I don't think the U.S. will ever teach...
2021-11-25 10:06:53 UTC
I don't think the U.S. will ever teach the truth about the seamy
underbelly that is true American history.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/22/us-to-review-history-of-indigenous-boarding-schools-deb-haaland

US to review history of Indigenous boarding schools: Deb Haaland

Interior Secretary launches probe into US practices over 150 years to
wipe out Native American tribal identity and culture.
moviePig
2021-11-25 16:07:43 UTC
I don't think the U.S. will ever teach the truth about the seamy
underbelly that is true American history.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/22/us-to-review-history-of-indigenous-boarding-schools-deb-haaland
 US to review history of Indigenous boarding schools: Deb Haaland
Interior Secretary launches probe into US practices over 150 years to
wipe out Native American tribal identity and culture.
As distasteful as it may seem today, it's worth noting that such
practices were awash with good intentions ...assimilation being a far
preferable alternative to isolation and extermination. Some cultures
might have simply tagged these folks as "untouchable".
RichA
Some can't be advanced. Walling them off from the rest of the planet seems the only solution. The only things they readily adopted from the white man was booze and firearms.
RichA
The natives saw Canada and saw $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
trotsky
2021-11-26 11:20:49 UTC
I don't think the U.S. will ever teach the truth about the seamy
underbelly that is true American history.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/22/us-to-review-history-of-indigenous-boarding-schools-deb-haaland
US to review history of Indigenous boarding schools: Deb Haaland
Interior Secretary launches probe into US practices over 150 years to
wipe out Native American tribal identity and culture.
The natives saw Canada and saw $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
What the motherfuck does that mean? Does it have something to do with
being DePenced?