[NEWS] DC?s Secret Six Gets a Pilot Commitment At CBS
Your Name
2018-10-11 05:47:56 UTC
I wonder if they're going to use Enid Blyton's original novels? ;-)

From ComingSoon.net ...

DC's Secret Six Gets a Pilot Commitment At CBS
Back in 2015, CBS briefly tried to get back into the
superhero game with a Supergirl TV series; which
subsequently moved to The CW. But now, the network
is looking to try again with a potential drama
series based upon DC's Secret Six.

Via Deadline, CBS has made a production commitment
to the pilot episode of Secret Six. Rick Muirragui
(Suits) is executive producing and writing the
project. The proposed show follows "six morally
ambiguous strangers, each with their own unique
specialties and secret pasts." The team is
assembled by someone unknown to them, who proceeds
to blackmail them into targeting corrupt
politicians and corporations.

That doesn't sound quite like any previous
incarnation of the Secret Six. E. Nelson Bridwell
and artist Frank Springer created the first team
in 1968 as a group of elite operatives led by the
enigmatic Mockingbird. A second team was created by
Martin Pasko and artist Dan Spiegle in 1988. But by
far the most popular incarnation was Gail Simone
and Dale Eaglesham, which was created in 2005.
That team consisted of renegade villains including
Scandal Savage, Catman, Deadshot, Rag Doll,
Cheshire, and a rogue Parademon. Later members
included Bane, Black Alice, Knockout, and even
Harley Quinn.

While it's unlikely that CBS' Secret Six will
feature all of the characters used during Simone's
run, Scandal Savage could be an ideal character to
bridge the two teams. And if CBS is selling this
show on the power of DC's brand name, then she
probably wouldn't be the only established hero or
villain to appear.

<http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/995153-dcs-secret-six-gets-a-pilot-commitment-at-cbs>
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 14:11:51 UTC
I wonder if they're going to use Enid Blyton's original novels? ;-)
From ComingSoon.net ...
[...]
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
2018-10-11 14:58:04 UTC
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
Scandal is Vandal's daughter. She's a lesbian who was once hooked up
with another member of the Secret Six named Knockout, but Knockout was
murdered, and Scandal has been all angsty about it ever since.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 15:19:47 UTC
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
Scandal is Vandal's daughter. She's a lesbian who was once hooked up
with another member of the Secret Six named Knockout, but Knockout was
murdered, and Scandal has been all angsty about it ever since.
As long as she's not white, she's perfect for CBS then.

Seriously, if Vandal Savage could procreate, you'd think he'd have a LOT of
kids.
2018-10-11 17:01:37 UTC
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
Scandal is Vandal's daughter. She's a lesbian who was once hooked up
with another member of the Secret Six named Knockout, but Knockout was
murdered, and Scandal has been all angsty about it ever since.
As long as she's not white, she's perfect for CBS then.
Seriously, if Vandal Savage could procreate, you'd think he'd have a LOT of
kids.
Yes. His DC universe entry says he has had thousands of children but
Scandal is the only one he acknowledges.

It could be that is because she's the only one who inherited his
immortality.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 17:12:31 UTC
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
Scandal is Vandal's daughter. She's a lesbian who was once hooked up
with another member of the Secret Six named Knockout, but Knockout was
murdered, and Scandal has been all angsty about it ever since.
As long as she's not white, she's perfect for CBS then.
Seriously, if Vandal Savage could procreate, you'd think he'd have a LOT of
kids.
Yes. His DC universe entry says he has had thousands of children but
Scandal is the only one he acknowledges.
It could be that is because she's the only one who inherited his
immortality.
Ah. Thanks!

So if the Legends ever manage to kill him way back then, millions likely will
die.
2018-10-11 18:23:58 UTC
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
Scandal is Vandal's daughter. She's a lesbian who was once hooked up
with another member of the Secret Six named Knockout, but Knockout was
murdered, and Scandal has been all angsty about it ever since.
As long as she's not white, she's perfect for CBS then.
Seriously, if Vandal Savage could procreate, you'd think he'd have a LOT of
kids.
Yes. His DC universe entry says he has had thousands of children but
Scandal is the only one he acknowledges.
It could be that is because she's the only one who inherited his
immortality.
Ah. Thanks!
So if the Legends ever manage to kill him way back then, millions likely will
die.
I don't know if Scandal is immortal. She's supposed to be "highly
durable." I guess Knockout appreciated that bit.

BTW Scandal checks off another item on the diversity list since her mom
was Brazilian, which I guess means she was from Brazil and not just a
waxer.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 19:38:08 UTC
[...]
Powers and abilities[edit
(https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Scandal_Savage&action=edit&section
=3)]

The full extent of Scandal's powers has yet to be revealed, although it would
appear owing to her father's immortality she is incredibly resilient to harm.
She claims to be "damned hard to kill" at the least.[10]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandal_Savage#cite_note-10)InBirds of
Prey#107, she took a bullet from Deadshot[11]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandal_Savage#cite_note-11)and was capable of
regrowing her damaged organs[12]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandal_Savage#cite_note-12)talking to and
carrying Knockout several minutes later, with no apparent ill effects.
InCheckmate#18, it is speculated she may be immortal like her father. She
also took several rounds from amachine gun
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun)to the chest and legs and still
considered herself combat ready (threatening to kill her assailants). She and
other people have made comments that imply that her life had been or will be
longer than average. She has proven herself to be a vicious fighter, capable
of holding her own against the likes ofFatality
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatality_(comics)),[13]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandal_Savage#cite_note-13)Hawkgirl
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawkgirl), andTalia al Ghul
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talia_al_Ghul).[1]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandal_Savage#cite_note-vu6-1)
2018-10-11 20:12:48 UTC
[...]
Thanks. BTW I recall an arc in which Vandal accidentally
time-transports to ground zero of a nuclear explosion that destroyed
Montevideo, and atomizing him was supposed to kill-kill him. (I think
they stole this from an arc in the Hulk, or possibly vice-versa.)
However, Vandal's come back from being a few bone shards left over
after his body experienced atmospheric re-entry, so I don't know.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 21:22:00 UTC
[...]
Yeah, the Hulk's done that. I'm pretty sure it tied in with The Maestro.

Can't Wolverine come back from a blood sample? I don't know why his every
manicure doesn't make a dozen extras of him.
2018-10-11 23:09:56 UTC
[...]
Not under normal circumstances. He did it once but that was because his
blood drop fell on a reality warping thing.

I don't know why his every
Post by anim8rfsk
manicure doesn't make a dozen extras of him.
On the other hand at the height of his over-exposure the idea that there
was more than one of him would have fit the evidence.
anim8rfsk
2018-10-11 23:18:51 UTC
Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:01:37 -0700 David
[...]
Ah. TY
I don't know why his every
Post by anim8rfsk
manicure doesn't make a dozen extras of him.
On the other hand at the height of his over-exposure the idea that there
was more than one of him would have fit the evidence.
heh
Are they dead if they were never born?
A Friend
2018-10-11 20:20:21 UTC
Scandal Savage!? Did Vandal procreate?
Scandal is Vandal's daughter. She's a lesbian who was once hooked up
with another member of the Secret Six named Knockout, but Knockout was
murdered, and Scandal has been all angsty about it ever since.
As long as she's not white, she's perfect for CBS then.
Seriously, if Vandal Savage could procreate, you'd think he'd have a LOT of
kids.
Yes. His DC universe entry says he has had thousands of children but
Scandal is the only one he acknowledges.
It could be that is because she's the only one who inherited his
immortality.
Ah. Thanks!
So if the Legends ever manage to kill him way back then, millions likely will
die.
Are they dead if they were never born?
A good question. If you go back in time and prevent someone from
having been born, have you killed that person? Maybe looking at it the
other way helps: If you go back in time and somehow arrange things so a
couple meets, marries and raises a family that wouldn't have existed
otherwise, should you be considered one of the parents?

Maybe it doesn't matter. Your Aunt Gertrude introduces you to a nice
gal at church, and you hook up. No time travel involved.