This about sums it up.
2018-06-13 10:13:52 UTC
https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1006632868460793857
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 11:52:39 UTC
https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1006632868460793857
dammit trotsky you got Netflix and food stamps, what else do you want ?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-astore/bread-and-circuses-in-rom_b_3414248.html
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 15:35:02 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1006632868460793857
dammit trotsky you got Netflix and food stamps, what else do you want ?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-astore/bread-and-circuses-in-rom_b_3414248.html
But there’s a deeper, more ominous, sense to bread and circuses that is rarely mentioned in American discourse. Could our society be sliding towards those Roman attitudes in a bizarre sort of way? Basically ancient Rome was a society that completely revolved around war, and where compassion was considered a vice rather than a virtue.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/Qr5kiOHytpM/O_hM2gPpAwAJ

What did you watch?
m***@hotmail.com
What society doesn't completely revolve around conflict?
t***@gmail.com
Conflict is inherent in all human relations. Resolving conflict with negotiations is the mature adult way to settle differences. Violence and war are the way of the bully and empire.
trotsky
2018-06-13 23:36:56 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1006632868460793857
dammit trotsky you got Netflix and food stamps, what else do you want ?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-astore/bread-and-circuses-in-rom_b_3414248.html
But there’s a deeper, more ominous, sense to bread and circuses that is rarely
mentioned in American discourse. Could our society be sliding towards those
Roman attitudes in a bizarre sort of way? Basically ancient Rome was a society
that completely revolved around war
What society doesn't completely revolve around conflict?
Conflict is inherent in all human relations.
Thanks Confucius. Are you making up Chinese proverbs like Ivanka?

---
t***@gmail.com
Confucius say trotsky who fly plane upside down have cockup
trotsky
2018-06-13 23:35:41 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by trotsky
https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1006632868460793857
dammit trotsky you got Netflix and food stamps, what else do you want ?
The lack of net neutrality causing you and Thanny to get disappeared
like Melania Trump.

---
2018-06-14 00:36:00 UTC
https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1006632868460793857
You losers leftists are all the same, all the time. We heard ALL the same crap when Reagan was in and he was the greatest president since Eisenhower.