Laugh laugh laugh : Former Sen. Barbara Boxer attacked, robbed in California
Add Reply
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-03 14:04:08 UTC
Please cite any Republican that supports gun rights for EVERYONE.
Because last time I checked they all agreed that convicted violent felons
should have this right abridged as allowed under the 5th Amendment.
If we had more guns, Trump would still be President and the tyranny of Biden
would never have happened.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-03 18:06:20 UTC
Please cite any Republican that supports gun rights for EVERYONE.
They all do. Republicans want terrorists to be allowed to buy guns without
a license. Wayne LaPierre is against background checks because he probably
wouldn't pass one, nor would 99% of his pedophile associates.
Klaus Schadenfreude
would never have happened.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-11-03 21:53:14 UTC