True or false: 1/3 of USPS shipments are retards returning purchases to Amazon.
2021-05-04 22:00:14 UTC
Sure seems like it. Buyer's remorse used to be reserved for children who felt
guilty about spending their parent's money on crap. Now, mentally-immature adults seem to be wallowing in it.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-04 23:31:41 UTC
Sure seems like it. Buyer's remorse used to be reserved for children who felt
guilty about spending their parent's money on crap. Now,
mentally-immature adults seem to be wallowing in it.
Why blame the buyers? There are an incredible number of sellers selling
garbage from fraudulent ads on Amazon. They and Amazon deserve to have to
pick up the return fees.

2021-05-05 01:17:24 UTC
Sure seems like it. Buyer's remorse used to be reserved for children who felt
guilty about spending their parent's money on crap. Now,
mentally-immature adults seem to be wallowing in it.
Why blame the buyers? There are an incredible number of sellers selling
garbage from fraudulent ads on Amazon. They and Amazon deserve to have to
pick up the return fees.
I find the search engine on Amazon almost useless if I'm not looking
for a specific item since so many categories are flooded with penny
items from China where the shipping charges are what actually pays for
the items. Things that you may be lucky and get a good quality item
but more than likely it will be something that will fall apart within
months since you have no recourse with the supplying company being in
China.

Ubiquitous
2021-05-05 00:20:21 UTC

--