What Did You Watch? 2020-11-17 (Tuesday)
2020-11-18 09:30:41 UTC

FAMILY GUY:
Several eps.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
- Joe Biden

#StopTheSteal
tenworld
2020-11-18 16:29:35 UTC
Several eps.
What did you watch?
Big Sky

thought this would be a True Detective like series. Then realized who is making it.
big surprise at end of E1 (GoT influence)
Arthur Lipscomb
2020-11-18 17:25:37 UTC
Post by tenworld
Post by Ubiquitous
Several eps.
What did you watch?
Big Sky
thought this would be a True Detective like series. Then realized who is making it.
big surprise at end of E1 (GoT influence)
I wasn't sure what to expect. The trailers were very vague. I agree
the ending was a big surprise. I'm not sure what to make of it, but
I'll keep watching for now.

Next - "File #4" - I don't know what to make of this episode. It had a
whole lot of dumb and false tension. A lot of stuff happened because of
"plot" or "reasons." But I guess if I just turn my brain off and go for
the ride it's entertaining enough.
Ian J. Ball
2020-11-18 17:48:09 UTC
Post by tenworld
Post by Ubiquitous
Several eps.
What did you watch?
Big Sky
thought this would be a True Detective like series. Then realized who is making it.
big surprise at end of E1 (GoT influence)
I wasn't sure what to expect. The trailers were very vague. I agree
the ending was a big surprise. I'm not sure what to make of it, but
I'll keep watching for now.
Next - "File #4"
If I don't do "Big Sky" tonight, I may to this.

Or I may do one for lunch, and one for dinner!!
2020-11-19 04:23:00 UTC
Next - "File #4" - I don't know what to make of this episode. It had a
whole lot of dumb and false tension. A lot of stuff happened because of
"plot" or "reasons." But I guess if I just turn my brain off and go for
the ride it's entertaining enough.
I thought last week's episode was terrific. This was pretty lame.
Especially stupid was the fight between the FBI's two civilian aids, or
whatever they are. The woman sure as hell knew the man was a white
supremicist. She would have looked him up.

I was a little confused as to why Next was controlling several men who
sort of looked like him. Are they trying to make it look like he
murdered that family?
Arthur Lipscomb
2020-11-21 16:21:39 UTC
Next - "File #4" - I don't know what to make of this episode. It had a
whole lot of dumb and false tension. A lot of stuff happened because of
"plot" or "reasons." But I guess if I just turn my brain off and go for
the ride it's entertaining enough.
I thought last week's episode was terrific. This was pretty lame.
Especially stupid was the fight between the FBI's two civilian aids, or
whatever they are. The woman sure as hell knew the man was a white
supremicist. She would have looked him up.
I was a little confused as to why Next was controlling several men who
sort of looked like him. Are they trying to make it look like he
murdered that family?
I don't think so. I think it's just white supremacist may have a
similar look on the show. I want to know what Next could have possibly
said to get this guy to murder his parents. I was really annoyed that
they introduced what appears to be a key new character with no backstory
or explanation.
BTR1701
The woman was his sister, but yeah.
Ian J. Ball
2020-11-23 19:38:08 UTC
[...]
I thought it was his girlfriend!...
2020-11-23 22:58:03 UTC
[...]
She was murdered first. I thought parents were pulling up, then murdered
off screen. We never saw them.

Ian J. Ball
2020-11-18 17:47:14 UTC
Post by tenworld
Post by Ubiquitous
Several eps.
What did you watch?
Big Sky
thought this would be a True Detective like series. Then realized who
is making it...
I will possibly get to this tonight.
2020-11-18 18:25:32 UTC
I was somewhat productive yesterday (though maybe not in the way I
needed to be!!), so I didn't get through much:

soaps: DOOL - Lani kicks Eli out (I wish *he'd* kick *her* out!!). Red
Abby feels guilty for being a disgusting *hag* (she should!!). Is Chad
(finally!) beginning to suspect Gwen?! (Clearly, Jake does!!) I can't
remember what else happened (it must not have been very important!!).
GH - It only took *forever*!!, but Chase finally admits to Cutie-pie
Willow, and FauxCarly finally admits to Michael, that Sasha and Chase
"staged" their in flagrante "affair" (to drive Michael and Willow
together), thus explaining Sasha's turn to drugs. There was drama with
the teens that I didn't care about. Franco tells Cameron about his
brain tumor. Britt is frustrated by the rise in drug deaths at GH, and
I think Jason is trying to exploit that to turn her against Cyrus
Renault. Cyrus turns the screws to Julian (whose days on the show are
numbered, apparently... :( ), who can never seem to catch a break!!

Filthy Rich (recorded) - "2 Corinthians 3:17" (ep. #7). Decent episode
in which several of the kids accept their $6 million checks, which
leads Ginger to throw a fashion show for Rose's new fashion line.
Ginger also insists they include the isolated Becky (which Rose isn't
thrilled about), and it's inevitable that Ginger and Becky ultimately
make their moves on each other. (Also, Becky finds out that Rachel is
the one having an affair with Eric, and Eric puts a stop to their
affair to save his marriage.)
Yoli wants Antonio to throw a fight as part of his entry into the
MMA "big leagues". Mark feels guilty, basically dumps Rose, and then
confesses to Reverend Paul Luke that he euthanized his friend (the
"real" Jason...).
Note: Eugene was barely in this one - he only shows up when he's
looking on during Rose's and Ginger's fashion show. And Hagamond, the
scripture-spouting thug, also watches the fashion show, and seems to
make an implicit threat against Becky.
Just 3 more episodes of this one left...

Recorded for later: NeXt, Swamp Thing, and Big Sky (series premiere!).