NCIS:OM
Add Reply
tenworld
2021-04-07 21:52:07 UTC
dont know what is more wrong:
"liquid potassium" or "it only harms people with kidney issues"

KCL, a salt of potassium is what is used in execution by injection

and Pam Dawber maybe should go back home where Harmon kept her
Ian J. Ball
2021-04-07 22:07:06 UTC
Post by tenworld
"liquid potassium" or "it only harms people with kidney issues"
KCl, a salt of potassium is what is used in execution by injection
I've seen I think this exact error on at least one other show I've watched.

The science is usually pretty terrible on TV, though I think "Debris"
is going above and beyond on that score right now... :/
Neill Massello
2021-04-07 23:33:26 UTC
Gibbs would have shot the banana out of SecDef's hand.
anim8rfsk
2021-04-08 00:23:25 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
Post by tenworld
"liquid potassium" or "it only harms people with kidney issues"
Gibbs would have shot the banana out of SecDef's hand.
:)

The idea has appeal.
2021-04-11 20:24:27 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
"liquid potassium"  or "it only harms people with kidney issues"
Gibbs would have shot the banana out of SecDef's hand.
:)
The idea has appeal.
So does the banana.
But could Gibbs have shot the banana out of the hammock?
--
Troll, troll, troll your post gently down the thread
Angrily, angrily, angrily, the net's a nut's scream.
anim8rfsk
2021-04-08 00:23:26 UTC
Post by tenworld
"liquid potassium" or "it only harms people with kidney issues"
KCL, a salt of potassium is what is used in execution by injection
and Pam Dawber maybe should go back home where Harmon kept her
And how many bottles did he lace, anyway? All of them?
ZZyXX
only the ones he served
ZZyXX
2021-04-08 01:39:19 UTC
Post by tenworld
"liquid potassium" or "it only harms people with kidney issues"
KCL, a salt of potassium is what is used in execution by injection
how would you inject it if it wasn't "liquid"
suzeeq
2021-04-08 03:18:51 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by tenworld
"liquid potassium" or "it only harms people with kidney issues"
KCL, a salt of potassium is what is used in execution by injection
how would you inject it if it wasn't "liquid"
It's suspended in liquid.