Woody and Watergate Come to My Neighborhood
2021-10-20 21:29:27 UTC
I was in Jamba Juice ordering my banana-berry smoothie after my run thi
morning and I turned around after paying and guess who was in line behind me
Woody Harrelson. Turns out he's shooting an HBO mini-series about Watergate o
the next block over.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11468254/?ref_=adv_li_tt

I told him I'm looking forward to the VENOM movie and he fist-bumped me
However, upon further reflection, I've decided that instead of fist-bumpin
him for VENOM, I should have fist-bumped him for that scene in TRUE DETECTIV
where he buried his face in Hi-Ho's nekkidly-nude breasts while she bounced u
and down on top of him. Man deserves a medal for that achievement.

So I left the store and walked over to the shoot and saw Lena Headey dresse
in awful 1970s-era fashion, too.

They brought in a whole bunch of 70s-era cars to line the streets:

And changed a hair salon's display window to a 1970s stationary store with th
latest top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art typewriter models.

Not sure why they're shooting here when Watergate was a DC/East Coast thing
but it has something to do with Beverly Hills because they put up fake stree
signs in the style of the signs in BH with BH street names on them:

For that matter, I don't know why they didn't just shoot it in Beverly Hills
It's a lot closer to the soundstages and would look a lot more realistic.

I guess I'll have to watch this when it airs to see the local sights o
screen.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-21 01:32:58 UTC
I was in Jamba Juice ordering my banana-berry smoothie after my run this
morning and I turned around after paying and guess who was in line behind
me?
Woody Harrelson. Turns out he's shooting an HBO mini-series about Watergate
on
the next block over.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11468254/?ref_=adv_li_tt
I told him I'm looking forward to the VENOM movie and he fist-bumped me.
However, upon further reflection, I've decided that instead of fist-bumping
him for VENOM, I should have fist-bumped him for that scene in TRUE
DETECTIVE
where he buried his face in Hi-Ho's nekkidly-nude breasts while she bounced
up
and down on top of him. Man deserves a medal for that achievement.
I would’ve asked how much he had to pay them.
2021-10-21 09:46:48 UTC
I was in Jamba Juice ordering my banana-berry smoothie after my run this
morning and I turned around after paying and guess who was in line behind
me?
Woody Harrelson. Turns out he's shooting an HBO mini-series about Watergate
on
the next block over.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11468254/?ref_=adv_li_tt
I told him I'm looking forward to the VENOM movie and he fist-bumped me.
However, upon further reflection, I've decided that instead of fist-bumping
him for VENOM, I should have fist-bumped him for that scene in TRUE
DETECTIVE
where he buried his face in Hi-Ho's nekkidly-nude breasts while she bounced
up
and down on top of him. Man deserves a medal for that achievement.
I would’ve asked how much he had to pay them.
Yeah, sure, now get back in the closet.