Oh noes!
2021-11-24 19:15:52 UTC
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.

"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
---
trotsky
2021-11-24 23:38:42 UTC
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
T***@agent.com
2021-11-25 15:42:59 UTC
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't know of anyone who thought
they shouldn't be found guilty. I assumed the verdicts were a forgone
conclusion.
moviePig
Well, I don't know of anyone who'd *admit* it...
T***@agent.com
2021-11-25 19:31:29 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't know of anyone who thought
they shouldn't be found guilty. I assumed the verdicts were a forgone
conclusion.
Well, I don't know of anyone who'd *admit* it...
I'll admit that I thought verdicts in the trials for OJ and Casey
Anthony were foregone conclusions so what do I know?
BTR1701
2021-11-25 20:20:03 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't know of anyone who thought
they shouldn't be found guilty. I assumed the verdicts were a forgone
conclusion.
My point is right wing assholes think anybody can shoot anybody at any
time and claim "self defense."
It didn't work for the guys that killed Aubrey and I didn't hear a
lot of sympathy for them from any quarters.
Yeah, that verdict is going to take the wind out of the sails of the
"now white people can shoot anyone they want and claim self-defense"
crowd.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-11-25 21:06:17 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't know of anyone who thought
they shouldn't be found guilty. I assumed the verdicts were a forgone
conclusion.
My point is right wing assholes think anybody can shoot anybody at any
time and claim "self defense."
It didn't work for the guys that killed Aubrey and I didn't hear a
lot of sympathy for them from any quarters.
Yeah, that verdict is going to take the wind out of the sails of the
"now white people can shoot anyone they want and claim self-defense"
crowd.
Was there such a crowd outside the fevered mind of trotsky? I never met
anybody who claimed he could just shoot an innocent man during a
citizens arrest if they make up a fictitious crime.
BTR1701
Review MSNBC's commentary last week.
trotsky
2021-11-25 22:35:19 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
[...]
This is such a rush, a couple of dickless wonders trying to troll me
without the balls to address me directly because my cyber tongue is as
sharp as a razor. Cool!
trotsky
2021-11-25 21:39:07 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't know of anyone who thought
they shouldn't be found guilty. I assumed the verdicts were a forgone
conclusion.
My point is right wing assholes think anybody can shoot anybody at any
time and claim "self defense."
It didn't work for the guys that killed Aubrey and I didn't hear a
lot of sympathy for them from any quarters. Anybody can claim self
defense but that doesn't mean that they will be acquitted if charged.
Both were premeditated, so one had justice upheld and the other was a
travesty. A punk kid traveling across state lines where he picks up an
assault weapon and hunts for people he needs to "defend himself" from in
murder, plain and simple. Even manslaughter would have been a
disappointment. But acquittal can only be called a travesty.
Ordinarily I detest any kind of violence but I really hope that kid
meets up with some street justice.
moviePig
2021-11-25 21:53:33 UTC
[...]
The kid's dressing himself up as a vigilante was indeed premeditated.
But his fatally *acting* as one, much less clearly so.
trotsky
2021-11-25 22:38:17 UTC
[...]
Of course it isn't clear, that's why there are trials. But for him to
kill two different people, wound a third, and have it declared as "self
defense" can only be described as a steaming pile of bullshit.
NoBody
2021-11-26 16:43:20 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
I do find it funny that the right wing assholes haven't acknowledged
this. It's seems like they don't even want to be taken seriously.
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't know of anyone who thought
they shouldn't be found guilty. I assumed the verdicts were a forgone
conclusion.
My point is right wing assholes think anybody can shoot anybody at any
time and claim "self defense."
So where have you found "right wingers" in this thread saying that? Do
you always state opinions without foundation?

RichA
Awwwww. No reason to riot and loot. Guess they'll just have to go swarm-rob a store?
trotsky
2021-11-25 00:05:16 UTC
Ahmad Arbery's murderers all found guilty.
"All three men involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery found guilty of
murder"
https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321?t=GJBjNCMYTPTwODjE5EXGfQ&s=09
Awwwww. No reason to riot and loot. Guess they'll just have to go swarm-rob a store?
I'm shocked, and anonyshit who doesn't have the balls to admit the truth.