Another Trump failure.
2019-10-08 10:21:19 UTC
On the campaign trail the fat orange fuck said he'd give his "generals"
"thirty days" to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Now the fat orange
moron says he's withdrawing troops from Syria, leaving Kurds in the area
to be slaughtered, because they can't defeat ISIS. He needs to be
removed from office immediately by invoking the 25th Amendment because
he's mentally unfit to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

https://www.apnews.com/ac3115b4eb564288a03a5b8be868d2e5

Trump is an abject failure and needs to be removed immediately.
FPP
2019-10-08 11:15:03 UTC
On the campaign trail the fat orange fuck said he'd give his "generals"
"thirty days" to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Now the fat orange
moron says he's withdrawing troops from Syria, leaving Kurds in the area
to be slaughtered, because they can't defeat ISIS. He needs to be
removed from office immediately by invoking the 25th Amendment because
he's mentally unfit to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
https://www.apnews.com/ac3115b4eb564288a03a5b8be868d2e5
Trump is an abject failure and needs to be removed immediately.
It's another case of Trump talking one-on-one with a foreign leader -
and making a spur of the moment decision without consulting anyone.

Or, as he put it: in his "great and unmatched wisdom".
--
"You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all
so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe
attacks the press so often.)
trotsky
2019-10-08 22:29:59 UTC
On 10/8/19 6:21 AM, trotsky wrote:> On the campaign trail the fat orange fuck said he'd give his "generals"> "thirty days" to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Now the fat orange> moron says he's withdrawing troops from Syria, leaving Kurds in the area> to be slaughtered, because they can't defeat ISIS. He needs to be> removed from office immediately by invoking the 25th Amendment because> he's mentally unfit to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.> > https://www.apnews.com/ac3115b4eb564288a03a5b8be868d2e5> > Trump is an abject failure and needs to be removed immediately.> It's another case of Trump talking one-on-one with a foreign leader - and making a spur of the moment decision without consulting anyone.Or, as he put it: in his "great and unmatched wisdom".
He's legendary for those.

NoBody
2019-10-09 12:15:30 UTC
On the campaign trail the fat orange fuck said he'd give his "generals"
"thirty days" to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Now the fat orange
moron says he's withdrawing troops from Syria, leaving Kurds in the area
to be slaughtered, because they can't defeat ISIS. He needs to be
removed from office immediately by invoking the 25th Amendment because
he's mentally unfit to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
https://www.apnews.com/ac3115b4eb564288a03a5b8be868d2e5
Trump is an abject failure and needs to be removed immediately.
It's another case of Trump talking one-on-one with a foreign leader -
and making a spur of the moment decision without consulting anyone.
Or, as he put it: in his "great and unmatched wisdom".
Imagine that: a President doing his job. Perhaps the House should try
that for a while...
j***@gmail.com
2019-10-17 10:27:21 UTC
[...]
Eff Pee Pee, the big liar. Radfem Lesley Stahl (in a speech to Dem partisans) says Trump told her that thing about "discredit" and "demean" when they were chatting before the 60 Minutes interview. No camera, no recording, no video to back it up.

I don't believe it, and nobody in his right mind would.

Eff Pee Pee, you are a slithering, crawling incarnation of fraud and deceit.
FPP
2019-10-17 11:11:49 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
What took you so long? Jesus, I've been waiting for this for 3 days!
Bye troll.
attacks the press so often.)
trotsky
What have you got against Chief Jimmy FakeVet?
FPP
2019-10-18 12:13:28 UTC
[...]
It usually takes 2 or 3 days before this troll comes out of his shell.
But it's the same old same old.
attacks the press so often.)
Ubiquitous
2019-10-17 11:11:50 UTC
What took you so long? Jesus, I've been waiting for this for 3 days!
That's pretty funny, coming from someone who routinely replies a day later
to my postings with a weak rejoinder.
Post by FPP
Bye troll.
Well, there you go accusing others of what you try to practice again!

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
FPP
2019-10-19 01:06:49 UTC
Post by FPP
Bye troll.
Well, there you go accusing others of what you try to practice again!
Two replies in a few minutes! Sounds like somebody's upset that they
lost the debate.
--
And now, another in a series of Mental Health Bulletins:
"... If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom,

Next up: "Kneel before ZOD!"
trotsky
Sockpuppet alert. I guess FakeVet is being phased out then?
Ubiquitous
2019-10-19 00:35:11 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
Uh-oh! If you keep being mean to FPP, he might start accusing you of
being my sockpuppet!

FPP
2019-10-19 01:05:45 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
Sounds like somebody's triggered!

Next up: "Kneel before ZOD!"
NoBody
Couldn't we use the same logic to have you removed from Usenet?
m***@hotmail.com
Unfortunately, the senate won't remove him.
TeeJay1952
2019-10-17 12:12:49 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
On the campaign trail the fat orange fuck said he'd give his "generals"
"thirty days" to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Now the fat orange
moron says he's withdrawing troops from Syria, leaving Kurds in the area
to be slaughtered, because they can't defeat ISIS. He needs to be
removed from office immediately by invoking the 25th Amendment because
he's mentally unfit to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
https://www.apnews.com/ac3115b4eb564288a03a5b8be868d2e5
Trump is an abject failure and needs to be removed immediately.
Unfortunately, the senate won't remove him.
"But we will!" -The American Public

Tee (I ain't a Russian)) Jay
NoBody
You misspelled "fortunately" as you should never encourage a coup.
trotsky
It depends on how many Repug Senators are up for reelection in 2020.
FPP
2019-10-18 12:15:28 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by trotsky
On the campaign trail the fat orange fuck said he'd give his "generals"
"thirty days" to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS. Now the fat orange
moron says he's withdrawing troops from Syria, leaving Kurds in the area
to be slaughtered, because they can't defeat ISIS. He needs to be
removed from office immediately by invoking the 25th Amendment because
he's mentally unfit to be Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
https://www.apnews.com/ac3115b4eb564288a03a5b8be868d2e5
Trump is an abject failure and needs to be removed immediately.
Unfortunately, the senate won't remove him.
It depends on how many Repug Senators are up for reelection in 2020.
Initially, I gave it ZERO chance of removal.

I'm now up to 5-10%. If this continues on like it has, he may not be
removed, but he (and his party) will be damaged enough to lose any grip
on power in 2021.