NCISLA Macharmadm
Add Reply
tenworld
2019-10-04 16:33:40 UTC
so this show is coming full circle, with one of the old JAG characters taking
over the asst director slot, but

they ruined the nearly perfect ending for JAG just for a ratings bump.
While I like to see all 3 back (Harm, Mac, Adm, and thankfully not Bud),
I thought they could have stayed true to ending by leaving it open who won the
coin flip, and still had a good plot. all 3 NCIS shows seem to be suffering
from weak writing.
anim8rfsk
2019-10-04 16:58:30 UTC
Post by tenworld
so this show is coming full circle, with one of the old JAG characters taking
over the asst director slot, but
they ruined the nearly perfect ending for JAG just for a ratings bump.
While I like to see all 3 back (Harm, Mac, Adm, and thankfully not Bud),
I thought they could have stayed true to ending by leaving it open who won the
coin flip, and still had a good plot. all 3 NCIS shows seem to be suffering
from weak writing.
Oh, I hated the end of JAG (only Ian hates it more than I do) although I
agree they've ruined it even further.

Bud has been on NCIS Old White Men.

The coin toss bit was always infuriating, because it's not like the choices
were equal. Mac would have been a station chief in Sandy Eggo, where Harm
would have been a Captain in charge of Europe and next in line for JAG
himself.
tenworld
2019-10-08 23:25:54 UTC
Post by tenworld
so this show is coming full circle, with one of the old JAG characters taking
over the asst director slot, but
they ruined the nearly perfect ending for JAG just for a ratings bump.
While I like to see all 3 back (Harm, Mac, Adm, and thankfully not Bud),
I thought they could have stayed true to ending by leaving it open who won the
coin flip, and still had a good plot. all 3 NCIS shows seem to be suffering
from weak writing.
Hey, BTW, last week Mac was introducing herself as "Commander Sarah McKenzie"
- isn't she a civilian now?
well colonels in the army(especially the rebel army) seem to hang on to that
title or maybe she is in the reserve (how did she get involved in a big NCIS
thing if she wasn't connected to the Navy
anim8rfsk
2019-10-08 23:50:41 UTC
Post by tenworld
Post by tenworld
so this show is coming full circle, with one of the old JAG characters taking
over the asst director slot, but
they ruined the nearly perfect ending for JAG just for a ratings bump.
While I like to see all 3 back (Harm, Mac, Adm, and thankfully not Bud),
I thought they could have stayed true to ending by leaving it open who won the
coin flip, and still had a good plot. all 3 NCIS shows seem to be suffering
from weak writing.
Hey, BTW, last week Mac was introducing herself as "Commander Sarah McKenzie"
- isn't she a civilian now?
well colonels in the army(especially the rebel army) seem to hang on to that
title or maybe she is in the reserve (how did she get involved in a big NCIS
thing if she wasn't connected to the Navy
She works for the State Department now, and wears civvies.