CNN's Brian Stelter Thinks You're Stupid
2020-08-02 17:41:04 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or he
thinks no one else does.

2020-08-02 19:32:43 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or he
thinks no one else does.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
For whatever reason, the page won't complete loading. Can you tell me
what it said?
BTR1701
2020-08-02 19:55:05 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or he
thinks no one else does.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
For whatever reason, the page won't complete loading. Can you tell me
what it said?
I re-uploaded it. Hopefully this one works.

My internet has been horrible lately. Last week, the Netflix froze in
the middle of a show and started repeatedly re-buffering and when it
would finally start playing again, I had 1960s-def picture quality.

I quickly realized this wasn't the fault of the Netflix. It was my
internet connection, which was still there but had slowed to late 1990s
speeds. It took the better part of a full minute for the basic Google
search page to load, with each web element slowly filling in one by one.

I rebooted everything several times-- computer, modem, router, etc.--
with no luck. Gave it till the next day and when it was still frakked
up, I called Spectrum, who confirmed the problem was on their end and
that my modem was receiving some kind of bad signals from their system,
but that the problem could only be fixed by sending a tech to my house.
That didn't make a lot of sense to me. If the problem is on their end,
what is the tech going to do at my house to fix it?

Anyway, they then told me that earliest scheduled time they could send
someone was over a week away. Because Wuhan Flu. Good thing I'm not
someone who needs the internet to, you know, work from home or anything.

So I've been limping along with shitty internet since then and things
like uploading files both take forever and sometimes don't fully
complete, which is what I suspect happened with the original pic above.

Strangely, Usenet is the one connection I have that seems to be
unaffected by the problem.
trotsky
2020-08-03 12:41:35 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzvv4gw33pkptrw/Paws2.jpg?dl=0
Who gives a fuck.
anim8rfsk
2020-08-02 23:47:34 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or he
thinks no one else does.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
For whatever reason, the page won't complete loading. Can you tell me
what it said?
It's a tweet from Brian Stetler replying to a tweet from Philip Wegmann with
an attached screen cap from CNN that says:
Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'
By Elissa Strauss, CNN
Updated 6:03 AM EST, Are December 22, 2017

Stelter says
I watched "Paw Patrol" with Sunny and Story yesterday. Everyone knows it
wasn't cancelled. And everyone knows that this (image of finger pointing
down) isn't the best use of a White House briefing.

Wegmann said
***@PressSec: "We saw a few weeks ago the Paw Patrol, a cartoon show about
cops, was canceled. The show 'Cops' was canceled, 'Live PD' was cancelled.
Lego halted the sales of their Lego City Police. It's really unfortunate."
Show this thread
2020-08-03 02:51:48 UTC
[...]
Thank you.

Just a moment ago, the graphic came up for me that anim reported. That
headline was outrageous.
anim8rfsk
2020-08-03 03:43:30 UTC
[...]
:)
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Just a moment ago, the graphic came up for me that anim reported. That
headline was outrageous.
This is why I boycott CNN.
2020-08-02 21:31:04 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or he
thinks no one else does.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
Looks like you didn't read it either.

No one at CNN called it 'fascist'.
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Ubiquitous
2020-08-02 23:40:27 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website
or he thinks no one else does.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
Looks like you didn't read it either.
Irony noted.
Post by FPP
No one at CNN called it 'fascist'.
Selective reading comprehension noted.

Get back us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Every American should want President Trump and his administration to
handle the coronavirus epidemic effectively and successfully. Those who
demands not only of civic responsibility but of basic decency.
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-03 01:36:50 UTC
2020-08-04 00:20:44 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
No one at CNN called it 'fascist'.
https://i.postimg.cc/SRdzphYH/facepalm.jpg
I accept your surrender.

RichA
One of the lib whores at CNN sure did, Elissa Strauss.
trotsky
Breitbart told him differently so there.
Ubiquitous
2020-08-02 23:37:05 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or
he thinks no one else does.
It may as well be noone.
Post by BTR1701
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
How nice of Stelter to watch Paw Patrol with his parents!

RichA
2020-08-03 01:57:52 UTC
Stelter, Weggman, Strauss. No commonality in that group...
trotsky
2020-08-03 12:30:41 UTC
CNN's resident potato either doesn't read his own company's website or he
thinks no one else does.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i2ihavkj62nz99/Paws.jpg?dl=0
Holy fuck, you just nailed the guy for watching a cartoon!

How-fucking-stupid. Grow a brain, moran.