
Maybe even both of them at the same time!!
Yeah... Biden is the one who you should be worrying about.

Some of the high points!
Infantroopen.
Resaption.
Deligitimatize.
Transpants.
Herridje.
Benefishers.
Protecterd.
Pivvitible.
9/Elective.
Humanitaries.
Foistered.
Championch.
Lawmarkers.
Supply Chern.
Bipartiss.
Asbadidizziz
Armed Forsiva/Forsuch
Apliculibulls
Obstuulz
All Walks of Lice
Rofe Up
Raydoh
Liberal ation
Mini-on-Apolis
The oranges (the beginnings)
Vicious MS-3 Gang members
Tim Apple
Eastwisemen
Veneswaylass
Venezwellzos
Venezwhalezz
...and last but not least:
Slock Rocket

So, until Biden loses his dentures, I'll keep laughing at Ol' President
Bumblefuck.

FPP
2020-08-13 21:14:26 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
    "You had people like Margaret Tha… excuse me," Biden said, catching
himself.
    “Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian
slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But
I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime
Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”
Hell, Biden's so addled he could wind up sending troops into Portland...
Maybe even both of them at the same time!!
"Why was there the Civil War?" "Why could that one not been worked out?"

"History and Culture... so important!"

trotsky
2020-08-14 13:04:12 UTC
[...]
http://youtu.be/vtgzVARrPu4
"History and Culture... so important!"
Holy balls that's painful to watch.
FPP
2020-08-14 13:27:09 UTC
[...]
And that's the guy Thanny and his 'fellow travelers' have been making
excuses for for the last 3 1/2 years.

As a standup comedy act, it's pretty damned funny! (A little like
watching Norm Crosby)... although it was much funnier BEFORE he let
170,000 Americans suffer and die.

That's always a bummer of a punchline, when you watch people suffocate
to death.
--
"Trump inherited the longest economic expansion in history from Barack
Obama and Joe Biden...and then, like everything else he inherited, he

Hass
Wow...Ubi pummeled into silence after been shown countless examples of Trump's obvious dementia. Another disastrous defeat for everyone's favorite troll, Ubi. Sad.
FPP
2020-08-14 21:20:38 UTC
Post by Hass
[...]
I stopped seeing anything he posts right after people started dying by
the tens of thousands. No reason to give a troll another second of my time.

I've already forgotten his name, and will rarely even acknowledge he
exists. Which, of course, he doesn't.

FPP

BTR1701
2020-08-14 22:23:41 UTC
No reason to give a troll another second of my time.
I openly admit I troll you!
FPP
2020-08-15 00:54:07 UTC
No reason to give a troll another second of my time.
I openly admit I troll you!
Secret Service retirees are excepted.

FPP
2020-08-13 21:22:37 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
This, by the way, isn’t written out of any concern that Donald Trump
will prevail over Joe Biden in the debates; Mr. Biden has done just
fine in a long string of such contests.
Why would Dems be worrying?
lol
https://i.postimg.cc/hPN76KYX/biden-654654.png
    "You had people like Margaret Tha… excuse me," Biden said, catching
himself.
    “Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian
slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But
I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime
Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”
Hell, Biden's so addled he could wind up sending troops into Portland...
Maybe even both of them at the same time!!
Trump also thinks you Canadian bastards burned down the White House in 1814.
I'm beginning to think he might have been right.

But, then again, he thinks Andrew Jackson was really mad about the Civil
War, and said "There's no reason for this!" (Jackson died in 1845...
but I guess that's why he was a Grate President.)

Jesus Christ, do you people NOT have mirrors in your houses?

trotsky
2020-08-14 13:05:56 UTC
[...]
Too bad Trump is so fucking stupid about history otherwise he could've
told us what a "great job" Jackson did destroying Native Americans on
the Trail of Tears.
b***@gmail.com
2020-08-04 22:43:22 UTC
He just praised a doctor as 'very well >respected' who has said that they
use Alien DNA in vaccines, and whacking >off lets the Devil in.
Did Trump really not check this doctor's
background before singing his praises
about him? I really, really hope this
was the case! =\

The quack in question should be studying
how well his feces stick to the walls of
the rubber room he is locked up in at
the mental institution.
FPP
2020-08-03 21:54:00 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
The Dems can't WAIT for the debates!

Old Bumblefuck can't manage to say something idiotic for 30 seconds, and
he won't have his teleprompter to help him out.

If anybody cancels the debate, it's Orange Twitler.

BTR1701
2020-08-04 02:56:59 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
One journalist whose piece was approved and vetted by the entire staff
at the NY Times and published under masthead of-- and therefore reflects
the values of-- "America's Paper of Record".
FPP
2020-08-04 06:48:02 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
One journalist whose piece was approved and vetted by the entire staff
at the NY Times and published under masthead of-- and therefore reflects
the values of-- "America's Paper of Record".
Nope. The entire staff of the Times doesn't approve anything. That's
just YOU lying, again... and BADLY!

In fact, we just found out that an Opinion Editor resigned because he
passed Tom Cotton's piece through to print WITHOUT READING IT.

That's the truth, not the sack of snot you're peddling. Fuck, but
you're even a Fake Reader.

"What, exactly, is an Op-Ed?

As Trish Hall, the former Op-Ed and Sunday Review editor has written,
"Anything can be an Op-Ed.” Personal or explanatory essays, commentary
on news events, reflections on cultural trends and more are all welcome.
We're interested in anything well-written with a fact-based viewpoint we
believe readers will find worthwhile.

Once you have signed the contract, an editor will work with you to make
the piece acceptable to both us and you. Sometimes that is complicated.
If your piece has the germ of an idea we find fascinating but feels
jumbled and out of order, we will probably ask you to revise it. We will
never tell you what to think, but we will always try to make your
thinking and your writing as clear and orderly as possible."

They don't 'approve' of anything except that you're not misrepresenting
established facts. As they put it: "You can have any opinion you would
like, but you can’t say that a certain battle began on a certain day if
it did not."

Please, lurn to reed!

trotsky
2020-08-04 13:09:45 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
One journalist whose piece was approved and vetted by the entire staff
at the NY Times and published under masthead of-- and therefore reflects
the values of-- "America's Paper of Record".
Nope.  The entire staff of the Times doesn't approve anything.  That's
just YOU lying, again... and BADLY!
Seriously, are you getting the vibe that Thanny is legitimately mentally
ill for saying this stuff? I do.
FPP
2020-08-04 13:21:22 UTC
[...]
I don't know... maybe those masks really DO cut down on the oxygen
supply, after all.

I mean, it's clearly labeled "OPINION"... so why would anybody think it

trotsky
Because he saw it in a dropbox image.
FPP
2020-08-04 20:57:35 UTC
[...]
it was "approved and vetted by the entire staff at the NY Times"?
Because he saw it in a dropbox image.
Lots of images out there...

FPP
2020-08-04 06:48:43 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
One journalist whose piece was...
... the rest is is pure fantasy, JK.

trotsky
2020-08-04 13:05:12 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
One journalist whose piece was approved and vetted by the entire staff
at the NY Times
Holy fuck, they submitted this to every reporter on staff at the NYT?
How the fuck did they do that? And why?
FPP
2020-08-04 13:25:45 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
That isn't 'Dems', liar. It's an opinion piece from ONE journalist.
One journalist whose piece was approved and vetted by the entire staff
at the NY Times
Holy fuck, they submitted this to every reporter on staff at the NYT?
How the fuck did they do that?  And why?
Every single one. And the entire staff, too - according to Thanny. All
4500 of them, I guess - so it must have taken a while.

The 4500 are only the staff in the US. Good thing it wasn't approved
and vetted by the foreign staff too, or it would have taken a lot longer.

thinbluemime2
2020-08-03 22:03:22 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
And The Colored Girls Go Doo, Doo, Doo

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/where-do-bidens-top-vp-candidates-stand-on-israel-636943
Ubiquitous
2020-08-03 23:40:40 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
#WhatLiberalMedia

I see FPP posted a twofisted rapidfire followup.
#Triggered

the Obama high mark."
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-04 00:12:47 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
https://i.postimg.cc/xjtvxDYm/Electoral-College.jpg
Hmm... the first Slate article is from 2012 and the second in 2016. I wonder
what the hypocritical difference could be there?
FPP
2020-08-04 00:42:43 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
https://i.postimg.cc/xjtvxDYm/Electoral-College.jpg
Hmm... the first Slate article is from 2012 and the second in 2016. I wonder
what the hypocritical difference could be there?
Who knows? He didn't bother to post any links.
He posted a pretty picture, with no information or context, like you do.

So tell us... what does those articles that accompanied those fine jpegs
say?

trotsky
Something right wing assholes got wrong again, perhaps?
FPP
2020-08-04 00:24:03 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
https://i.postimg.cc/xjtvxDYm/Electoral-College.jpg
Gee... wished I could read the article, so I could understand what the
fuck that pretty picture meant.

Because, as pictures go... that tell me nothing. (Which is why people
only post the pictures, and not the info that goes along with them.)

The Horny Goat
2020-08-13 15:10:36 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
https://i.postimg.cc/xjtvxDYm/Electoral-College.jpg
Gee... wished I could read the article, so I could understand what the
fuck that pretty picture meant.
Because, as pictures go... that tell me nothing. (Which is why people
only post the pictures, and not the info that goes along with them.)
Agreed - obviously the poster has a point to make on the left panel
though it's unclear what exactly the point is. What the point of the
suffragist march on the right is totally unclear. After all once the
person gets into the voting booth how does one know their gender? A
vote's a vote. If the voter turnout were 50% and I claimed 100% of
men voted 0% of women you would believe strongly I was full of it but
definitively proving it wouldn't be possible.

There is certainly no way of breaking down by race or gender how a
particular group voted nor should there be. As for what people tell
pollsters on this subject - well they don't always tell the truth do
they?
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-13 17:22:01 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/xjtvxDYm/Electoral-College.jpg
Because, as pictures go... that tell me nothing. (Which is why people
only post the pictures, and not the info that goes along with them.)
Agreed - obviously the poster has a point to make on the left panel
though it's unclear what exactly the point is.
Come on now Horny Goat, are you really telling me you didn’t get the point
being made with that graphic?
Adam H. Kerman
But we'd all be deprived of your excellent snark!
RichA
2020-08-04 03:05:55 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia on national TV during the debates, so of
course our unbiased and objective news media starts the narrative that the
debates aren't necessary and should be scrapped.
Finally got a sighting of Biden:

https://pbase.com/andersonrm/image/170928328
super70s
2020-08-04 11:40:57 UTC
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate
looking like a befuddled fool with dementia
Republicans have become comfortable with a gibbering hysterical idiot
flailing his arms around like a madman playing air accordion so any
other potential president who speaks deliberately and calmly seems to
have "dementia" in comparison.
FPP
2020-08-04 21:33:18 UTC
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate
looking like a befuddled fool with dementia
Yeah, how's that working out for ya', 'Yo-semites' Sam?
Or is it 'Yo-sem-in-ite Sam'?

Don't you never stop beclowning yourself, counselor!

trotsky
2020-08-04 12:10:47 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia
Don't you think you'd look less like a motherfucking dipshit if you had
the balls to characterize Trump's behavior too? Or are you just
phishing to be called a fucking dipshit like your friend "RichA"?
FPP
2020-08-04 13:10:06 UTC
Oh, right. Everyone.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/opinion/trump-biden-presidential-debates-
2020.html
The one thing the Dems have left to worry about is their candidate looking
like a befuddled fool with dementia
Don't you think you'd look less like a motherfucking dipshit if you had
the balls to characterize Trump's behavior too?  Or are you just
phishing to be called a fucking dipshit like your friend "RichA"?
I'd rather have my candidate LOOKING like they have dementia, than have
a candidate that's exhibited early onset dementia every time he opens
his mouth.

My latest fave is when Trump said: "When I took over, we didn’t even
have a test."
Yes... we didn't have a test for Covid-19 when he took over in 2017. I
wonder WHY that was?

Did Obama steal all of them? Fucking Obama! (tm).