One if Our Lovely Woke California Teachers
2021-05-04 09:51:51 UTC
This is what's teaching your kid if you live in California.

https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1389345964658348032?s=21
FPP
2021-05-04 11:05:52 UTC
This is what's teaching your kid if you live in California.
https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1389345964658348032?s=21
Yeah, big time. Cuz 'Twitter'.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
Rhino
2021-05-04 13:34:56 UTC
This is what's teaching your kid if you live in California.
https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1389345964658348032?s=21
Damn! I'll bet she has pictures of Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Castro
in her classroom too. Got to get those impressionable minds thinking
correctly right from the beginning.... I suppose she knows enough to
keep her Klan robes at home.

Would there be any grounds for charging her for her remarks to the
officer? She repeatedly calls him a murderer without the slightest
attempt to state any grounds for it. Isn't that slander? Or do other
people have to be in earshot before a remark counts as slander? Would
the bodycam footage, which has obviously been widely shared, serve to
justify a charge of slander?

==

Further down the page I see another great gaffe by Biden:

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1389415220519575552?s=20

Or maybe it's NOT a gaffe. Maybe even the Democrats are tired of Jimmy
Carter opening his yap about things.
2021-05-04 13:45:21 UTC
[...]
"CDC guidelines say if you’ve been fully vaccinated:

You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a
mask or staying 6 feet apart."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

BTR1701
2021-05-04 17:03:13 UTC
This is what's teaching your kid if you live in California.
https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1389345964658348032?s=21
Damn! I'll bet she has pictures of Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Castro
in her classroom too. Got to get those impressionable minds thinking
correctly right from the beginning.... I suppose she knows enough to
keep her Klan robes at home.
Would there be any grounds for charging her for her remarks to the
officer? She repeatedly calls him a murderer without the slightest
attempt to state any grounds for it. Isn't that slander? Or do other
people have to be in earshot before a remark counts as slander? Would
the bodycam footage, which has obviously been widely shared, serve to
justify a charge of slander?
Yes, falsely accusing someone of heinous crime is defamation per se. The
problem would be proving damages. I'd love to see him take that Mercedes
from her, though, and as the truck towed it away from her house, for him
to stand there with a smile and say "Jealous?"
anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 17:13:37 UTC
[...]
At the very least they should’ve been able to confiscate her cell phone and
get a court order that she’s never allowed to have one again.
Is it slander if it's not public?
moviePig
2021-05-04 18:20:26 UTC
[...]
Sorry, I guess you answered that, though "private slander" still feels
like an oxymoron.
trotsky
Because it is. Next thing you know he'll be referencing "public secrets".
BTR1701
Yes, but that's where the problem with damages comes in.
moviePig
2021-05-04 19:16:18 UTC
[...]
Well, like the sound of one hand clapping, it may be a koan, but fwiw
here's Google's first offering:

"...slander is the legal term for the act of harming a person's
reputation by telling one or more *other* people something that is
untrue and damaging about that person." (my emphasis)
BTR1701
She told his supervisor.
Rhino
2021-05-04 18:51:41 UTC
[...]
What she REALLY needs is treatment for her severe mental health
disorder. Nobody like that should be teaching children until they've
recovered some semblance of sanity.
2021-05-05 01:42:07 UTC
[...]
Teaching? Hell she shouldn’t even be driving. And they should definitely
take her kid away from her.

2021-05-04 21:06:50 UTC
[...]
Fapp...fapp...fapp...

FPP
2021-05-04 21:11:24 UTC
[...]
Gee... how many times did Donald Trump accuse Joe Scarborough of murder?
Post by BTR1701
President Trump again baselessly accused MSNBC host Joe Scarborough of murdering his intern in 2001 in a tweet Saturday, calling on his followers to "keep digging" and to "use forensic geniuses" to find out more about a death that occurred at Scarborough’s Florida office when he was a member of Congress.
This was even after the husband of the victim pleaded with Trump to stop
dragging his dead wife's name through the media.

And, like the uncaring asshole he is, Trump just kept shitting on the
dead woman's memory.

NoBody
2021-05-05 11:26:42 UTC
Post by BTR1701
President Trump again baselessly accused MSNBC host Joe Scarborough of murdering his intern in 2001 in a tweet Saturday, calling on his followers to "keep digging" and to "use forensic geniuses" to find out more about a death that occurred at Scarborough’s Florida office when he was a member of Congress.
This was even after the husband of the victim pleaded with Trump to stop
dragging his dead wife's name through the media.
And, like the uncaring asshole he is, Trump just kept shitting on the
dead woman's memory.
Looks like FPP knows he's lost the argument because he felt the need
to bring up Trump.

anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 14:00:06 UTC
This is what's teaching your kid if you live in California.
https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1389345964658348032?s=21
Wow.

Just ... wow.