Mentioning the Civil War is now Racist
Southern Rebel
2020-07-03 01:25:30 UTC
I don't get it. We won it fair and square, yet they want to take down all
our statues and dump our flag. Almost makes you want to quit the south,
join the USA and fly Old Glory; the flag of the enemy.

I often wonder why my southern ancestors were so damn lazy they need niggers
to do all their heavy lifting for them.

I guess that's why we support President Trump.

Of course he's more intelligent than the idiots who follow him. His only
redeeming point is how he's not a shit for brains born in a bible belt red
state. He's from the Northern people, not a pack of white trash toothless,
illiterate swamp-mongers with single-branch family trees sleeping between
their sisters and their shotguns in roach-infested trailers.
max headroom
2020-07-03 15:08:49 UTC
Post by Southern Rebel
I don't get it. We won it fair and square, yet they want to take down all
our statues and dump our flag. Almost makes you want to quit the south,
join the USA and fly Old Glory; the flag of the enemy....
Thanks for the update from Daily Kos!