Trump Lovers Need To Get The Fuck Out of The USA
2020-11-22 00:40:22 UTC
We're sick of your bullshit and lies.

We will kill you.

Biden is POTUS.
suzeeq
2020-11-22 00:55:19 UTC
We're sick of your bullshit and lies.
We will kill you.
Biden is POTUS.
Okay, we'll send them to Canada.
Rhino
2020-11-22 02:11:21 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by RichA
We're sick of your bullshit and lies.
We will kill you.
Biden is POTUS.
Okay, we'll send them to Canada.
While I'm not remotely keen on forced resettlement as a policy, having a
significant influx of conservative, freedom-lovers that are reluctant to
let government intrude too much on our lives would be a real plus for
Canada. Far too many Canadians love the idea of the government solving
every problem and keep voting for the various leftist parties. The
leftist parties keep growing government and the nanny state. The
programs they deliver often don't work very well unless they are
measured by creating well-paid no-fire government jobs.
2020-11-22 16:44:04 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 21:11:21 -0500, Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by suzeeq
Okay, we'll send them to Canada.
While I'm not remotely keen on forced resettlement as a policy, having a
significant influx of conservative, freedom-lovers that are reluctant to
let government intrude too much on our lives would be a real plus for
Canada. Far too many Canadians love the idea of the government solving
every problem and keep voting for the various leftist parties. The
leftist parties keep growing government and the nanny state. The
programs they deliver often don't work very well unless they are
measured by creating well-paid no-fire government jobs.
While I agree with you we are talking about the "OnlyTrumpers" - which
could well be a 'cure' worse than the problem.

Still I am getting awfully tired of Trudeau saying we need more
immigrants from China. Like about 1% of the national population as
immigrants for the next 10 years - that's not healthy to have that
many people from a single country even if the country was a friendly
nation like the USA (and I do NOT consider China a 'friendly nation'
with respect to Canada)
Shadow
2020-11-22 19:03:11 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 21:11:21 -0500, Rhino
having a significant influx of conservative, freedom-lovers
He said "Trump lovers".

I hope they don't flee to Brazil. We've had the pedophile
Stroessner, the mass murderer Pinochet, The Argentinean military
dictators, a large number of Nazi commanders, all of them right wing
criminals like Trump and his followers....
The one thing they have in common is they all support
dictatorships. Not very freedom-friendly.
Bolsonaro would probably welcome them, and put them on the
payroll. Right wingers never say no to State "welfare".

IMHO Canada should build a "Wall". And make Trump pay for it.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012