Democrats pray for American economic recession.
Rhino
2019-08-10 14:50:46 UTC
Democrats pray for American economic recession. Which only clarifies
the fact that these left wing hate-mongers would gladly destroy America,
and working class Americans, if it would help them defeat President Trump and
re-gain political power.
"NBC News correspondent Richard Engel has sided with "Real Time" host Bill Maher on Friday night, after the comedian reiterated his "hopes" that a U.S. economic recession would help block President Trump's reelection in 2020.
"Short-term pain might be better than long-term destruction of the Constitution," Engel argued.
"Short-term pain might be better than long-term destruction of the Constitution."
— Richard Engel, NBC News
Embedded video
None of the other members of Maher's panel wanted to see the U.S. stumble.
"I'm not wishing for a recession," Tom Nichols, author of "The Death of Expertise," said.
"Neither am I," Washington Post columnist Catherine Rampell agreed.
'This Plays Right Into Trump's Playbook': Maher's Recession Remarks Spark OutrageVideo
But Maher -- a multimillionaire whose investments include a stake in MLB's New York Mets -- tried to make the case that economic hardship for the nation might help him and other liberals realize their dream of preventing a second Trump term.
"You should wish for a recession because that would definitely get [Trump] unelected," Maher shot back, earning him a few claps from his Los Angeles studio audience.
Another guest, former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, attempted to lower the temperature of the conversation.
"You don't really want a recession," Scaramucci tried to convince Maher.
"I really do," the host replied. "We have survived many recessions, we can't survive another Donald Trump term."
Last week, Maher had revived his stance that a recession would be "worth it" because it would hurt Trump's reelection."
Irish Mike
The plain truth is that Donald Trump ran for President once and won
and the left-wing Democrats will never recover from that.
It really couldn't be plainer that the Democrats value their own return
to power far more than any consequent pain upon the people they claim to
want to help and protect.
Rhino
FPP
2019-08-10 21:39:39 UTC
Democrats pray for American economic recession.
Nope. But a recession is survivable. A 2nd Trump term may not be.
You cut the diseased limb off, or you die.
--
Trump: "I'm rich." (* but you can't see my taxes.)
"I'm smart." (* but you can't see my grades.)
"I'm totally exonerated." (* but you can't see the report.)
moviePig
2019-08-10 22:54:34 UTC
Democrats pray for American economic recession.
Nope.  But a recession is survivable.  A 2nd Trump term may not be.
You cut the diseased limb off, or you die.
...which is nearly verbatim what "ringleader" Maher said.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
trotsky
2019-08-11 09:53:14 UTC
Farmers who voted for the fat fuck pray they get their farms back.
FPP
2019-08-10 21:42:13 UTC
Post by Rhino
Democrats pray for American economic recession.  Which only clarifies
the fact that these left wing hate-mongers would gladly destroy America,
and working class Americans, if it would help them defeat President Trump and
re-gain political power.
"NBC News correspondent Richard Engel has sided with "Real Time" host
Bill Maher on Friday night, after the comedian reiterated his "hopes"
that a U.S. economic recession would help block President Trump's
reelection in 2020.
"Short-term pain might be better than long-term destruction of the
Constitution," Engel argued.
"Short-term pain might be better than long-term destruction of the Constitution."
— Richard Engel, NBC News
recession.” Maher: “I do. We have survived many recessions. We can’t
pain...better than long term destruction of the Constitution.” #RealTime
[...]
No, moron... but a 2nd Trump term would be far more catastrophic.
The next Dem president can fix an economic collapse.

Just ask Obama. Or Bill Clinton. They had to clean up the sewage that
overflowed from the Bushes.
trotsky
2019-08-11 09:53:44 UTC