CNN: Bill Gate's wife dumps him, wants the money!!
2021-05-04 05:09:46 UTC
"I want $100 billion!! I wasted the best years of my life on that sanctimonious GEEK! I want to be paid!!"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/tech/bill-and-melinda-gates-divorce/index.html
thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
2021-05-04 05:14:27 UTC
"I want $100 billion!! I wasted the best years of my life on that sanctimonious GEEK! I want to be paid!!"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/tech/bill-and-melinda-gates-divorce/index.html
Sounds like someone is having a bad reaction from their 2nd covid shot (LOL)
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/0-SmVeIVtRQ/

-------------------

RichA
2021-05-04 09:25:13 UTC
Post by thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
"I want $100 billion!! I wasted the best years of my life on that sanctimonious GEEK! I want to be paid!!"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/tech/bill-and-melinda-gates-divorce/index.html
Sounds like someone is having a bad reaction from their 2nd covid shot (LOL)
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/0-SmVeIVtRQ/
I'm put in mind of Second City TV and Eugene Levy who, as Sammy Maudlin retreated from society to a farm, where, in less than a month
he said: "I'd like to get 1000 bags of cement and pave the whole God-d---- farm!"
trotsky
2021-05-04 11:53:58 UTC
Post by thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
"I want $100 billion!! I wasted the best years of my life on that sanctimonious GEEK! I want to be paid!!"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/tech/bill-and-melinda-gates-divorce/index.html
Sounds like someone is having a bad reaction from their 2nd covid shot (LOL)
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/0-SmVeIVtRQ/
I'm put in mind of Second City TV and Eugene Levy who, as Sammy Maudlin
Holy fuck are you stupid. Joe Flaherty played Sammy Maudlin you
autistic dickhead.