Kylie Bunbury Alert
2020-10-18 02:01:05 UTC
Looks like she stars in the new show BIG SKY premiering in November. The
ads look like it's a TWIN PEAKSish kind of show.

She's looking great as always, but I wish she was still pitching for the
Padres.
Ian J. Ball
2020-10-18 02:06:19 UTC
Looks like she stars in the new show BIG SKY premiering in November. The
ads look like it's a TWIN PEAKSish kind of show.
She's looking great as always, but I wish she was still pitching for the
Padres.
She's not even the main draw in "Big Sky"!!
<to be filled in at a later date>
Rhino
2020-10-18 03:05:07 UTC
Looks like she stars in the new show BIG SKY premiering in November. The
ads look like it's a TWIN PEAKSish kind of show.
She's looking great as always, but I wish she was still pitching for the
Padres.
I don't know if you saw the latest miniseries version of Brave New World
but she was in it. She wasn't a lead but had a significant supporting role.