Men accused of sexual assaults finally pushing back?
2021-05-03 07:10:53 UTC
https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/andrew-cuomo-matt-gaetz-and-the-new-never-resign-school-of-politics
Adam H. Kerman
2021-05-03 14:29:20 UTC
https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/andrew-cuomo-matt-gaetz-and-the-new-never-resign-school-of-politics
I have no idea what this has to do with what happened in the past. The
article gave old examples of men who weren't even accused of assaults,
just very minor improprieties who resigned due to the embarassment of
the relentless news coverage.

I doubt Cuomo committed sexual assault but I want him out of office for
the nursing home deaths and other crap.
Rhino
2021-05-03 14:35:14 UTC
https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/andrew-cuomo-matt-gaetz-and-the-new-never-resign-school-of-politics
I have no idea what this has to do with what happened in the past. The
article gave old examples of men who weren't even accused of assaults,
just very minor improprieties who resigned due to the embarassment of
the relentless news coverage.
I doubt Cuomo committed sexual assault but I want him out of office for
the nursing home deaths and other crap.
I would think Cuomo has done more than enough to merit criminal charges,
not just losing his job. Forcing health care workers to take sick people
into nursing homes full of extremely vulnerable seniors and letting
thousands die before he reversed the policy has to be a serious crime.
Depraved indifference comes to mind but I don't whether this meets the
terms of that crime.
2021-05-03 14:46:32 UTC
https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/andrew-cuomo-matt-gaetz-and-the-new-never-resign-school-of-politics
I have no idea what this has to do with what happened in the past. The
article gave old examples of men who weren't even accused of assaults,
just very minor improprieties who resigned due to the embarassment of
the relentless news coverage.
I doubt Cuomo committed sexual assault but I want him out of office for
the nursing home deaths and other crap.
I would think Cuomo has done more than enough to merit criminal charges,
not just losing his job. . . .
That too. But he got much worse publicity for sexual misconduct allegations
than nursing home deaths. Oddly, no Democrats demanded his resignation
for nursing home deaths that I can recall.

The point I'm making is the sexual misconduct allegations are a
distraction from the actual bad things he's well known for having done.
RichA
No one with a brain will forget the mass-burials under his leadership. It's just that Democrats have two standards at work.
trotsky
Cite?
ZZyXX
2021-05-05 00:49:05 UTC
[...]
republicans have "one": money

FPP
2021-05-03 23:18:53 UTC
[...]
Thank God you're not a lawyer.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
Shadow
2021-05-03 20:16:11 UTC
On Mon, 3 May 2021 00:10:53 -0700 (PDT), RichA <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

I thought YOU "pushed back" when you were sexually assaulted.
Did I get that wrong?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
RichA
2021-05-03 21:13:09 UTC
Cue image of three monkeys.
ZZyXX
2021-05-03 23:53:05 UTC
guiliani, trump jr, matt gaetz
RichA
Cohen...
trotsky
Leonard Cohen, the Canadian singer/songwriter genius?
Shadow
2021-05-04 20:23:59 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by RichA
Post by Shadow
I thought YOU "pushed back" when you were sexually assaulted.
Did I get that wrong?
Cue image of three monkeys.
guiliani, trump jr, matt gaetz
Cohen...
Leonard Cohen, the Canadian singer/songwriter genius?
I like his songs. Kinda sad, most of them. Too realist.
I think RichA was referring to the guys that abused him. He
HAD to push back, because Trump only has a stump. He makes up for it
in bluster.
HTH
[]'s