CNN: Bankrupt Sears still wants to give executives $19 million bonus
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2018-11-16 21:07:50 UTC
Sears is seeking court approval to pay executives as much as
$19 million in quarterly bonuses while the company struggles
to restructure in bankruptcy. Meanwhile, hundreds of employees
are losing their jobs and receiving no contracted severance.

Isn't a bonus a reward for when something is accomplished?
Isn't a bankruptcy a mark of bad performance?

article at:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/business/sears-executive-bonuses/index.html

another example of Republican Wall Street screwing the rest of us.
a***@gmail.com
2018-11-16 23:02:50 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
Sears is seeking court approval to pay executives as much as
$19 million in quarterly bonuses while the company struggles
to restructure in bankruptcy. Meanwhile, hundreds of employees
are losing their jobs and receiving no contracted severance.
Thanks for the news...now that I know this I will absolutely not buy one damn thing from Sears. 19 million to execs that caused the company to crumble? They should be out on their asses!
RichA
2018-11-17 02:10:48 UTC
They shouldn't be "restructuring," they should be gone. Propping them up is a vastly larger loss-maker than severance.
b***@gmail.com
2018-11-19 22:51:36 UTC
The real entitlement class!