Covid; the left just do not get it (covid Marxists vs. life, liberty and the pursuit)
2021-04-08 08:56:42 UTC
Some wild-haired guy was being interviewed on CBS news. He said, "What would you rather have, to be able to run around free, do what you want, or to be protected from covid?" That's the main problem with the covid Stalinists. The idea of anyone being "free" to "do what they want" they instinctively despise.
They have some valid points, covid is contagious and lethal to some, but too many of these people relish the idea of perpetual control of the population, the kind we've seen in lock-downs.
trotsky
2021-04-08 11:19:05 UTC
Some wild-haired guy was being interviewed on CBS news.
Matt Gaetz was on CBS? I don't think so.
ZZyXX
2021-04-08 18:36:25 UTC
Some wild-haired guy was being interviewed on CBS news.
sure thing donald

Post by RichA
They have some valid points, covid is contagious and lethal to some, but too many of these people relish the idea of perpetual control of the population, the kind we've seen in lock-downs.
seems strange that nobody is being forced to get the vaccine