Pink News: The Next James Bond Should be Queer
2021-10-13 01:01:32 UTC
Now that Daniel Craig is done playing James Bond, Pink News wants an
LGBTQ@&$(}#[*% actor to replace him.

Some of their picks include Elliot Page, Kristen Stewart, and Tessa
Thompson...

https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/status/1448084747658407936?s=21

"The name's Bond. James Bond."

https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/status/1448085001086636035?s=21

Sure.
trotsky
2021-10-13 09:04:33 UTC
Now that Daniel Craig is done playing James Bond, Pink News wants an
Newsflash: a lot of people want a lot of things.

"But but but my freedoms!!?
Ubiquitous
2021-10-14 11:47:33 UTC
Now that Daniel Craig is done playing James Bond, Pink News wants an
Some of their picks include Elliot Page
Holy crap! Life follows RAT-U!

Trump won.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-14 14:58:06 UTC
Now that Daniel Craig is done playing James Bond, Pink News wants an
Some of their picks include Elliot Page
Holy crap! Life follows RAT-U!
--
Trump won.
Yeah, I saw that and thought of you.
2021-10-14 19:13:08 UTC
Now that Daniel Craig is done playing James Bond, Pink News wants an
Some of their picks include Elliot Page, Kristen Stewart, and Tessa
Thompson...
https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/status/1448084747658407936?s=21
"The name's Bond. James Bond."
https://twitter.com/thelaurenchen/status/1448085001086636035?s=21
Sure.
Some millenial fem wrote a review of the movie and lauded the producers for turning Bond into a decrepit old white man.