'Collapse of Civilisation is the Most Likely Outcome': Top Climate Scientists
kensi
2020-07-04 03:38:23 UTC
Australia’s top climate scientist says “we are already deep into the
trajectory towards collapse” of civilisation, which may now be
inevitable because 9 of the 15 known global climate tipping points that
regulate the state of the planet have been activated:

https://www.resilience.org/stories/2020-06-08/collapse-of-civilisation-is-the-most-likely-outcome-top-climate-scientists/
in here." ~Checkmate
RichA
2020-07-04 06:19:17 UTC
You do know you and all doomsayers who came before you and will come after are certifiably insane, right? Or is it still 3 minutes to midnight? You cranks are no different than lunatics who think Christ is on his way back.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-07-04 10:52:19 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 23:38:23 -0400, kensi
Australia’s top climate scientist says “we are already deep into the
trajectory towards collapse” of civilisation, which may now be
inevitable
Any day now!

LOL
trotsky
Stupidity alert!
max headroom
2020-07-04 14:16:03 UTC
Stupidity alert!
Cool sig, trotsky, *and* most helpful.
trotsky
2020-07-04 15:53:44 UTC
Which anonyshit are you again?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-07-04 16:56:53 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by trotsky
Stupidity alert!
Cool sig, trotsky, *and* most helpful.
Which anonyshit are you again?
Which anonyshit are YOU?

Even "Trotsky" didn't use his real name.

But you're too ignorant to know that.
The Horny Goat
2020-07-04 22:03:53 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 09:56:53 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by trotsky
Post by max headroom
Post by trotsky
Stupidity alert!
Cool sig, trotsky, *and* most helpful.
Which anonyshit are you again?
Which anonyshit are YOU?
Even "Trotsky" didn't use his real name.
What? We haven't been talking to 141 year old Lev Bronstein (Trotsky's
real name) all this time?!??!? Axe accessory optional?
Roger Blake
2020-07-05 00:34:59 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Any day now!
"Top climate scientists" said we'd all be dead from environmental disasters
50 years ago. After decades of failed predictions it is amazing that anyone
is gullible enough to take the doomsayers seriously.

Checkmate
2020-07-06 09:16:49 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 00:34:59 -0000 (UTC) Roger Blake put forth the
Post by Roger Blake
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Any day now!
"Top climate scientists" said we'd all be dead from environmental disasters
50 years ago. After decades of failed predictions it is amazing that anyone
is gullible enough to take the doomsayers seriously.
There's a sucker born every minute... they turn into libtards.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ed Stasiak
2020-07-04 18:09:24 UTC
kensi
Australia’s top climate scientist says “we are already deep into
the trajectory towards collapse” of civilisation, which may now be
inevitable because 9 of the 15 known global climate tipping points
https://i.postimg.cc/SRRb9Y4R/1593102901540.jpg
I question that movie character hair dressing is still a thing in a
post-apocolyptic world.
RichA
The fact "Australis's top climate scientist" is influenced by transient droughts is proof that these leftists are incapable of divorcing their fragile feelings from their work. It's impossible for them to be unbiased.
Checkmate
2020-07-06 09:19:39 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 23:38:23 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
Post by kensi
Australia’s top climate scientist says
How do we know he's "The Top Climate Scientist of Australia"? Does he
have a badge... or maybe an award of some sort? Has he been properly
vetted?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020