Biden Wins Best of 3 Debates !! Biden Wins Best of 3 Debates !!
Add Reply
Transition Zone
2020-10-16 20:14:10 UTC
Biden's Town Hall Drew More Viewers Than Trump's, Early Ratings Show.
New York Times - Oct 16, 2020
-- https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/16/us/trump-biden-town-halls
===========================

"Biden was able to convince more of those in his party that he was the winner of the first debate than Mr. Trump was able to convince people in his party"
CBS News - Sep 30, 2020
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-won-debate-first-presidential-biden-trump/
moviePig
My pro-Biden household mainly watched Trump...
Transition Zone
And what motivated you all to do that?
moviePig
2020-10-16 21:36:34 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
Post by moviePig
Post by Transition Zone
Biden's Town Hall Drew More Viewers Than Trump's, Early Ratings Show.
New York Times - Oct 16, 2020
-- https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/16/us/trump-biden-town-halls
===========================
"Biden was able to convince more of those in his party that he was the winner of the first debate than Mr. Trump was able to convince people in his party"
CBS News - Sep 30, 2020
-- https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-won-debate-first-presidential-biden-trump/
My pro-Biden household mainly watched Trump...
And what motivated you all to do that?
Right now, Trump is where the soap-opera action is. (Also, switching
back-and-forth between the two was somewhat enlightening.)
Ubiquitous
2020-10-17 00:39:35 UTC
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
Transition Zone
2020-10-17 20:11:55 UTC
TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
You cons have one more debate left. Hehe
Transition Zone