Yeah this doesn't make Republicans look like a f****** joke or anything.
2021-11-25 11:46:44 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583068-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to?amp

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award
Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the community
of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25,
2020."
---
Bill Idgerant
2021-11-25 15:10:28 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583068-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to?amp
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award
Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the community
of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25,
2020."
Just as you deny that loony progressives are not "mainstream" Democrats,
I deny that MTG is a mainstream Republican. We've long ago established
that she's nuts.
--
Bill Idgerant
(Not a real person)
trotsky
2021-11-25 15:41:58 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by trotsky
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583068-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to?amp
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award
Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the community
of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25,
2020."
Just as you deny that loony progressives are not "mainstream" Democrats,
I deny that MTG is a mainstream Republican. We've long ago established
that she's nuts.
Oh fuck no, you don't get off that easily. Dems will denounce other
Dems--Manchin and Sinema for example--who are at odds with the majority
of the party, but Repugs won't denounce the batshit crazy (MTG) or the
obvious criminals (Matt Gaetz) showing that any piece of shit fits in
with the party. You might want to guess again.
moviePig
I deny that she's a mainstream homo sapiens.
shawn
2021-11-25 17:21:24 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by trotsky
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583068-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to?amp
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award
Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the community
of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25,
2020."
Just as you deny that loony progressives are not "mainstream" Democrats,
I deny that MTG is a mainstream Republican. We've long ago established
that she's nuts.
Sadly she does appear to be mainstream in her small portion of
Georgia. Otherwise she wouldn't have been elected. As to her being
nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that mean for people
in her district that were willing to vote for her? Given the district
I'm not sure she even had an opponent in the election so her being
voted in may have been a given.
anim8rfsk
2021-11-25 19:05:05 UTC
Post by Bill Idgerant
Post by trotsky
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583068-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces
-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to?amp
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award
Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the
community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot
on August 25, 2020."
Just as you deny that loony progressives are not "mainstream" Democrats,
I deny that MTG is a mainstream Republican. We've long ago established
that she's nuts.
Sadly she does appear to be mainstream in her small portion of
Georgia. Otherwise she wouldn't have been elected.
The same can be said of the lunatic 'progressives'. Occasional-Cortex
appears to be mainstream in her small portion of New York. Otherwise she
wouldn't have been elected.
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
The peach who does not live in her district says she has never heard AOC
say anything wrong or silly or stupid. She must just leave her TV off
entirely.
LOL
trotsky
2021-11-25 21:43:50 UTC
In article
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
The peach who does not live in her district says she has never heard AOC
say anything wrong or silly or stupid. She must just leave her TV off
entirely.
LOL
There's the misogyny we've come to expect from our resident male
fellatio expert.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 21:07:45 UTC
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
The peach who does not live in her district says she has never heard AOC
say anything wrong or silly or stupid. She must just leave her TV off
entirely.
Short of wrapping her in duct tape I don't know how one might avoid
that!

(Incidentally the only time I actually SAW anybody duct taped was my
kids' principal who did it as a fundraiser for the school library - he
did a great job "protesting" and really helped the cause by his over
the top antics that day!)
Rhino
2021-11-25 23:48:28 UTC
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
The peach who does not live in her district says she has never heard AOC
say anything wrong or silly or stupid. She must just leave her TV off
entirely.
Short of wrapping her in duct tape I don't know how one might avoid
that!
(Incidentally the only time I actually SAW anybody duct taped was my
kids' principal who did it as a fundraiser for the school library - he
did a great job "protesting" and really helped the cause by his over
the top antics that day!)
Some people on my floor duct-taped the General Manager of the co-op
where I lived one time. Three of our biggest guys grabbed him, wrestled
with him, and managed to get the duct tape around him. It was all in
good fun though and no one was hurt or angry afterwards as far as I
could tell. He really hadn't seen it coming either. I'm darned if I can
remember what provoked it; my best guess is that someone was
trash-talking someone else and the guys on my floor just decided to do
it on the spur of the moment.
2021-11-25 19:05:56 UTC
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
Well that DOES tend to be how politicians get elected. That and making
sure that the voters you've identified as likely to vote for you DO
get to the polling station actually do vote.

Those that support you buy stay home on election day don't help your
chances one bit. And you the candidate don't care whether they're hard
core for you or not as long as they place that x in the right place.
moviePig
AOC's appeal is her wit. MTG's appeal is her lack of it.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 21:08:32 UTC
AOC's appeal is her wit. MTG's appeal is her lack of it.
Now I would have said "MTG's appear is her HALF of wit"
trotsky
2021-11-25 21:40:21 UTC
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
AOC's appeal is her wit.  MTG's appeal is her lack of it.
Clever, but not accurate. AOC is slightly less witless than MTG, but
both make govt. look like shit in my opinion.
moviePig
I find AOC's repartee -- what I get to read anyway -- pretty sharp.
trotsky
2021-11-25 22:39:48 UTC
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
AOC's appeal is her wit.  MTG's appeal is her lack of it.
Clever, but not accurate.  AOC is slightly less witless than MTG, but
both make govt. look like shit in my opinion.
I find AOC's repartee -- what I get to read anyway -- pretty sharp.
I don't believe you follow politics as closely as I do. She's best
described as a bimbo.
T***@agent.com
2021-11-26 16:37:12 UTC
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
AOC's appeal is her wit.  MTG's appeal is her lack of it.
Clever, but not accurate.  AOC is slightly less witless than MTG, but
both make govt. look like shit in my opinion.
I find AOC's repartee -- what I get to read anyway -- pretty sharp.
I don't believe you follow politics as closely as I do. She's best
described as a bimbo.
She has a gift for self-promotion. In that respect she and Trump share
a common trait.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-26 18:10:19 UTC
Post by T***@agent.com
Post by trotsky
I don't believe you follow politics as closely as I do. She's best
described as a bimbo.
She has a gift for self-promotion. In that respect she and Trump share
a common trait.
I'd sure love to see you tell her that in person. It would probably
give her a stroke on the spot.....or at least turn her face beet red.
T***@agent.com
See, we can agree on some things.
shawn
2021-11-25 20:28:02 UTC
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
You can dislike AOC and disagree with what she would like to do but
you can't begin to compare MTG and AOC. MTG is on another level
BTR1701
2021-11-25 21:14:56 UTC
Post by shawn
As to her being nuts, that seems self evident but then what does that
mean for people in her district that were willing to vote for her?
As to Occasional-Cortex being nuts, that seems self evident but then
what does that mean for people in her district that were willing to vote
for her?
You can dislike AOC and disagree with what she would like to do but
you can't begin to compare MTG and AOC.
Oh, yes I can.
Post by shawn
MTG is on another level
Only because you're sympathetic the political views of one versus the
other.

They're both complete nutjobs.

But hey, if you don't like Occasional-Cortex here, replace her with
openly bigoted anti-semites like Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar and
everything above stands.
trotsky
You'd suck on a bag of dicks to change the narrative, wouldn't you.
RichA
2021-11-25 21:57:22 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583068-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to?amp
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) introduced a bill on Tuesday to award
Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Gold Medal for "protecting the community
of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25,
2020."
--
---
She also is laying out what will happen if they take the Congress in 2022. Poor, widdle Democrats.