Geezus - Norm Macdonald Dead at 61
2021-09-14 19:59:22 UTC
Per Deadline:

https://deadline.com/2021/09/norm-macdonald-dead-obituary-comedian-saturday-night-live-weekend-update-anchor-was-61-1234833212/

Just 61, and a multi-year battle with cancer. :(
2021-09-14 21:37:55 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/09/norm-macdonald-dead-obituary-comedian-saturday-night-live-weekend-update-anchor-was-61-1234833212/
Just 61, and a multi-year battle with cancer. :(
I just read a different obituary: He kept the cancer out of the press
for nine years.

Just this morning, I finished The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling.
Macdonald gave a pretty funny eulogy in it.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-09-14 21:39:40 UTC
A compilation of Norm versus O.J. Simpson on Saturday Night Live,
pissing off an NBC programming executive who was O.J.'s buddy:

Adam H. Kerman
2021-09-15 00:40:01 UTC
Norm Macdonald's monologue on Saturday Night Live, hosting after having
been fired:

Then it occured to me: I haven't gotten funnier. The show has
gotten really bad. So yeah, I'm funny, compared to... well,
you'll see later. Ok, so let's recap. The bad news is, I'm still
not funny. The good news is, The show blows.
10-23-1999
super70s
2021-09-15 14:28:04 UTC
I hadn't noticed him doing the Col. Sanders gig lately, wonder if he
became too ill to do it.

I thought it was kind of bizarre anyway, they could have just dropped it.
trotsky
2021-09-15 15:46:44 UTC
Post by super70s
I hadn't noticed him doing the Col. Sanders gig lately, wonder if he
became too ill to do it.
I thought it was kind of bizarre anyway, they could have just dropped it.
Perhaps this will help:

https://ew.com/tv/colonel-sanders-kfc-ad-celebs/

Every person who's played Colonel Sanders in a KFC ad
BTR1701
2021-09-16 04:42:18 UTC
Norm Macdonald's monologue on Saturday Night Live, hosting after having
Then it occured to me: I haven't gotten funnier. The show has
gotten really bad. So yeah, I'm funny, compared to... well,
you'll see later. Ok, so let's recap. The bad news is, I'm still
not funny. The good news is, The show blows.
10-23-1999
My favorite Norm MacDonald tweet:

2021-09-16 08:12:21 UTC
Norm Macdonald's monologue on Saturday Night Live, hosting after having
Then it occured to me: I haven't gotten funnier. The show has
gotten really bad. So yeah, I'm funny, compared to... well,
you'll see later. Ok, so let's recap. The bad news is, I'm still
not funny. The good news is, The show blows.
10-23-1999
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w79j40ny42pcuzg/Norm.png?dl=0
Sure looks like a forgery to me.