Civility Project ends
2016-11-05 23:42:16 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Trump Surge Freakout: More Violence Against Supporters
By Matthew Vadum

Physical attacks on Donald Trump supporters and their personal property
appear to be growing increasingly common as Election Day approaches and
passions intensify.

As LifeZette recently reported [1], there was a foiled assassination
attempt at a Trump rally and many Trump supporters have been beaten up
or hit with flying objects throughout the course of the fall campaign.

“I think there is desperation by Democrats that Trump is actually
gaining in the polls and it looks real good that he’s going to win.”

While the mainstream media has relentlessly promoted Hillary Clinton’s
candidacy, it has largely ignored or downplayed these violent attacks
against supporters of Donald Trump.

For example, the national media paid little attention to a Trump
supporter being shot by a Trump detractor in Ohio.

In late July an unidentified 60-year-old man was shot in the leg at
Winston’s Bar on Cleveland’s East Side. His assailant, Darnell Hall,
45, shot him after their discussion of presidential politics grew
heated. The attacker “was enraged that anyone in the overwhelmingly
African-American bar would support the GOP nominee,” the Plain Dealer
reports. Hall later surrendered to police and was charged with
felonious assault.

Two UCLA students told Sean Hannity on Oct. 25 they’ve seen a lot of
anti-Trump violence on campus. Haley Nieves said protesters crashed one
of their pro-Trump rallies. “They were stomping on the American flag
during the event and even attempting to burn it afterward.” Dominique
Blair said, “You face crazy leftist mobs that are not tolerant of your
views whatsoever, and it turns into a lot of bad debates. Sometimes
violent, sometimes hitting and fights. I’ve been all around it.” Blair
added, “I am treated very poorly on my campus and other campuses. It’s
very hard to be a conservative activist in Los Angeles.”

On Oct. 26 a man dressed as a construction worker took a sledgehammer
and a pick-ax to Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Deadline
Hollywood reports. The vandalism obliterated Trump’s name on the
sidewalk. The man identified himself to a reporter as Jamie Otis.
Trump’s star was dedicated in 2007 to recognize his work on the NBC TV
show “The Apprentice.” Otis “said he originally intended to remove
Trump’s star completely to auction it off next month in New York to
raise funds for the women who have recently come forward to accuse
Trump of sexually assaulting them over the decades.”

Afterwards, a homeless black woman guarded what was left of the star.
The woman held a sign that reads, “20 Million Illegals and Americans
Sleep on the Streets in Tents. Vote Trump.” Clinton supporters raided
the woman’s shopping cart and hurled abuse at her.

As an angry mob tore up her signs, one man told her "You spewed hate
and you got hate." He added, "You got exactly what you were dishing
out. I told you. I warned you."

Attacks on election signs have been widespread in this presidential
election cycle.

"While signs were often stolen or spray-painted in past elections,
local law enforcement in several swing states told NBC News the vitriol
has never been this tangible," NBC reported Nov. 4. "In Nevada, Reno
police Officer Tim Broadway said campaign-based vandalism has been more
prevalent this season than during any election in his 12-year career."

"A lot of it is the nature of the two candidates who are running,"
Broadway said.

David Jones, chairman of the Making Maine Great Again political action
committee, told NBC he bought 5,000 signs and distributed them across
Maine's first congressional district. Thieves stole about 1,000 of the
signs, he estimates.

"We were finding that we would put them up one day and they'd be gone
the next, if they lasted a day," Jones said. "They would be destroyed,
stolen, painted, cut. It's unbelievable how people reacted to it."

Many violent attacks at pro-Trump events appear to have been
orchestrated by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and senior operatives in the
Democratic National Committee. Undercover videos shot by ACORN slayer
James O’Keefe’s group Project Veritas Action caught senior Democrat
consultants Robert Creamer and Scott Foval acknowledging using dirty,
likely illegal tricks against the Trump campaign. Both have since
resigned from the DNC, a move some consider to be an admission of
guilt. Their goal was to generate negative media coverage of Trump
rallies by fomenting violence at them. The media eagerly used the
various altercations Democrats created to attempt to discredit Trump by
depicting his supporters as violent, knuckle-dragging crazies.

Foval said on camera his agents "infiltrate" Trump events. "It doesn’t
matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win
this motherf**ker." He adds, "we’re starting anarchy here."

In one video Creamer says Hillary Clinton personally knows about the
false flag operation. Her campaign "is fully in it," he says. "Hillary
knows through the chain of command what’s going on." Previously
convicted of felony bank fraud, Creamer has close personal ties to
President Obama and has visited the Obama White House 342 times
including 47 meetings with Obama personally.

One of the visits even took place in Obama’s personal living quarters.
"It’s a very big deal that Creamer visited the president’s residence in
the White House," a former senior White House employee told this
writer. "White House employees can work there for years and never visit
the residence."

As previously reported, violent demonstrators from left-wing
organizations including MoveOn, Black Lives Matter, and People for
Bernie forced the cancelation of a planned Trump rally March 11 at the
University of Illinois at Chicago. The belligerent anti-Trump activists
streamed into the event and later celebrated shutting it down. The
event, which led to the arrest of four people, received a great deal of
media attention though much of it focused on how peaceful the
protesters supposedly were.

The abortive Chicago rally received plenty of national media attention
but a Trump rally in St. Louis, Mo., that same day that was besieged by
violent demonstrators was largely ignored.

KTLA reported at the time that at least 32 people were arrested in
protests both inside and outside Trump's rally at the Peabody Opera
House. "Thirty-one people were charged with disturbing the peace, and
one was charged with third-degree assault," the TV station reported.

The March 11 rally in Chicago seems to have been the launch of the
Left’s campaign of violence and intimidation aimed at Trump and his
supporters.

As Noah Rothman wrote at Commentary:

What followed Chicago was a campaign of unreciprocated leftist violence
targeting conservative Trump supporters across the country. On several
occasions, Trump-backers were harassed and attacked by leftist
demonstrators, much of which occurred with minimal national press
coverage or which was characterized as the inevitable result of Trump’s
provocations.

Here is a compilation of some of the attacks on Trump supporters that
were left out of this writer’s previous article on anti-Trump violence:

On Nov. 4 obscene messages including "F**k Trump yessir" were spray-
painted on the Alamance County, N.C., Republican Party headquarters in
Burlington, the News & Observer reports. The local GOP called the
incident an "act of political violence."

On Nov. 4 the Denver, Colo., Trump campaign office was vandalized,
9News reports. Windows were spray-painted and "Trump = thief" was
spray-painted on a brick wall.

Fox 5 reported Nov. 3 that several Trump signs were spray-painted,
kicked, and ripped along Minnieville Road in Woodbridge, Va. The Prince
William County Republican Party has filed eight police reports about
vandalism.

Corey Stewart, chairman of the county’s board of supervisors and former
Trump campaign chairman for Virginia, blames Hillary Clinton’s
campaign. "I think there is desperation by Democrats that Trump is
actually gaining in the polls and it looks real good that he’s going to
win, not just the country, but he could very well win Virginia."

On Nov. 1 Students for Hillary members harassed pro-Trump students and
destroyed Trump campaign signs at a rally at Penn State University’s
University Park campus in State College, Campus Reform reports. Members
of the expressly pro-Trump Bull Moose Party group built a temporary
wall around a flagpole and placed Trump signs on it. University
administrators had previously refused to allow students to use the name
"Trump" in the name of their club citing bogus legal concerns.

On Oct. 31 in Easton, Mass. a man in a Halloween costume pulled up a
Trump lawn sign and destroyed it, NECN reports. "I think it’s just very
unfortunate that people won’t allow me to express my opinion in a
pretty peaceful way," said homeowner Steven Salvucci. "It’s just a sign
in the street."

On Oct. 31 a Youth for Trump sign was ripped down at the University of
Pittsburgh with such force that the tree limb it was posted on broke,
Campus Reform reports. Lindsey Hern, a senior, said the group’s booth
was surrounded by an angry profanity-screaming mob. One female student
shouted at her, "how can you be a woman and support Trump?" Hern said
she was "horrified and scared for my safety because of my views." A few
days earlier students flipped a Youth for Trump table over on campus.

On the night of Oct. 29-30, vandals spray-painted anti-Trump slogans
and "obscene sexual images" on the Wooddale United Church in East
Stroudsburg, Penn., the Pocono Record reports.

On Oct. 25 Ronnie Sartain’s home in Gainesville, Fla. was vandalized,
the Gainesville Sun reports. Sartain found a 5-foot-high purple
swastika painted on his garage door and swastikas painted on his
walkway and on his Trump yard sign. One of his neighbors also
complained to police about finding swastikas painted on his truck and
Trump sign.

In Provo, Utah, Loy Brunson’s Trump signs and those of his neighbors
were vandalized, Good4Utah reported Oct. 20. "Amerikkka" was painted on
his car.

On Oct. 24 in Reno, Nev., veteran-owned Macabee Arms LTD was
vandalized. A Trump sign was spray-painted over in black paint along
with a vehicle, KOLO reports.

TV station WITN reported Oct. 19 that shots had been fired late at
night two days earlier at the front windows of the Pamlico County
Republican Party Headquarters in Bayboro, N.C. County GOP chairman Dave
Wickersham said two large Trump signs were vandalized. This was the
second such incident in the prior three weeks.

On Oct. 11 Hillary Clinton supporters ripped down a temporary wall made
of boxes at the Fort Collins campus of Colorado State University that
bore the Trump slogan "Make America Great Again." Juan Caro, chairman
of student organization Conservative Interest Group, told Campus Reform
that many students were shouted down as they expressed political views,
and that he was personally called an "ignorant Hispanic, stupid, and
f**ked in the head" for backing Trump.

On Oct. 8 two landscaping bricks were hurled through a window at the
Delaware County Republican Party office in Muncie, Ind., Fox59 reports.
Signs for Trump and local candidates were on display in the window at
the time.

On Oct. 1 the brand new Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.,
was vandalized. "Black Lives Matter" was spray-painted at the hotel
entrance. The other phrase painted was "No Justice, [No] Peace," with
the second "no" expressed using a red circle with a slash.

On Sept. 7 at the University of California at Berkeley a group of
obscenity-shouting students attacked a College Republicans recruiting
table on campus. "A group of protesters with a megaphone confronted our
table and proceeded to snatch and attempt to rip up our Donald Trump
cut-out," Berkeley College Republicans president Jose Diaz told the
College Fix.

On May 24 at DePaul University in Chicago, supporters of Bernie Sanders
and Black Lives Matter harassed and tried to intimidate Trump supporter
Milo Yiannopoulos, an outspoken gay conservative journalist and
activist who showed up to give a speech. The activists occupied the
stage and threatened to punch Yiannopoulos, Breitbart News (the
employer of Yiannopoulos) reports. The school forced event organizers
and Breitbart to hire security guards for the event, but they refused
to intervene.

Also on May 24, shots from a pellet gun shattered a window at the
Albuquerque Convention Center during a Trump rally inside. Protesters
tried to disrupt the rally by shouting and holding banners that read
"Trump is Fascist" and "We've heard enough" and resisted being removed
by security. "Outside in the parking lot, it at times had all the
makings of a riot … Earlier in the evening demonstrators tried to break
their way into the building," Carl Cameron of Fox News reported. "At
one point a vendor with Trump t-shirts and hats had his table
overturned and someone tried to set it on fire." Local police said
"several" officers were hit by rocks and received medical attention.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) described the protesters as a
"rent-a-mob."

On March 9, Judy Beaty discovered her home in Gainesville, Va., had
been vandalized and her Trump lawn signs stolen, Fox 5 reports.
"Revolution" and "Can you see the new world through the tear gas" were
spray-painted on the front and side of her house. Beaty said her family
members were victims of a "political hate crime." The previous week
three of her Trump lawn signs were stolen, she added.

This is not an exhaustive list of all the violent acts perpetrated
against Americans who support Donald Trump’s candidacy for the highest
office in the land.

And there are still three days remaining before Election Day.
--
BREAKING NEWS
In other news, somehow Crooked Hillary still isn't in prison...
Ubiquitous
2016-11-08 10:20:40 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Graffiti urges killing of Trump supporters.
by Dave Urbanski

When someone spray-painted the graffiti message “kill your local Trump
supporter” on an exterior wall in Boston, you might say the culprit’s
irony alarm wasn’t ringing too loudly at the time.

Because the 20-foot-wide call to arms was found Sunday on a building
that houses studio and exhibition space — for the School of the Museum
of Fine Arts, the Boston Herald reported.

One college student noticed the message before it was painted over late
Sunday morning.

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Sam Lovett-Perkins, a nursing major at
Northeastern University, told the paper. “It’s violent and
unnecessary.”

The 21-year-old Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter added: “I think
it’s overkill on how we view each other as people. It’s outrageous
where we’ve gotten to as a nation.”

While Massachusetts State Rep. Geoff Diehl (R-Whitman) told the Herald
that “to actually advocate for killing someone is beyond the pale,” he
said “hell or high water” won’t influence Trump supporters to stay
home on Election Day.

“I don’t think there’s anybody not planning to go because of safety
concerns,” Diehl added to the paper. “One random act of a threat
hopefully doesn’t translate into anything else.”

He also noted a “disturbing trend in this presidential cycle that
there’s been people recruited from the left to attack Trump rallies and
now we’re seeing what is turning into desperation on the side of the
Clinton campaign to bully Trump voters into not coming out on Tuesday.”

“All they have is attacks on Donald Trump,” Diehl told the Herald, “and
no change in policy for getting America back on track.”
Hass
Trump supporters kill police officers.
Ubiquitous
2016-11-10 16:10:38 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated
by David Hookstead

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump
to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to
become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped
lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

my mom is talking about assassinate donald trump. watch out guy
my white suburban mother is coming for you
— duck (@DuckFanAccount) November 9, 2016

Trump ain’t president ’til inauguration day lmao you guys still
have time to assassinate BOTH Trump and Pence.
— aaeoius (@kazzandrabalona) November 9, 2016
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the Democrats did
to America.
A Friend
2016-11-10 20:07:42 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated
by David Hookstead
Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump
to be assassinated.
The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to
become the next president of the United States, but that hasn?t stopped
lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.
my mom is talking about assassinate donald trump. watch out guy
my white suburban mother is coming for you
Trump ain?t president ?til inauguration day lmao you guys still
have time to assassinate BOTH Trump and Pence.
Not TV related ... but I was 10 when JFK was murdered, and I would
never joke about that kind of thing happening ever again. I didn't
much care for Reagan, but I was distraught when he was attacked.

This is not a joking matter.
Ubiquitous
2016-11-11 10:17:47 UTC
[...]
A lot of bitter Democrats are going to learn this the hard way.

I was going to post a YouTube link to a relevant skit from THE STATE, but I
cannot seem to find it...
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the Democrats did
to America.
Ubiquitous
2016-12-01 10:45:47 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Electoral College voter: I'm getting death threats
By Alexandra King, CNN

CNN) A college student from Michigan said Wednesday that he has received
death threats after being chosen to cast an Electoral College vote for his
state in December.

Although the presidential election was won by Donald Trump on November 8,
it's not official until December 19, when all 538 members of the Electoral
College will come together to cast their votes.

Michael Banerian, the youth vice-chairman of the Michigan Republican
Party, will be one of his state's 16 electors. The honor of being
selected, a role typically bestowed to recognize a person's service and
dedication to their political party, has come at a price, Banerian told
CNN's Brianna Keilar .

"Obviously, this election cycle was pretty divisive. Unfortunately it's
bled over into the weeks following the election and I have been inundated
with death threats, death wishes, generally angry messages trying to get
me to change my vote to Hillary Clinton or another person, and
unfortunately, it's gotten a little out of control." Banerian said.

Banerian said he has been threatened with violence.

"I've had people talk about putting a bullet in the back of my mouth. I've
had death wishes or people just saying 'I hope you die.' Or, 'do society a
favor, throw yourself in front of a bus,'" he said.

In every other presidential election in history, Electoral College members
have voted in accordance with their state's voters, meaning that, in
Michigan, Banerian and his fellow electors will cast their votes for
Donald Trump. But even if he could change his vote, it would still be
against the law to do so in his state, Banerian said.

He suggested people look up how the process works.

"In the state of Michigan we have laws that prevent faithless electors.
So, essentially what happens, if I tried to vote for somebody else, which,
let me be clear, I don't want to, but if I tried to, I would be removed
and replaced by another elector. It's a pointless endeavor," he said.

Banerian told Keilar he had filed a police report.

"I just had a very nice meeting with my local police department," he said.

CNN has not spoken with the police department or verified any threats
against Banerian.
--
Crooked Hillary demands a vote recount--except in states she barely
won. Apparently, those were accurately tabulated.
Ubiquitous
2016-12-15 10:45:47 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Electors are being harassed, threatened in bid to stop Trump
By Mark Moore

Electors around the country are being harassed with a barrage of emails,
phone calls and letters — and even death threats — in an effort to block
Donald Trump from being voted in as president by the Electoral College on
Monday.

The bullying is overwhelming Sharon Geise’s tech devices, but not her
resolve to support Trump.

The Mesa, Arizona, grandmother woke up Wednesday morning to more than
1,500 emails demanding she not carry out her legal duty to vote for the
president-elect.

“They just keep coming and coming,” Geise told The Post, estimating she’s
received more than 50,000 emails since the election. “They’re
overpowering my iPad.”

Her answer: mass delete.

Despite the avalanche, she said, her decision to back Trump is stronger
than ever.

“Obviously their minds are made up and they’re not going to change. I’m
not either,” the soft-spoken Geise said.

Reports of GOP electors being badgered have been reported in numerous
states, including Georgia, Idaho, Tennessee, Arizona, Utah and Michigan.

Like Geise, Republican Patricia Allen of Tennessee told The Post she’s
been bombarded with 2,000 emails, 120 letters and five phone calls all
urging her to switch and vote against Trump. But Allen, 74, said that
despite the “siege,” she’s not budging.

“This has never happened before … Do you know how long it takes to delete
all those emails every day?” she asked.

She’s also been solicited by a Harvard University group backed by
constitutional law Prof. Lawrence Lessig, who has offered free legal aid
to electors who change their vote.

“That borders on bribery,” said Allen. “Carried to this extreme, the day
might come when an elector could be sold to the highest bidder.”

Lessig claims that 20 GOP electors are considering voting against Trump.

Even if true, that wouldn’t be enough to alter the outcome when the 538
members of the Electoral College gather to cast their official votes.
Trump has 306 electoral votes, 36 more than the minimum required.

For Michael Banerian, a senior at Oakland University in Michigan and a
Republican elector, the harassment comes with a dark side.

He said he’s been getting death threats via email, snail mail, Twitter
and Facebook.

“Somebody threatened to put a bullet in the back of my mouth,” Banerian,
22, told The Post on Wednesday.

In Utah, a group called Democracy and Progress PAC placed full-page ads
in Salt Lake City’s daily newspapers telling electors they are “not
bound” to vote for trump, who won the state.

But the Desert News reported that under Utah law, Trump must receive all
the state’s Electoral College votes, since he won the election in the
state.

The paper said Utah’s six Republican electors are being inundated with
emails pressing them not to support Trump.

One of them, Salt Lake County Councilman Richard Snelgrove, said there’s
no way he’ll cave in to the pressure.

“No, Trump won the Electoral College fair and square,” he said.

The effort to deny the electoral vote to Trump was launched shortly after
the Nov. 8 election.

The Clinton campaign came out in support of the effort Monday, backing an
open letter from 10 Democratic electors to National Intelligence Director
James Clapper calling for an intelligence briefing on what role Russian
hackers may have played in the election.
Ubiquitous
2016-12-19 10:42:29 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Pro-Donald Trump electors are receiving death threats ahead of Electoral
College vote
by Chris Enloe

As the Electoral College gets set to convene Monday to officially vote for
president, some electors of President-elect Donald Trump have received
extremely troubling messages — even death threats.

Michael Banerian, an elector from Michigan, is bound by Michigan state law to
vote for Trump when the Electoral College meets Monday. Electors in 27 other
states, plus D.C., have so-called “faithless elector” laws, which bind their
state’s electors to vote for the candidate the majority of their state’s
citizens voted for during the general presidential election.

Still, that hasn’t stopped people from all across the country from sending
Banerian messages to plea that he not vote for Trump.

Banerian recently told CNN that messages have poured into his social media
accounts and his mailbox. And in just the last week alone, he’s received more
than 2,000 snail-mail messages. And while most of them are tame, others are
not.

“I’ve had death wishes, people just saying ‘I hope you die. Do society a
favor, throw yourself in front of a bus.’ And just recently, I was reading a
blog about me, and unfortunately these people not only called for the burning
of myself, but my family, which is completely out of line,” he said.

Banerian added that he thinks the pressure to vote against Trump is
hypocritical because had Hillary Clinton won the election, there likely
wouldn’t be the same outcry about the Electoral College and its electors.

“It’s utter hypocrisy, because I don’t think if the roles were reversed, most
of these people would be OK with electors being faithless and voting for
anyone other than Hillary Clinton, had she won,” he said.

And while Banerian can’t go rogue — meaning he must vote for Trump on Monday
— electors in 22 other states can, and they’re undoubtedly feeling the
pressure to do so.

More from CNN:

Anti-Trump groups are not letting up, posting the names and
addresses of 283 electors on the internet, and encouraging people
across the country to write the electors asking they vote against
Trump.

The group “Hamilton Electors” is leading the charge to block
Trump from 270 electoral votes. They say at least 20 electors are
on board, but they need 37 for the election to go to the House of
Representatives.

In addition, Hollywood stars and Harvard law professor Larry Lessig are
pressuring electors to vote against Trump. Lessig has even assembled a group
of lawyers to give pro bono legal counsel to any elector in a Trump state
seeking to vote against him.
Ubiquitous
2016-12-23 14:39:32 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Everyone should be treated with respect — unless you’re a Republican
http://nypost.com/2016/12/22/everyone-should-be-treated-with-respect-unless-youre-a-republican/
--
"Man kicked off JetBlue flight for questioning why Ivanka Trump was on it."
#FakeNews
Ubiquitous
2017-01-03 05:48:59 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Cops: Man urinates on trooper after Disney arrest, says 'Fuck Trump'

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - A 20-year-old man was arrested on Disney
property early New Year's Day, accused of yelling profanities at law
enforcement officers and urinating on a trooper's leg.

The man, who initially refused to give his name but was later
identified as Joseph Murphy, was arrested Sunday near Disney Springs
and faces charges of battery on an officer, indecent exposure of sexual
organs and resisting an officer without violence.
More News Headlines

Parents found dead near car with 3 children inside ID'd, deputies
say
Man accused of firing AR-15 at cows on Florida Turnpike, FHP says
Suspected 'Batman' robber arrested; judge rules women held on no
bond
Driver dies after slamming into Orange County home, FHP says

According to an Orange County charging affidavit, a Florida Highway
Patrol trooper assisted another trooper, who had placed Murphy in hand
restraints on a sidewalk at Buena Vista Drive.

The first trooper said he was arresting Murphy for disorderly
intoxication, the report stated. The second trooper said Murphy reeked
of alcohol.

Murphy was placed in the trooper's patrol cruiser, where he began
banging his head against a partition and tried to choke himself, the
report said. Murphy was yelling "police brutality" as he kept banging
his head, the affidavit said.

Murphy then began yelling obscenities, including "(expletive) Donald
Trump," the report stated.

At the Orange County Jail, Murphy banged his head against a car window
and began urinating on the floor, officials said. He then turned around
and urinated on one of the trooper's pants, leaving a large wet spot on
his uniform, officials said.
--
Obama acting tough at this point is like an athlete finally trash
talking out the team bus window as it leaves the stadium parking lot.
Ubiquitous
2017-01-16 20:44:15 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Leftist Groups Plot Violent, Criminal Activities at Trump Inauguration...

--
Remember to always use the words "respected icon" when referring to
misguided political hack John Lewis. It's the law.
David Johnston
2017-01-16 20:55:17 UTC
http://youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8
Did any violent criminal activities happen at the Inauguration?
Ubiquitous
2017-01-16 23:03:27 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Ubiquitous
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Leftist Groups Plot Violent, Criminal Activities at Trump Inauguration...
http://youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8
Did any violent criminal activities happen at the Inauguration?
Umm, are you being obtuse for some reason, other than to look foolish?
--
In self-congratulating fashion, Obama gave Joe Biden a medal and named
him the best VP he ever had.
Dimensional Traveler
2017-01-16 23:37:52 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Ubiquitous
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Leftist Groups Plot Violent, Criminal Activities at Trump Inauguration...
http://youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8
Did any violent criminal activities happen at the Inauguration?
You do not have the clearance to know that before Friday.
--
Running the rec.arts.TV Channels Watched Survey.
Winter 2016 survey began Dec 01 and will end Feb 28
Ubiquitous
2017-01-23 10:10:46 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane
By Kyle Olson

An elderly woman demanded a Donald Trump supporter seated next to her
be moved, but she quickly found out that’s not how the world works.

Scott Koteskey, in a window seat, posted video on Saturday showing a
woman in the middle seat complaining about him to airline personnel.

According to Kotesky:

Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:

I’m boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach
my seat. I had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for
because of the long 6 hour flight. As I approach my row I
smile and motion to the husband and wife sitting in the aisle
and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I put
my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern
voice says to me:

“Did you come here to cheer or to protest?”

“I came here to celebrate democracy ma’am”

… I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point.
She then proceeded with: (somewhat paraphrased as my memory
allows)

Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes!
You should be ashamed!”

Me: ‘Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.”

Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap!
I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick!
Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put
your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed
of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button”
(assuming she’s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get
off this plane!”

Me: “ma’am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone
prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions.
Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.”

Kotesky told a flight attendant on the Seattle-bound plane that the
woman called him names and insulted him.”Is there going to be a
problem?” the flight attendant sternly asked the woman.

“I told you I would like him to change seats with somebody…” the woman
said, before the flight attendant cut her off, “Well, you don’t have
that right.”

The woman then began to berate the Trump supporter.

“You pretend you have the moral high ground but you put that man’s
finger on the nuclear button. That man doesn’t believe in climate
change,” she said, using air quotes for dramatic effect.

As a gate attendant attempted to intervene, she was unrelenting.

“Do you believe in gravity? Because did you know gravity is just a
theory?”

“Will you grab your belongings and come with me?” the attendant asked
her.

She then attempted to use her recently-deceased mother-in-law for why
she should remain on the plane and be unaccountable for her behavior.

Refusing to leave the plane, she said, “I paid for this seat and I’m
sitting here. He’s in my space.”

As the attendant patiently and repeatedly asked the woman to exit the
plane, she said, “I’m going home now. We had to be here. My mother-
in-law died.”

The woman and the man sitting next to her attempted to negotiate with
the attendant, trying to remain on the plane.

“Fine, I’ll be quiet.”

“I’m not going to allow that,” he responded, before informing the
woman the captain wanted her off the plane.

Another video, taken from across the aisle, showed the woman sneering
at the Trump supporter, then at passengers behind her before police
ordered her off the plane.

Here’s the video (sorry for the low quality) of the lady
being ejected off the plane. Pretty inaudible, but you
can see her sneers and make snide remarks as she’s escorted
by police.

Posted by Scott Koteskey on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Passengers cheered as she carried her belongings and exited the
aircraft.

“So I get a whole row to myself?” asked the other passengers.
--
In the actual number of hours spent working at the Oval Office desk,
Trump just surpassed Obama's 8 year total.
BTR1701
2017-01-23 15:13:14 UTC
Passengers cheered as she carried her belongings and exited the
aircraft.
The funniest part was the look of resigned defeat on the face of her
milquetoast husband. It's obviously not the first time his life has been
complicated by the harridan he married.
Ubiquitous
2017-02-07 10:15:42 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
The “Knights for Socialism” group at the University of Central Florida (UCF)
held a workshop Sunday to teach left-wing students how to “BASH THE FASH” with
a “Leftist Fight Club” open to everyone but Republicans.

Muslims, Women, the LGBTQIA+ community, Jews, African Americans and other
minorities since the rise of Donald Trump and other Alt-Right Neo-Nazis,
Knights for Socialism has decided to host a series of self-defense clinics for
anyone that wants to learn how to BASH THE FASH,” asserts the Facebook event
page for “Leftist Fight Club: The Rumbles at Lake Claire.”

“This event is open to everyone and anyone, EXCEPT REPUBLICANS.”
Tweet This

The description explains that a local amateur boxer was on hand to teach basic
hand-to-hand combat techniques at the self-defense clinic, in order to help the
socialist students better protect themselves from potential hate crimes
performed by those sympathetic to “Donald Trump and other Alt-Right Neo-Nazis.”

After the instruction, students were given the opportunity to practice what
they learned by sparring with one another.

The event planners specifically urged women to attend because they expect a
rise in sexual violence due to the election of President Trump.

“Ladies: The Commander in thief is a sexual predator and rapist,” the
description warns. “He has normalised sexual assault and it is expected that
sexual violence against women is going to skyrocket in the next 12 months.
Please join us! There will be other women there for you to spar against!”

The organizers also imply that they are looking forward to unprotected
sparring, remarking that “We will have gloves and pads, no bare-knuckle yet
;).”

Scott Benton, a UCF College Republican, told Campus Reform that he considers
the impulse toward violence to be a natural consequence of the intellectual
indefensibility of leftists beliefs, saying, “If you can’t hang with someone on
a debate stage, then you resort to other means to try and justify your cause.”

Other students, however, say they feel less safe on campus because of the
event.

Campus Reform obtained an email exchange in which a UCF student alerts the Dean
of Student Conduct, Dana Juntunen, to the existence of the “disturbing event,”
to which Juntunen replied by thanking the student for bringing the event to the
school’s attention and stating that campus administrators would be “looking
further into this.”

“This event is open to everyone and anyone, EXCEPT REPUBLICANS,” the Facebook
event page proudly proclaims.

Karis Lockhart, chair of the UCF College Republicans, put it simply, telling
Campus Reform that “the fact that the description of the event says ‘everyone
except republicans’ means they don't want to hold an educational discussion
about the issues, they just want to whine.”

Neither Knights for Socialism nor UCF spokespersons responded to requests for
comment from Campus Reform in time for publication.
--
The Berkeley riot fires caused groundhog Punxsutawney Phil to see his
own shadow, thus predicting another 6 weeks of stupidity.
Hass
2017-02-08 00:51:26 UTC
http://s3.amazonaws.com/campusreform/8741/FightClubFB.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/campusreform/8741/FightClubEmail.jpg
#fakenews
Ubiquitous
2017-02-12 10:15:42 UTC
The Civility Pledge
* will be civil in my public discourse and behavior.
* will be respectful of others whether or not I agree with them.
* will stand against incivility when I see it.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Tenn. — A substitute teacher in Tennessee has been
fired because of a post on Facebook about President Donald Trump’s
supporters.

According to the Knoxville News Sentinel, the post in question was on
Nov. 9, 2016, at 9:29 a.m.

The post read:

“The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.”

Rutherford County Schools spokesman James Evans said in a statement
Thursday that the school district received several messages on
Wednesday about “a substitute teacher who is accused of making
inappropriate, threatening comments on social media during the work
day.”

Evans said the school district contracts with PESG to provide
substitute teachers and has notified the contractor that the substitute
teacher, David Colin, will no longer be permitted to work in Rutherford
County Schools.

“PESG has indicated it will conduct an internal investigation of the
allegations immediately,” Evans said.
--
Nordstrom, while insisting it's not political, will replace Ivanka's
clothing line with Hillary's spring polyester pantsuit collection.