"Ship of Fools: How A Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America To The Brink Of Revolution" by Tucker Carlson (#1-NYT)
Add Reply
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-10-11 01:36:12 UTC
The host of Fox News Channel’s "Tucker Carlson Tonight" offers a
blistering critique of the new American ruling class, the elites of
both parties, who have taken over the ship of state, leaving the rest
of us, the citizen-passengers, to wonder: How do we put the country
back on course?

What people are saying...

User Review - Wonderful book. If you want the truth read this.

User Review - Love Tucker. He points out what should be obvious!

User Review - The book nails it. Spot on. A liberal's nightmare because
it tells it like it is. I expect a lot of desperate pushback on this
latest offering. Highly detailed and in-depth.

User Review - Excellent book

User Review - The TRUTH. Please read for the sake of our
Constitutionally Limited Republic. God Bless.

______________
President Donald Trump nominated Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court
on July 8, 2018. The Senate confirmed Kavanaugh's nomination
on October 6 and was sworn in later that day.
kensi
2018-10-11 14:31:24 UTC
The Senate confirmed Kavanaugh's nomination on October 6 and was sworn
in later that day.
The *Senate* was sworn in later that day, ko0ky?

... idiot.

[silent fup2 ignored -- how rude]
in here." ~Checkmate
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-10-11 19:57:25 UTC
The host of Fox News Channels "Tucker Carlson Tonight" offers a
blistering critique of the new American ruling class, the elites of
both parties, who have taken over the ship of state, leaving the
rest of us, the citizen-passengers, to wonder: How do we put the
country back on course?
What people are saying...
User Review - Wonderful book. If you want the truth read this.
User Review - Love Tucker. He points out what should be obvious!
User Review - The book nails it. Spot on. A liberal's nightmare
because it tells it like it is. I expect a lot of desperate pushback
on this latest offering. Highly detailed and in-depth.
User Review - Excellent book
User Review - The TRUTH. Please read for the sake of our
Constitutionally Limited Republic. God Bless.
Just "one of us guys," eh gullible Fox fools.
No one ever said he was, he's an elite and has been one for a long
time. He's one of the good guys - unlike either Obama or...
What do figure Tucker pulls down a year, about $2 million?
Probably more than that.

Jealous much, dickhead?

"Betsy DeVos serves as the 11th U.S. Secretary of Education. She was
confirmed by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2017 after being nominated
by President Donald J. Trump."