Watch as Steak-Umm takes out Neil deGrasse Tyson AT THE KNEES in epic tweet storm. Yes, the frozen sliced beef company. Yes, that one. Seriously.
2021-05-04 14:56:59 UTC
https://notthebee.com/article/watch-as-steak-umm-takes-out-neil-degrasse-tyson-at-the-knees-in-epic-tweet-storm-yes-the-frozen-sliced-beef-company-yes-that-one-seriously

2021-05-04 15:13:13 UTC
I like the stupid photographeress.
Ubiquitous
2021-05-04 17:33:46 UTC
https://notthebee.com/article/watch-as-steak-umm-takes-out-neil-degrasse-tyson-at-the-knees-in-epic-tweet-storm-yes-the-frozen-sliced-beef-company-yes-that-one-seriously
Watch as Steak-Umm takes out Neil deGrasse Tyson AT THE KNEES in epic
tweet storm. Yes, the frozen sliced beef company. Yes, that one. Seriously.
Ha-HA!
(a la Nelson M)

Trump won.
Ed Stasiak
2021-05-05 00:32:06 UTC
The tweets wouldn't load on the webpage and I'm not clicking on every one.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-05 01:25:58 UTC
https://notthebee.com/article/watch-as-steak-umm-takes-out-neil-degrasse-tyson-at-the-knees-in-epic-tweet-storm-yes-the-frozen-sliced-beef-company-yes-that-one-seriously
Watch as Steak-Umm takes out Neil deGrasse Tyson AT THE KNEES in epic tweet
storm. Yes, the frozen sliced beef company. Yes, that one. Seriously.
The tweets wouldn't load on the webpage and I'm not clicking on every one.
Sorry, don’t blame you. Basically Degrasshole posted some lies and
steak-umm took him down hard.

You don’t usually expect objective scientific truth from a frozen meat
product.

It’s spirals down into deGrasshole supporters posting more lies about
things like all the non-meat product you’ll find in steak-umm and steak-umm
posting their list of ingredients which is “steak”

2021-05-05 00:42:06 UTC
https://notthebee.com/article/watch-as-steak-umm-takes-out-neil-degrasse-tyson-at-the-knees-in-epic-tweet-storm-yes-the-frozen-sliced-beef-company-yes-that-one-seriously
Watch as Steak-Umm takes out Neil deGrasse Tyson AT THE KNEES in epic tweet
storm. Yes, the frozen sliced beef company. Yes, that one. Seriously.
The tweets wouldn't load on the webpage and I'm not clicking on every one.
The same thing happoened to me, but they article has screen shots of them, too.

--
Trump won.