CNN: Guy writes virulently anti-Trump column, then claims no one is out to get Trump
2018-10-09 02:19:43 UTC
Yeah, sure. These people have nothing but the best intentions. He even laughably cites Colin (I pronounce my name like it was a small intestine) Powell as a "Republican." Powell was as much a Republican as Benedict Arnold was an American.
He was an overpraised affirmative-action general, for those who remember the war he kind-of ran. Also, since when have these progressives even had the time of day for blacks who call themselves Republican? They usually attack them!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opinions/brett-kavanaugh-victory-for-trumpism-dantonio/index.html
trotsky
2018-10-09 08:22:48 UTC
Yeah, sure. These people have nothing but the best intentions. He even laughably cites Colin (I pronounce my name like it was a small intestine) Powell as a "Republican." Powell was as much a Republican as Benedict Arnold was an American.
He was an overpraised affirmative-action general, for those who remember the war he kind-of ran. Also, since when have these progressives even had the time of day for blacks who call themselves Republican? They usually attack them!
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opinions/brett-kavanaugh-victory-for-trumpism-dantonio/index.html
If you're int politics someone is always attacking you. If the
fat fucking snowflake can't handle it he should get the fuck out
of politics.
n***@gmail.com
2018-10-11 17:39:11 UTC
Yeah, sure. These people have nothing but the best intentions. He even laughably cites Colin (I pronounce my name like it was a small intestine) Powell as a "Republican." Powell was as much a Republican as Benedict Arnold was an American.
He was an overpraised affirmative-action general, for those who remember the war he kind-of ran. Also, since when have these progressives even had the time of day for blacks who call themselves Republican? They usually attack them!
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opinions/brett-kavanaugh-victory-for-trumpism-dantonio/index.html
If you're int politics
"Int" politics? Learn how to write, illiterate.

2018-10-09 08:25:35 UTC
Yeah, sure. These people have nothing but the best intentions. He even laughably cites Colin (I pronounce my name like it was a small intestine) Powell as a "Republican." Powell was as much a Republican as Benedict Arnold was an American.
He was an overpraised affirmative-action general, for those who remember the war he kind-of ran. Also, since when have these progressives even had the time of day for blacks who call themselves Republican? They usually attack them!
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opinions/brett-kavanaugh-victory-for-trumpism-dantonio/index.html
P.S.: https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/colon-what
-it-what-it-does

WHAT IS THE COLON?
The colon is also known as the large bowel or large intestine.

Excellent, you even fucked that up. And to think there are people
that say Trump supporters are really fucking stupid.
2018-10-11 14:39:45 UTC
Yeah, sure. These people have nothing but the best intentions. He even laughably cites Colin (I pronounce my name like it was a small intestine) Powell as a "Republican." Powell was as much a Republican as Benedict Arnold was an American.
He was an overpraised affirmative-action general, for those who remember the war he kind-of ran. Also, since when have these progressives even had the time of day for blacks who call themselves Republican? They usually attack them!
Which he was. Who felt slighted in not getting a senior command.

Had the revolution gone differently George Washington (who as an
American colonel in the 7 Years War or what you folks call the French
and Indian war was denied a General's rank which he had earned solely
because he was a colonial) himself would have been considered the same
way. Had Arnold subsequently fallen into American hands his fate would
have been identical to Washington in British hands.

With respect to high ranking military officers seeking political
office you could say much the same about Eisenhower that you said
about Colin Powell. [Allegedly Powell did not run primarily for fear
of assassination - though whether the fear was Powell's own or his
wife's is murky]