BBC: What the leader of Africa's violent Muslim group said:
2021-06-07 04:34:25 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57378493

Believed to be in his early- to mid-40s, Shekau backed a bloody jihadist campaign in propaganda videos that drew comparisons to Osama Bin Laden.

"I enjoy killing... the way I enjoy slaughtering chickens and rams," he said in one 2012 video.

Since he took charge, more than 30,000 people have been killed and over two million displaced from their homes.
ZZyXX
2021-06-07 19:45:39 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57378493
Believed to be in his early- to mid-40s, Shekau backed a bloody jihadist campaign in propaganda videos that drew comparisons to Osama Bin Laden.
"I enjoy killing... the way I enjoy slaughtering chickens and rams," he said in one 2012 video.
Since he took charge, more than 30,000 people have been killed and over two million displaced from their homes.
damn, that sounds an awful lot like you