Today's premieres and other notes (Saturday, Oct. 3)
Add Reply
Robin Miller
2020-10-03 21:29:51 UTC
Dying to Be a Cheerleader (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

After her mother’s untimely death, Darcy moves in with her wealthy aunt
Cassandra for a fresh start. On her first day, Darcy watches the
school’s cheer team, The Amazons, practice led by Taylor and Taylor’s
best friend, April. The practice ends in a heated argument that causes
one of the cheerleaders to break her ankle. Still, Darcy wants to try
out but is stopped by Taylor, who becomes jealous after seeing Darcy
with her jock boyfriend. This becomes the least of everyone’s concerns
when one of the cheerleaders is found dead in the gym showers­and Darcy
appears to be the one to blame. Soon, deadly pranks, blackmail, and even
murder begin to surround Locklear High, and it all leads back to Darcy
and The Amazons. Dominique Booth, Kalen Bull, Ashlynn Yennie, and
Nicolette Langley star.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/dying-to-be-a-cheerleader

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10466526/

Ted Bundy: The Survivors, Part 1 (special) (8-10 pm, Reelz)

Concludes next Saturday night.

Country at Heart (movie) (9 pm, Hallmark Channel)

A struggling country singer meets a Nashville songwriter in need of
inspiration. Teaming up to write a song, their work gets complicated but
results in both a hit song...and true love. Stars Jessy Schram, Niall
Matter and Lucas Bryant.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10887492/

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/country-at-heart

Ready or Not (documentary) (9 pm, Fuse)

The creators of HBO's Running with Beto bring you Ready or Not, the
story of 17-year old activist Marcel McClinton in pursuit of a Houston
City Council seat. His youth, eloquence, and charisma disrupt the status
quo as he faces off against a popular incumbent and gains support among
local residents. Marcel faces the unique challenge of running a fierce
campaign all while attending high school.

https://www.fuse.tv/videos/2020/09/ready-or-not-first-look

Green River Killer: I Met My Sister's Killer (special)
(10-11 pm, Reelz)

Austin City Limits (season 46 premiere) (11 pm, PBS)

Saturday Night Live (season 46 premiere) (11:30 pm, NBC)

The sketch show returns to a live, in-studio format for the first time
since early March. Chris Rock hosts tonight, while Jim Carrey joins the
cast, exclusively to portray Joe Biden.

RM note: Yes, they are really both season 46 premieres, according to
Futon Critic.

Tomorrow's advance notes:

David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet (documentary) (3:01
am, Netflix)

In this unique feature documentary, titled David Attenborough: A Life On
Our Planet, the celebrated naturalist reflects upon both the defining
moments of his lifetime and the devastating changes he has seen.

Cheer Squad Secrets (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

Kelly helps her daughter Amelie become captain of the cheerleading squad
only to discover that someone is giving the daughter mysterious
supplements and will do anything, including murder, to cover it up.
Margaret Anne Florence, Anita Brown, and Karis Cameron star.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11203772/

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/cheer-squad-secrets

Pandora (season 2 premiere) (8 pm, CW)

Jax (Priscilla Quintana) seeks answers from Laura (Charisma Carpenter)
in the second season of the sci-fi series.

Power Books II: Ghost (season 1 fall finale) (8 pm, Starz)

Top Ten Revealed (season 3 fall premiere) (8 pm, AXS)

Rock Legends (season 3 fall premiere) (8:30 pm, AXS)

Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)

The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/britannia/season-2

Flesh and Blood [new to US] (9 pm, PBS)

Vivien (Francesca Annis) is dating a retired surgeon (Stephen Rea) but
her three children; Helen (Claudie Blakley), Natalie (Lydia Leonard) and
Jake (Russell Tovey) are suspicious of him in this four-part Masterpiece
mystery series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesh_%27n%27_Blood_(TV_series)

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/shows/flesh-and-blood/

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/flesh-and-blood/season-1 [score 80]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9704798/

Follow Your Heart (movie) (9 pm, Hallmark M&M)

Kathy Yoder is a travel writer who has left her Amish ways behind, but
when she returns home to settle her father’s affairs, she is tempted to
return to her former lifestyle. Starring Galadriel Stineman, Kevin Joy,
and Jonathan Patrick Moore.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10777644/ [as "From Your Heart,"
originally "From the Heart"]

https://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/follow-your-heart

The Good Lord Bird [new] (9 pm, Showtime)

A young slave named Onion (Joshua Johnson-Lionel) becomes a part of John
Brown's (Ethan Hawke) family, interacting with other abolitionists like
Frederick Douglass (Daveed Diggs) and eventually the 1859 raid of the
Army depot at Harpers Ferry in this limited series adaptation of James
McBride's novel of the same name.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3673480/

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-good-lord-bird/season-1 [score 83]

The Lost Lincoln (documentary) (9 pm, Discovery)

The Lost Lincoln investigates the legitimacy of a new photograph
featuring US President Abraham Lincoln on his deathbed.

https://reason.com/2020/10/02/no-temporary-restraining-order-against-airing-of-discoverys-the-lost-lincoln/

https://www.discovery.com/shows/the-lost-lincoln

The Walking Dead (returns from hiatus) (9 pm, AMC)

The postponed season 10 finale finally airs, though season 11 won't
arrive until late 2021. (Expect six bonus episodes early next year to
ease your wait.)

Rock & Roll Road Trip With Sammy Hagar (season 5 fall premiere)
(9 pm, AXS)

A Year in Music (season 3 fall premiere) (9:30 pm, AXS)

The Walking Dead: The World Beyond [new] (10 pm, AMC)

Rescheduled from April 2020. The latest Walking Dead spinoff follows a
new set of characters who are all part of the generation born after the
start of the zombie menace. The series is designed to run for just two
seasons unlike the other Walking Dead shows, which refuse to end.

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-walking-dead-world-beyond/season-1
[score 49]

black-ish Election Special (special) (10 pm, ABC)

Topical two-part election-themed special (with the animated second part
airing tonight at 10:30p) airs ahead of the show's official season
premiere on October 21.

Cobra [new to US] (10 pm, PBS)

Prime Minister Robert Sutherland (Robert Carlyle) and other major
government official must come together to make decisions as solar flares
threaten the power grid and airplanes in the sky in this thriller
written by Ben Richards. Victoria Hamilton and Richard Dormer also star
in this six-episode British political drama.

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/cobra-2020/season-1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_(British_TV_series)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10062652/

The Comedy Store (documentary series) (10 pm, Showtime)

The four-part documentary series directed by Mike Binder focuses on the
West Hollywood club where many comedians honed their skills including
Jim Carrey, Dave Chappelle, Whitney Cummings, Sam Kinison, Jay Leno,
David Letterman, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Bob Saget, Iliza Shlesinger,
Sarah Silverman, and Robin Williams.

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-comedy-store/season-1

First Ladies (documentary series) (10 pm, CNN)

First Ladies, a new CNN Original Series about America's most iconic
first ladies, premieres Sunday, October 4, at 10 p.m. ET. The six-part
docuseries narrated by Golden Globe-winning actress Robin Wright,
profiles Michelle Obama, Jackie Kennedy, Nancy Reagan, Eleanor
Roosevelt, Lady Bird Johnson, and Hillary Rodham Clinton.

World's Most Unexplained [new] (11 pm, Travel Channel)

Is Elvis still alive? Has extraterrestrial life really visited Earth? Is
it possible that some people see religious statues move or bear the
crucifixion wounds of Jesus? Experts and eyewitnesses explore some of
the most-extraordinary happenings in recent history that science can't
explain.

Talking Dead (season 9 finale) (11:20 pm, AMC)

Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal (season 1 fall premiere)
(11:30 pm, Adult Swim)

--Robin
Ian J. Ball
2020-10-03 22:05:05 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Dying to Be a Cheerleader (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
After her mother’s untimely death, Darcy moves in with her wealthy aunt
Cassandra for a fresh start. On her first day, Darcy watches the
school’s cheer team, The Amazons, practice led by Taylor and Taylor’s
best friend, April. The practice ends in a heated argument that causes
one of the cheerleaders to break her ankle. Still, Darcy wants to try
out but is stopped by Taylor, who becomes jealous after seeing Darcy
with her jock boyfriend. This becomes the least of everyone’s concerns
when one of the cheerleaders is found dead in the gym showers­and Darcy
appears to be the one to blame. Soon, deadly pranks, blackmail, and
even murder begin to surround Locklear High, and it all leads back to
Darcy and The Amazons. Dominique Booth, Kalen Bull, Ashlynn Yennie, and
Nicolette Langley star.
You only get one guess as to who the killer is!!...
Post by Robin Miller
Cheer Squad Secrets (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
Kelly helps her daughter Amelie become captain of the cheerleading
squad only to discover that someone is giving the daughter mysterious
supplements and will do anything, including murder, to cover it up.
Margaret Anne Florence, Anita Brown, and Karis Cameron star.
I really liked Magaret Anne Florence in "A Sister's Secret", and I'm
glad Karis Cameron is still around. So while this doesn't sound as much
fun as some of the other cheerleader flicks, I'm still definitely in!!
Post by Robin Miller
Pandora (season 2 premiere) (8 pm, CW)
Jax (Priscilla Quintana) seeks answers from Laura (Charisma Carpenter)
in the second season of the sci-fi series.
Damn! This is starting up already!?! I guess I better set my DVR to
'series pass' this!!

(And my 'series pass' list has gotten very sparse with all the series
endings lately! - I think I'm down to just *3* current series passes
right now!! :o )
Post by Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Post by Robin Miller
Flesh and Blood [new to US] (9 pm, PBS)
Vivien (Francesca Annis) is dating a retired surgeon (Stephen Rea) but
her three children; Helen (Claudie Blakley), Natalie (Lydia Leonard)
and Jake (Russell Tovey) are suspicious of him in this four-part
Masterpiece mystery series.
Sounds thin!!
Post by Robin Miller
Follow Your Heart (movie) (9 pm, Hallmark M&M)
Kathy Yoder is a travel writer who has left her Amish ways behind, but
when she returns home to settle her father’s affairs, she is tempted to
return to her former lifestyle. Starring Galadriel Stineman, Kevin Joy,
and Jonathan Patrick Moore.
I'm glad that Galadriel Stineman is still around, and has gotten to the
level of headlining Hallmark Channel flicks!!
Post by Robin Miller
The Walking Dead (returns from hiatus) (9 pm, AMC)
The postponed season 10 finale finally airs, though season 11 won't
arrive until late 2021. (Expect six bonus episodes early next year to
ease your wait.)
[roll]
Post by Robin Miller
Rock & Roll Road Trip With Sammy Hagar (season 5 fall premiere)
(9 pm, AXS)
It's the Red Rocker!!
(My Gawd! - He's *72*!! That's so depressing!!... :( )
Post by Robin Miller
The Walking Dead: The World Beyond [new] (10 pm, AMC)
Rescheduled from April 2020. The latest Walking Dead spinoff follows a
new set of characters who are all part of the generation born after the
start of the zombie menace. The series is designed to run for just two
seasons unlike the other Walking Dead shows, which refuse to end.
I like the look of Alexa Mansour, but not enough to actually watch
another tedious installment of TWD "franchise".... :|
Post by Robin Miller
Cobra [new to US] (10 pm, PBS)
Prime Minister Robert Sutherland (Robert Carlyle) and other major
government official must come together to make decisions as solar
flares threaten the power grid and airplanes in the sky in this
thriller written by Ben Richards. Victoria Hamilton and Richard Dormer
also star in this six-episode British political drama.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_(British_TV_series)
I'd rather watch this! ;p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_(American_TV_series)
Post by Robin Miller
First Ladies (documentary series) (10 pm, CNN)
First Ladies, a new CNN Original Series about America's most iconic
first ladies, premieres Sunday, October 4, at 10 p.m. ET. The six-part
docuseries narrated by Golden Globe-winning actress Robin Wright,
profiles Michelle Obama, Jackie Kennedy, Nancy Reagan, Eleanor
Roosevelt, Lady Bird Johnson, and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Wow, how generous! They managed to fit one Republican in there!! They
really needn't have bothered!!!
Post by Robin Miller
Talking Dead (season 9 finale) (11:20 pm, AMC)
[sigh...]
Post by Robin Miller
--Robin
Robin brings the "Pandora", and the cheerleaders!! :)
2020-10-03 22:25:31 UTC
[...]
I'm gonna say ... Darcy!
Post by Ian J. Ball
[...]
Now if she could just bring us Cheerleader Pandora! :D
<to be filled in at a later date>
Robin Miller
2020-10-03 22:32:13 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
--Robin
Robin brings the "Pandora", and the cheerleaders!!  :)
BTW, I don't know why I didn't watch the first season of Pandora
(probably terrible reviews), but could I pick it up OK if I jump in for
season 2?

-Robin
Ian J. Ball
2020-10-04 00:26:16 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
--Robin
Robin brings the "Pandora", and the cheerleaders!!  :)
BTW, I don't know why I didn't watch the first season of Pandora
(probably terrible reviews), but could I pick it up OK if I jump in for
season 2?
-Robin
Robin, I'm going to have to say "No!" to that - I think anyone trying
to jump into season #2 without having watched season #1 of "Pandora" is
going to be hopelessly lost.

However, The CW app does appear to have all of the episodes of season
#1 of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem to
have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)

Ian (And, yeah - IMO, "Pandora" was pretty bad. But was still
"watchable" in a "It's so bad, it's almost sort of good..." kind of
way! ;> In any case, I'm planning on watching season #2.)
2020-10-04 01:05:17 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
--Robin
Robin brings the "Pandora", and the cheerleaders!!  :)
BTW, I don't know why I didn't watch the first season of Pandora
(probably terrible reviews), but could I pick it up OK if I jump in
for season 2?
-Robin
Robin, I'm going to have to say "No!" to that - I think anyone trying to
jump into season #2 without having watched season #1 of "Pandora" is
going to be hopelessly lost.
However, The CW app does appear to have all of the episodes of season #1
of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem to
have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)
Ian  (And, yeah - IMO, "Pandora" was pretty bad. But was still
"watchable" in a "It's so bad, it's almost sort of good..." kind of
way!  ;>  In any case, I'm planning on watching season #2.)
Its a typical show for what used to be first run Saturday afternoon
syndication in the days before every individual show got their own cable
channel. :)
<to be filled in at a later date>
Robin Miller
2020-10-04 02:08:51 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
--Robin
Robin brings the "Pandora", and the cheerleaders!!  :)
BTW, I don't know why I didn't watch the first season of Pandora
(probably terrible reviews), but could I pick it up OK if I jump in
for season 2?
-Robin
Robin, I'm going to have to say "No!" to that - I think anyone trying to
jump into season #2 without having watched season #1 of "Pandora" is
going to be hopelessly lost.
However, The CW app does appear to have all of the episodes of season #1
of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem to
have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)
Ian  (And, yeah - IMO, "Pandora" was pretty bad. But was still
"watchable" in a "It's so bad, it's almost sort of good..." kind of
way!  ;>  In any case, I'm planning on watching season #2.)
OK, thanks, Ian. I saw Charisma Carpenter's name in the episode summary,
and I haven't seen her in anything for a few years, I don't think. IMDb
shows her in only one episode of season 1. Is she going to be a regular
in season 2?

BTW, she turned 50 this year, in July. Age is creeping up on so many ...

--Robin
Ian J. Ball
#1 of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem to
have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)
Ian  (And, yeah - IMO, "Pandora" was pretty bad. But was still
"watchable" in a "It's so bad, it's almost sort of good..." kind of
way!  ;>  In any case, I'm planning on watching season #2.)
OK, thanks, Ian. I saw Charisma Carpenter's name in the episode
summary, and I haven't seen her in anything for a few years, I don't
think. IMDb shows her in only one episode of season 1. Is she going to
be a regular in season 2?
My understanding is, yes - I don't know if that mean she's "main cast",
or "recurring". But I believe I've heard Carpenter will be around for
season #2.
Robin Miller
#1 of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem
to have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)
Post by Robin Miller
BTW, she turned 50 this year, in July. Age is creeping up on so many ...
--Robin
Thanks, Ian. I have set my DVR to record this series. If I decide to get
involved, I will read the Wikipedia episode summaries and see what sense
I can make of it.

--Robin
Dimensional Traveler
2020-10-04 02:46:10 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Robin Miller
BTW, she turned 50 this year, in July. Age is creeping up on so many ...
Thanks, Ian. I have set my DVR to record this series. If I decide to get
involved, I will read the Wikipedia episode summaries and see what sense
I can make of it.
If Wikipedia makes the episodes sound like they make sense, there's
something wrong with the writer. :P
<to be filled in at a later date>
Robin Miller
#1 of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem
to have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)
Post by Robin Miller
BTW, she turned 50 this year, in July. Age is creeping up on so many ...
--Robin
Here's a typical review from season 1:

"I watch a lot of TV pilots for work-including ones for shows that never
make it to air-and Pandora's is quite possibly one of the worst I've
seen in years."

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/pandora/s01

--Robin
Ian J. Ball
#1 of "Pandora", if you're interested... (Whereas, they *don't* seem to
have "The Outpost" *at all*!...)
Post by Robin Miller
BTW, she turned 50 this year, in July. Age is creeping up on so many ...
--Robin
"I watch a lot of TV pilots for work-including ones for shows that
never make it to air-and Pandora's is quite possibly one of the worst
I've seen in years."
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/pandora/s01
--Robin
It... sort of gets better from the pilot (which is a mess!).

But this show is a lot like "Vagrant Queen" in the EFX budget is
clearly too low, and most of their "EFX scenes" are basically
unintelligible garbage!
Robin Miller
2020-10-04 04:33:33 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by Robin Miller
Post by Robin Miller
BTW, she turned 50 this year, in July. Age is creeping up on so many ...
--Robin
"I watch a lot of TV pilots for work-including ones for shows that
never make it to air-and Pandora's is quite possibly one of the worst
I've seen in years."
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/pandora/s01
--Robin
It... sort of gets better from the pilot (which is a mess!).
But this show is a lot like "Vagrant Queen" in the EFX budget is clearly
too low, and most of their "EFX scenes" are basically unintelligible
garbage!
But still you're back!

I may try it for CC. Right now I'm not watching anything from
broadcast/cable. Everything is streaming. I am recording Lovecraft
Country but haven't watched it yet. I am also recording ST: Discovery
but the first episode was underwhelming. I realize it is not
representative, but I'm not inclined to go on.

--Robin
Micky DuPree
2020-10-17 11:46:14 UTC
I am also recording ST: Discovery but the first episode was
underwhelming. I realize it is not representative, but I'm not
inclined to go on.
I held on to see Jason Isaacs. I've seen two episodes with him so far.
I think the series is improved by his presence, but I'm still not bowled
over.

I'm surprised I don't like the main character better than I do, but it
may be because I'm experiencing some narrative dissonance because of her
relationship with other Starfleet personnel. I'm not sure what the
series is supposed to convey about her. I think we're supposed to be
sympathetic to her, and based on what's been presented, she seems to
have the best judgment of any of the characters, but almost all the
other characters disagree with my assessment of her (avoiding spoilers)
because of events in the second episode. The line is so strikingly
drawn that I have to wonder if we're really supposed to believe that
most of the rest of Starfleet is a bunch of inflexible tools. It
doesn't feel at all like the _Star Trek_ universe despite having the
requisite species and tech.

-Micky
Arthur Lipscomb
2020-10-17 17:55:33 UTC
Post by Micky DuPree
[...]
I vaguely recall hearing there might have been some issues going on
behind the scenes. Before the show aired I heard Sonequa Martin-Green
was going to be the first officer and star of the show. My guess is
Michelle Yeoh was also contracted to be captain on a reoccurring basis.
I think there must have been a lot of last minute scrambling and plot
shifting. This is why you get a premier with the lead character the
first officer on one ship then suddenly she's on a totally different
ship with a totally different captain and crew. Contractually she's the
lead but plot wise she's no longer first officer so it's not working the
way it's supposed to work. Then they had to figure out what to do about
Michelle Yeoh. Personally I think it survived the growing pains and got
better, but you do have to get past the growing pains.

Adam H. Kerman
I liked the comic book-like backgrounds on the space scenes.
Ed Stasiak
2020-10-04 01:32:50 UTC
Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere)(9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video
to Epix for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Absolute retarded trash and there is noting historical about it,
I’m surprised they bothered making a second season.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-10-04 03:21:39 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Is this any good? For once, something moves to something I receive.

Thank you Robin.
Adam H. Kerman
Epix has season 1. Yay!
Adam H. Kerman
2020-10-05 01:50:30 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Is this any good? For once, something moves to something I receive.
Thank you Robin.
Epix has season 1. Yay!
Looking it up, Epix started airing season 1 August 2. Sky Atlantic
ordered a third series which is being financed in part by Epix.

So, did anyone watch it in 2018?
Dimensional Traveler
2020-10-05 03:50:53 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Is this any good? For once, something moves to something I receive.
Thank you Robin.
Epix has season 1. Yay!
Looking it up, Epix started airing season 1 August 2. Sky Atlantic
ordered a third series which is being financed in part by Epix.
So, did anyone watch it in 2018?
Does anyone even _remember_ 2018?
<to be filled in at a later date>
Ian J. Ball
What do you have against Epix?
Ian J. Ball
2020-10-05 03:04:23 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Is this any good? For once, something moves to something I receive.
Thank you Robin.
Epix has season 1. Yay!
F*** Epix. >:/
What do you have against Epix?
It's a totally superfluous "premium" channel that I will never pay for.
2020-10-05 03:07:34 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
Britannia (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, Epix)
The historical fantasy series moves from Amazon's Prime Video to Epix
for its second season.
Well, that f***ing sucks - this was on my list of series to get to!!
Is this any good? For once, something moves to something I receive.
Thank you Robin.
Epix has season 1. Yay!
F*** Epix. >:/
What do you have against Epix?
It's a totally superfluous "premium" channel that I will never pay for.
I've got it in a package. I was just informed my regional sports fee is
going up due to the Cubs... who are now out of post season play.