Trannies: Lesbians Are Sexual Racists
2021-11-24 03:55:44 UTC
As the ouroboros turns...

According to the tranny community, lesbians are now "sexual racists" for no
wanting dick.

These people are unbelievable. Not only do they demand you use the languag
they want, including fictional words that they make up themselves, not only d
they demand access to bathrooms and other sensitive places, even where minor
are present, now they demand that you actually have to fuck them or you'r
committing a hate crime.

If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have a penis
you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want anything to do wit
penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
trotsky
2021-11-24 06:33:37 UTC
As the ouroboros turns...
According to the tranny community, lesbians are now "sexual racists" for not
wanting dick.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2asturpv2ja9zr5/Lesbian_Racists.png?dl=0
These people are unbelievable.
AGREED, THEY REMIND ME VERY MUCH OF MAGA MORONS.
moviePig
2021-11-24 13:59:44 UTC
As the ouroboros turns...
According to the tranny community, lesbians are now "sexual racists" for not
wanting dick.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2asturpv2ja9zr5/Lesbian_Racists.png?dl=0
These people are unbelievable. Not only do they demand you use the language
they want, including fictional words that they make up themselves, not only do
they demand access to bathrooms and other sensitive places, even where minors
are present, now they demand that you actually have to fuck them or you're
committing a hate crime.
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have a penis,
you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want anything to do with
penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
Ed Stasiak
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
moviePig
2021-11-24 22:36:57 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have a penis,
you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want anything to do with
penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
BTR1701
2021-11-24 22:55:06 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have
a penis, you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want
anything to do with penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock

Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
LOL! It's my fault now for commenting on this lunacy? Not the lunatics
for doing it, but anyone who points it out is to blame.

Yes, we should just keep quiet as radical leftists go about remaking our
entire culture. For the common good, of course.
moviePig
2021-11-24 23:44:26 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have
a penis, you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want
anything to do with penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
LOL! It's my fault now for commenting on this lunacy? Not the lunatics
for doing it, but anyone who points it out is to blame.
Yes, we should just keep quiet as radical leftists go about remaking our
entire culture. For the common good, of course.
What's missing is a reason to think such people are taken any more
seriously than a garter snake wearing Bible quotes.
BTR1701
2021-11-25 03:25:44 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have
a penis, you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want
anything to do with penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
LOL! It's my fault now for commenting on this lunacy? Not the lunatics
for doing it, but anyone who points it out is to blame.
Yes, we should just keep quiet as radical leftists go about remaking our
entire culture. For the common good, of course.
What's missing is a reason to think such people are taken any more
seriously than a garter snake wearing Bible quotes.
They were taken seriously enough that we now have laws across half the countr
that allow any dude in a dress into intimate areas reserved for women-
bathrooms, gym changing/shower areas, spas, etc.-- merely because he declare
he identifies as a woman.
moviePig
2021-11-25 04:11:38 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have
a penis, you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want
anything to do with penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
LOL! It's my fault now for commenting on this lunacy? Not the lunatics
for doing it, but anyone who points it out is to blame.
Yes, we should just keep quiet as radical leftists go about remaking our
entire culture. For the common good, of course.
What's missing is a reason to think such people are taken any more
seriously than a garter snake wearing Bible quotes.
They were taken seriously enough that we now have laws across half the country
that allow any dude in a dress into intimate areas reserved for women--
bathrooms, gym changing/shower areas, spas, etc.-- merely because he declares
he identifies as a woman.
Fwiw, that's a matter of ""decency"". 'Sexual racism, one of lunacy.
BTR1701
2021-11-25 04:39:08 UTC
[...]
country
that allow any dude in a dress into intimate areas reserved for women--
bathrooms, gym changing/shower areas, spas, etc.-- merely because h
declares
he identifies as a woman.
Fwiw, that's a matter of ""decency"". 'Sexual racism, one of lunacy.
They're the same people.

And this ridiculous idea that it's 'decent' to allow a guy to go prancin
around womens' private spaces is what resulted in the rape of a 14-year-ol
girl in a Loudon County VA school bathroom. By a guy. In a dress.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-11-25 05:29:46 UTC
[...]

And this ridiculous idea that it's 'decent' to allow a guy to go prancing
around womens' private spaces is what resulted in the rape of a 14-year-old
girl in a Loudon County VA school bathroom. By a guy. In a dress.
The perpetrator, a student, returned to school in the fall, then attempted
to molest a girl while alone with her in a classroom.

But the father of the victim in the first instance was prosecuted by the
elected prosecutor, who got a conviction, for having the nerve to object
to the school district superintendent and school principal failing to
inform the school board of the rape, which might have led them to be
concerned with the so-called transgendered student rights policy being
considered at that meeting.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-11-25 17:43:14 UTC
And this ridiculous idea that it's 'decent' to allow a guy to go prancing
around womens' private spaces is what resulted in the rape of a 14-year-old
girl in a Loudon County VA school bathroom. By a guy. In a dress.
The perpetrator, a student, returned to school in the fall, then attempted
to molest a girl while alone with her in a classroom.
But the father of the victim in the first instance was prosecuted by the
elected prosecutor, who got a conviction, for having the nerve to object
to the school district superintendent and school principal failing to
inform the school board of the rape, which might have led them to be
concerned with the so-called transgendered student rights policy being
considered at that meeting.
Uh what was the father convicted of?
He attempted to address the school board as staff had flat-out lied. The
rape had already occurred; the superintendent stated on record there'd
be no danger to girls if transgendered boys-as-girls used the same
bathrooms and locker rooms.
Because I'm pretty sure I know what body part is required to perform a
rape.
In traditional criminal law, rape is an unwanted penetration. It can be
with an inanimate object.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 18:55:00 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:43:14 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Because I'm pretty sure I know what body part is required to perform a
rape.
In traditional criminal law, rape is an unwanted penetration. It can be
with an inanimate object.
That's true and I know of a case where a young woman was convicted
with rape. It was partly a conspiracy (which she was one of the
kingpins of) to settle a score by rape and partly doing unforgiveable
things with a broom handle.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 05:50:30 UTC
They're the same people.
And this ridiculous idea that it's 'decent' to allow a guy to go prancing
around womens' private spaces is what resulted in the rape of a 14-year-old
girl in a Loudon County VA school bathroom. By a guy. In a dress.
As the father of two daughters (now 34 and 32) that's the kind of
offence that deserves boiling in oil. Personal survival being at the
discretion of the court.

Application of tar before igniting the oil being at the discretion of
the presiding judge. In my books someone using such a false pretence
to commit such a crime deserves as cruel and unusual a punishment as
possible.

Now I fully appreciate that that's not the Constitution and I am
reminded of a Georgia judge named Paschal English (I think it was
Georgia - deep south in any case - he was a contestant on one of the
first 5 Survivors and was a very good friend "on the island" of
Elisabeth Filarski later Hasselback) who while sentencing said
something to the effect of "You ma'am should get down on your knees
and thank whichever God you worship that the Constitution of this
great state does not allow me to sentence you to the death the facts
of this case prove you so richly deserve. Life without parole - take
the prisoner away!" - it was a case involving murderng a close
relative for the insurance money.

The fact that he made that ruling within 2-3 years of his appearance
on Survivor which was nearly 20 years ago and that I remember the
quote so clearly should tell you something.
trotsky
2021-11-25 11:09:46 UTC
[...]
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE JEALOUS OF DUDES IDENTIFYING AS WOMEN NOW? DOES ANIM8R
KNOW?
trotsky
You just described Marco Rubio to a T.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 01:18:38 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have
a penis, you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want
anything to do with penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
LOL! It's my fault now for commenting on this lunacy? Not the lunatics
for doing it, but anyone who points it out is to blame.
Yes, we should just keep quiet as radical leftists go about remaking our
entire culture. For the common good, of course.
Making up new terms willy nilly is beyond ridiculous. What does
'sexual racist' mean anyhow? A white male that doesn't like black
women? Or a black male that doesn't like white women?

Because equating 'racism' to issues not involving race is just plain
silly.
Rhino
2021-11-25 02:00:32 UTC
[...]
Of course it is. But it's how "progressives" roll: EVERYTHING is racist
in some fashion, absolutely EVERYTHING, regardless of whether it has
even a hint of a vestige of a whisper of "race" in it - or none whatsoever.
2021-11-25 02:48:37 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 21:00:32 -0500, Rhino
Post by Rhino
Of course it is. But it's how "progressives" roll: EVERYTHING is racist
in some fashion, absolutely EVERYTHING, regardless of whether it has
even a hint of a vestige of a whisper of "race" in it - or none whatsoever.
So in other words I'm racist since both I and my wife are white
despite being of completely different ethnicity. (Ireland vs Poland)
Of course I'm a mutt with about 3-4 other nationalities in the brew
but the only thing that matters is the color of my skin.

Presumably my son is ok since his wife is biracial but then again
they'll probably find something else to hang on him.
moviePig
2021-11-25 04:19:00 UTC
Post by Rhino
Of course it is. But it's how "progressives" roll: EVERYTHING is racist
in some fashion, absolutely EVERYTHING, regardless of whether it has
even a hint of a vestige of a whisper of "race" in it - or none whatsoever.
So in other words I'm racist since both I and my wife are white
despite being of completely different ethnicity. (Ireland vs Poland)
Of course I'm a mutt with about 3-4 other nationalities in the brew
but the only thing that matters is the color of my skin.
Presumably my son is ok since his wife is biracial but then again
they'll probably find something else to hang on him.
Long ago, it was famously established here that 'racist' now acceptably
refers to 'bigotry', regardless of any ancestry metric. Although it's a
relaxation of semantic precision, in practice the sentiments are alike.
BTR1701
It was famously asserted. Never established.
trotsky
2021-11-25 09:44:12 UTC
Post by Rhino
Of course it is. But it's how "progressives" roll: EVERYTHING is racist
in some fashion, absolutely EVERYTHING, regardless of whether it has
even a hint of a vestige of a whisper of "race" in it - or none whatsoever.
So in other words I'm racist since both I and my wife are white
despite being of completely different ethnicity. (Ireland vs Poland)
Of course I'm a mutt with about 3-4 other nationalities in the brew
but the only thing that matters is the color of my skin.
Presumably my son is ok since his wife is biracial but then again
they'll probably find something else to hang on him.
Long ago, it was famously established here that 'racist' now acceptably
refers to 'bigotry', regardless of any ancestry metric.
It was famously asserted. Never established.
RACISM IS A FORM OF BIGOTRY, HOW THE MOTHERFUCK IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO
UNDERSTAND YOU STUPID SHIT?
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 05:38:20 UTC
Long ago, it was famously established here that 'racist' now acceptably
refers to 'bigotry', regardless of any ancestry metric. Although it's a
relaxation of semantic precision, in practice the sentiments are alike.
Well then I suppose I must be forever damned as a 'racist' since I am
the complete opposite of Carroll's Humpty Dumpty in that I believe
words have meaning and that meaning is NOT set "on the fly" by me on
my own say so.

In short, a definition (which I realize didn't come from you) like
that one is complete bollocks.
moviePig
2021-11-25 16:38:03 UTC
Long ago, it was famously established here that 'racist' now acceptably
refers to 'bigotry', regardless of any ancestry metric. Although it's a
relaxation of semantic precision, in practice the sentiments are alike.
Well then I suppose I must be forever damned as a 'racist' since I am
the complete opposite of Carroll's Humpty Dumpty in that I believe
words have meaning and that meaning is NOT set "on the fly" by me on
my own say so.
In short, a definition (which I realize didn't come from you) like
that one is complete bollocks.
I'd agree that it's at least partly bollocks. But I'm torn between two
valid principles: 1) the benefits of a stable common language, and 2)
the freedom of language to evolve creatively. And, to the latter point,
afaics, 99% of the time our senses of 'racism' and 'bigotry' are
interchangeable ...with the original distinction being little more than
grist for caviling. (And, dictionaries do support the new speak, so...)
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 18:53:13 UTC
I'd agree that it's at least partly bollocks. But I'm torn between two
valid principles: 1) the benefits of a stable common language, and 2)
the freedom of language to evolve creatively. And, to the latter point,
afaics, 99% of the time our senses of 'racism' and 'bigotry' are
interchangeable ...with the original distinction being little more than
grist for caviling. (And, dictionaries do support the new speak, so...)
I'm currently reading Ministry of Truth which is a "biography" of how
Nineteen Eighty-Four came to be written and how the key concepts
"Newspeak" among others were based on rhetoric in various countries
noteably the Soviet Union though Orwell feared the growth of such
speech in the West. 70 years later it's extraordinary how prescient he
was.

I say again equating bigotry with racism is complete bollocks. You can
be bigotted against all sorts of things that don't involve race. I
would not expect any regular in this newsgroup to need this explained
to them in detail.
moviePig
2021-11-25 19:49:09 UTC
[...]
And, for the record, back in the Great Nomenclature War, my initial
position was that the two words were indeed substantively different.
However, as guided by the Treaty of Merriam-Webster, generations of the
near future are not, it seems, to deem them so...
trotsky
2021-11-25 21:42:32 UTC
[...]
I already gave you the right answer.

trotsky
2021-11-25 06:54:34 UTC
If you're a straight man and you prefer the women you date *not* have
a penis, you're a bigot. And if you're a lesbian and don't want
anything to do with penises, you're a 'sexual racist'.
You turn over rocks, and complain that someone's defacing the garden...
I was fine with trannies remaining under that rock…
Well, e.g., we likely wouldn't have known about this latest "outrage"
but for BTR's posting it ... and I'm not convinced that knowing about it
has made anyone's life richer, safer, or saner.
LOL! It's my fault now for commenting on this lunacy? Not the lunatics
for doing it, but anyone who points it out is to blame.
Yes, we should just keep quiet as radical leftists go about remaking our
entire culture. For the common good, of course.
YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY SOUND MORE IMPOTENT.